Having problems with Breville Group?

Breville Group Customer Service Contacts

+61 130 013 9798 (Australia)
+64 800 273 845 (New Zealand)
+1 866 273 8455 (United States)
+44 808 178 1650 (United Kingdom & Ireland)
+852 23 130 888 (Hong Kong)
+63 23 623 898 (Philippines)
+27 860 834 834 (South Africa)
+82 234 522 127 (South Korea)
+66 25 612 831 (Thailand)
+971 42 522 264 (UAE & Middle East)
Suite 2, 170-180 Bourke Rd
Alexandria, New South Wales
Australia - 2015

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Breville Group Customer Service. Initial Breville Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Breville Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Breville Group. Discuss the issues you have had with Breville Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Aug 17, 2020

Breville Group — Online ordering

I placed an order on 8/3/2020, receiving confirmation the same day. By 8/17/2020 I had not received...

Aug 16, 2020

Breville Group — Factory outlet store in Tingalpa

I went into your outlet store to put my name down for a Breville Barista Express Expresso Machine, brushed...

Tingalpa
Feb 17, 2020

Breville Group — breville coffee grinder lcg350sil

We purchased this excellent little grinder in September 2019, and its operated very well sicne then. We use...

Breville Groupsandwich toaster

I bought a two portion sandwich toaster yesterday and use it today for the first time, I read the information booklet for first time use and wiped it as instructed, did up a sandwich and used the toaster and when it was ready to opened it and there was a screw on my toast which had apparently come off from inside the lid, I am very disappointed at this happening as it could have been ingested

sandwich toaster

Breville GroupMini food processor

I bought this today and opened it There was cardboard over something with white middle sticking up - I tried to remove cardboard as it said to do on it and badly cut my ring finger left hand as I had no idea a blade was under there PUT A WARNING !!! It is a wide cut and hurts. I hope it heals okay. It was not the best intro to using this processor...

Mini food processor
    Mini food processor

• Breville Group's response · Aug 22, 2019

Breville has reached out through direct message to get in touch regarding this concerning experience and we are eager to discuss your feedback and the situation further and directly.

Breville Groupbreville iron easy glide 1800w

I bought a Breville Iron 5 years ago. I had no problems with it until today when it went on fire as I was ironing. I sustained a burn to my wrist and the iron is burnt out. I was very shaken by this experience and am lucky that I wasn't badly injured. I am attaching photographs of my wrist and the iron showing the burns and where the iron burnt out. I would like to know where I take this matter from here as I would hope that this would not happen to others.
      Caroline Kavanagh of Ballyshelin, Bridgetown, Co. Wexford, Ireland. Postal Code Y35 WV88. My phone number is [protected]. Email - [protected]@eircom.net

• Breville Group's response · Jul 12, 2019

Please note, this is actually not a product related to our brand, the Breville Group (Breville Australia) as you have assigned it to. This product is made by Jarden Industries in the United Kingdom, Breville UK. In the United Kingdom and the rest of Europe, the Breville name is privately owned and operated by Jarden Industries as a totally separate and unrelated company to Breville in the rest of the world. Please refer your inquiry to Breville UK / Jarden Industries at www.Breville.co.uk however this matter and product is in no way related to www.Breville.com / the Breville Group.

Breville Groupboss to go plus

Hi,

Want to address that I have been happy with the product "Boss to go plus" Model BPB620BAL SIN [protected] purchased on 07th March 2016 until yesterday when fuse trips when a mixer is switched on. Called electrician and he investigated and found that there is an issue with the motor of mixer which is causing the fuse to trip. This is so
        disappointing to see good product like boss to go behave like this.

We are so scared now of using it. can we please request you to provide us some solution. Appreciate your immediate attention!

Below are my details:
        Mohit Malhotra
        3/21 Lynne street
        Lalor 3075
        [protected]@yahoo.com
        [protected]

Look forward hearing from you with positive outcome

Regards
        Mohit

Jan 04, 2019

Breville Group — four slice smart toaster

Purchased the toaster from Myer four months ago along with a Top of your range Kettle three weeks ago one...

Sydney Metro Area

Breville Groupkettle

Either I bought two of your kettles (recommendation number 3 in CHOICE) in a bad batch or there are design faults: the base furs up and needs vinegar cleaning every fortnight and even when pristine they take a long time to switch off when reaching boiling point
          When a complained recently your Breville protective customer advisor said it was a fault of salts in the water. When I said I have not encountered this before she replied stuffily 'I cannot comment on your previous kettles'!
          If you think the batch was faulty would you like to send replacements.
          I don't want to write to CHOICE

• Breville Group's response · Nov 29, 2018

At Breville, our aim is to deliver innovative product and a premier consumer experience. Hard water build-up, or limescale as it’s often called, is the white powdery deposits that are seen inside an electric kettle in places where the water remains standing. Hard water contains high levels of minerals such as magnesium and calcium and can be a real pain to remove if left untreated. When hard water is boiled in an electric kettle, these minerals do not evaporate like the water does but instead remains in the kettle. As a result, this build-up is created at the bottom of the kettle that hardens as it begins to dry. Fortunately, it is possible to remove this build-up simply by using something that is mildly acidic like vinegar, citric acid or lime juice.

