ADVERTISIMENT

Groupon.comNot fair treatment, and run around closed account after 12 years of membership.

C Jul 10, 2021

Hi,
Groupon has locked my account, for the last 3 months, the total from my 5 vouchers + Groupon Bucks is worth $500.

In the month of May, everything was ok, but because of Covitt-19 some of the businesses, were not open and I had to trade in two vouchers worth $218.00, of course, I was going to buy back the vouchers in a day or two. But that week I ended in the Hospital with Dislocated shoulder for a week. So I was not able to trade in my Vouchers. But when I was back had a shock of my life when I was not able to log in to my account, as my password did not match, this went on and on for a while and I was getting tired of changing my password. I must have changed my password 20 times then they insisted saying that I must have changed the email then after two weeks they surprised me by saying that due to some violation my account was closed. I sent them few emails asking them what sort of violation, and how about my refund all the money I had spent but they were not even courtiers to reply.

Another problem was 5 months back, I had bought a voucher for Eyebrow Microblading at "Abru By Arezoo" tried to get the appointment in the Mississauga branch as it was advertised, as it was convenient for me. The day I was supposed to go there the weather became very bad it was raining hard with strong winds and became very dark. I requested her to change the day, but she was rude and insisted that I had to go there as she had no other day. She was in hurry and did the job in half an hour and just showed me the mirror for a minute but I could see. But when I came home I noticed the work was done very badly, I sent her and the picture to show Groupon to see how bad it looked one eyebrow looked like a quarter-inch above the other. And it looked so dull as if there was no change. I pleaded with her for another appointment to do a touch-up but she wanted more money and wasn't very happy to do it. But when I mentioned it to Groupon for a refund for the full amount as the job was done so bad and I had to get the job done again and spend the full amount of $180. But Groupon just gave me $56. I asked Groupon why I should pay for the job when it was incomplete and it looked so bad, I am very unhappy with Groupon as they are not fair.

Not fair treatment, and run around closed account after 12 years of membership.

• Updated by Charolata · Jul 22, 2021

Another problem was 5 months back, I had bought a voucher for Eyebrow Microblading at "Abru By Arezoo " tried to get the appointment in the Mississauga branch as it was advertised, as it was convenient for me. The day I was supposed to go there the weather became very bad it was raining hard with strong winds and became very dark. I requested her to change the day, but she was rude and insisted that I had to go there as she had no other day. She was in hurry and did the job in half an hour and just showed me the mirror for a minute but I could see. But when I came home I noticed the work was done very badly, I sent her and Groupon to see how bad it looked one eyebrow looked like a quarter-inch above the other. And it looked so dull as if there was no change. I pleaded with her for another appointment to do a touch-up but she wanted more money and wasn't very happy to do it. But when I mentioned it to Groupon for a refund for the full amount as the job was done so bad and I had to get the job done again and spend the full amount of $180. But Groupon just gave me $56. I asked Groupon why I should pay for the job when it was incomplete and it looked so bad, I am very unhappy with Groupon as they are not fair.

Comment Guidelines