Harbor Breeze — fan will not turn
I purchased two Harbor Breeze ceiling fans with light kits. A few weeks ago the fan stopped running. In the on position you can hear and feel the motor trying to operate but the fan blades will not move. Model: YU-C52WCF (BAOD52-5LKL) Feb 2006 "YY", 5 blade. The light works fine. Any suggestions on what to look for?
More Harbor Breeze Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working!
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money
- Lowe's - personal check denial
- Lowes (Vacaville, CA - wont help disabled people load
- Lowe's - Refrigerator / customer service
- Harbor Breeze - ceiling fan remote not responding
- Lowe's - troy-bilt lawn edger