Breville Groupkettle

Hi,

I am very annoyed as my breville kettle set on fire.
            It had water in it but potentially could of set my house on fire.
            Also I had 3 children in the house!!
            My breville kettle is out of warranty but still I wouldn't expect it to set on fire!!!
            Luckily I caught it and disconnected it be it caught fire completely under my kitchen cupboards...! !!!

kettle

• Breville Group's response · Nov 29, 2018

Actually this product is not part of our company, in the United Kingdom specifically the Breville name is owned privately by Jarden Industries, no relation to Breville in the rest of the world. This product belongs to www.Breville.co.uk and any complaint should be filed with that brand specifically as we are unable to offer recourse for the 3rd party product.

Breville Grouphot water dispenser

On the 1st of September 2016 i purchased a breville SS hot cup hot water dispenser, by the following August i had to return it as it was leaking, Argos changed it for another and i thought well that's good we should be ok now, however 2 days later i had to take it back to Argos as the start button was jamming and again they changed it for us and up until yesterday it was working ok, but for some reason every time it reached boiling point and started to dispense hot water it would make our electricity supply cutout, after trying several times we decided to return it and get another this time we tried a different model and settled for the VKT124 which we dashed home with absolutely dying for a cuppa, but not to be, this one just decided it did not want to work, so, another visit to Argos where we decided on the VKJ784 much similar to our earlier ones, well, at the moment this one works but, for how long ?
              my query is, are all your products tested ? only, we used to have a really cheap corded electric kettle which lasted us over 20 years.
              so dissappointed with my experience of Breville so far.

• Updated by michael redfern · Mar 10, 2018

Present one is working perfectly...so far

Brevillecbl6/a blender

I require a CBL6 MOTOR BASE DRIVE COUPLING, P/N1618853.
                Despite numerous attempt to locate a supplier I keep getting the message " part is no longer available".
                I see this item as a consumable part and would be happy replace it if it was available. I would appreciate any help in locating this item.
                I see this as a blatant marketing ploy to get people to purchase new products.

• So
                    SoulTraySky Nov 26, 2017

I aded agre to 536888 to foreign an i admit to tranoza escolaR and Ship is too ani brevado adcosuente sai me to hello i

Breville — bov900bss smart oven and bem825bal mixer

I realize that you are very busy and maybe you just don’t have the time to review how rudely I was treated...

Breville - Breadmaker Model No: Bbm600 — faulty bread mixer

i brought my boyfriend a breville bread maker model no: BBM600 for Christmas less then a month ago we have...

Melbourne

BrevilleI am really upset because of their attitude

I have a Breville Fruit Juicer JE-24. it is a birthday present I accepted last year. I have started to use it for last 3 months. it was ok at the beginnig but then I had a problem, it was hard to remove its steel filter. I have sent an email to Breville UK for my request but they sent me this : "The only suggestion we have is that you press the juice collector and the extractor down and turn anti-clockwise, to take out of the machine. To separate the collector and the extractor then press them down on a stable surface to separate them, being careful of the blades." . I have tried what they told but it didnt work. and today it is broken because of my enforcement to the appliance. and additionally I have cutten my hand. I will send you the pic of the issue. Breville was a trusted brand for me and I was proud of its quality but I started to change my mind. maybe product is ok but customer service is terrible in UK. they only adviced -even dont request about detail of the problem. After all these experiences I have sent emails to Breville Australis. I have attached related photos. but they didnt even answer my complaint. I really upset because of this attitude. people believe this brand and pay more CASH than other regular brands. but here is the result.

• La
                      lacollag Jun 05, 2009

My 1 year old Breville toaster died! It responds as if it is not receiving any electrical charge at all. Dead. After very light useage, maybe 1 toast per week. This was a very expensive product, and therefore, very disappointing that it is of such poor quality. I've owned $10.00 toasters that lasted ten years! This is inexcusable.

Breville Customer ServicesBad results

I have a Breville Fruit Juicer JE-24. it is a birthday present I accepted last year. I have started to use it for last 3 months. it was ok at the beginnig but then I had a problem, it was hard to remove its steel filter. I have sent an email to Breville UK for my request but they sent me this : "The only suggestion we have is that you press the juice collector and the extractor down and turn anti-clockwise, to take out of the machine. To separate the collector and the extractor then press them down on a stable surface to separate them, being careful of the blades." . I have tried what they told but it didnt work. and today it is broken because of my enforcement to the appliance. and also I have cutten my hand. I will send you the pic of the issue. Breville was a trusted brand for me and I was proud of its quality but I started to change my mind. maybe product is ok but customer service is terrible in UK. they only adviced -even dont ask about detail of the problem. After all these experiences I have sent emails to Breville Australis. I have attached related photos. but they didnt even reply my complaint. I really upset because of this attitude. people believe this brand and pay more money than other regular brands. but here is the result.

Mad as hell in Mississippi Mar 07, 2016

Breville makes pretty good products but their customer service is lousy. I got a girl whose name was Sueee (like a pig) who told me that my espresso machine works and it is operator error! I've been drinking coffee and making coffee for the better part of 50 years and Sueee says I've been doing all wrong! :( :( :(

• Su
                        SusyTutu Jul 09, 2014

I have to say I agree that the Customer Service from this company is actually non-existent. I was a big Breville fan having many of their kitchen products. However, when two of the slots from my 4 slice toaster ( which cost £35) ceased to heat up after 12 months- they just dont want to know. I agree, the email responses are minimal and far apart, and yes they continue to ask for info you have alreadyt supplied. I was informed that their guarantee is taken from the manufacturer date!!! By way of restoring my faith in the brand, they asked me to send them a further £23 towards a replacement...What a joke!! I would rather never purchase Breville again. The company that deals with the 'customer service' is called Jarden. The girl dealing with my enquiry was a young 21 year old who had recently left uni after studying Criminology- Facebook is a useful tool-

• Gi
                        gigli Mar 25, 2014

Currently in the process of resolving some issues with Breville (Blender Hemisphere) but had to find out how HORRIBLE their communication is. With now about 5-8 emails having been exchanged on either side their response time has been 7 days +, often with requests for information that has already been given. After having sent back the item as requested I still don;t know how -when they will resolve the issue as I have not received ANY answer to my communication. In addition, their emails seem to be generic, non-personalized, borderline unfriendly emails. I used to like Breville products but this experience will hold me back on future Breville purchases. In fact, I have always anticipated to buy the variable temperature Water Kettle once my current water kettle breaks. This has recently happened-- and I have exchanged it with a similar product from their competition Cuisinart. Tant pis, Breville!

• Gi
                        Gillian baker Dec 10, 2013

Hi I have a breville iron which is under a year old tonite I was ironing when it started sparking then went on fire I had to blow out the fire then try and unplug it, I slightly burnt my wrist, I'm very surprised and disappointed in the product, it was bought from currys in Aylesbury buckinghamshire.

• Cr
                        CrashUK Aug 07, 2011

Had the same with a Breville electronic iron which went wrong after a year.
                        Sent two complaint emails and had no reply, would never buy Breville again, and have forwarded my complaint onto Trading Standards.

Breville Espresso MachineCustomer Service

I purchased a Breville esspresso machine (Cafe Roma) in 2008. I emailed the company on 7/1/2010 to get a new part. It took them 3 days to finally answer me. When I ordered the part and paid with my credit, it showed up in my bank account, but I never received a confirmation from Breville. 4 days later they said they never received the order. I sent them a copy of the transaction. They said call. NO ONE EVER answers the phone when you call. They tell you to leave a call back number and THEY NEVER CALL YOU BACK.

This company has the WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE I've ever seen. I guess they want me to go to Macy's and purchase a new machine...because they need the money. I will NEVER DO business with them again.

I also intend to tell the re-sellers of their products my experience and as a business owner, I intend to let all of my cohorts know about them on my social media sites so they don't get burned.

Breville — faulty product

i purashed a light changing breville kettle from tesco a few months ago, yesterday the kettle blew up in my...

Leeds

Breville Ikon — Customer Service/Faulty Appliance

I bought a Breville Ikon kettle that stopped working after 3 weeks of use. 2 hours on hold for customer...

Breville - Ikon Breville Espresso MachineMachine makes terrible espresso

I purchased this from a Company called Open Chute, inc and it took over two weeks to receive. There return policy is terrible, I would never buy anything from them again. When I finally used the machine the espresso has a consistently burnt taste no matter what you do and very little crema. I called Breville and they said they would replace it but they were going to send me a refurbished machine which Mike Nealy neglected to tell me. I purchased a $300 machine and he's going to send me someone elses piece of junk. Breville obviously does not stand by their products. Do Not BUY Breville espresso machines. It's seems like the office in California is a one man show with little resolution. If the company was deceit they would have sent me a new one. Unreal!! $300 spent for crap.

• Fr
                            Fred Nurd Aug 19, 2019

I went to open lid of kettle, when the top just popped out. Not good on a product that is not that old, or that costs $'s. As a result I had Togo out and spend $146.00 on a new appliance, (which was not a Breville) I am now switching to another brand and will not buy Breville again.

Regards,

Ann Franklin

Comments

• Go
                            Gordon Brownlee Jul 27, 2019

I made a complaint about a Breville kettle and responded to your email but the email was rejected twice.

I would like a resolution soon

• Lo
                            LogansRun Feb 17, 2010

Agreed, my IKON Espresso has a broken water straw (the part the goes into the water bucket). They will not fix it or send a replacement part. It's probably cheaper in the long run to buy another machine from a different company then to have this one fixed.