Having problems with PayTM?

PayTM reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 5, 2012. The latest review received a faulty and defective product was posted on Jul 24, 2019. The latest complaint paytm support and service is very very worst in industry was resolved on Nov 14, 2014. PayTM has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 30 reviews. PayTM has resolved 4 complaints.

PayTM Customer Service Contacts

B-121, Sector 5
Noida
India - 201301

PayTM Complaints & Reviews

Paytm Mallreceived a faulty and defective product

Dear sir I am Saraswati purchased a datacable from paytm mall having order no [protected] having price Rs249/but the quality of the item is not satisfactory so I want to return it but they are playing mischief with me telling to contact the seller why shall I contact the seller as I purchased it from paytm mall please help me what shall I do with this defective product I am a poor woman please give me justice

PayTM.comproduct having different mrp on the box and the invoice

I ordered a watch which was priced on the website at 24600, but it was originally priced at 23750 as shown on the tag of the watch. I contacted Paytm but they completely denied to return the product and said that Paytm has refunded the amount difference, which I didn't ask for.
    I ordered a product with a certain MRP and didn't want a cheaper product. Kindly help me through this.
    My order number in Paytm is [protected]

product having different mrp on the box and the invoice

PayTM24×7 customer care

PayTm is a well known e-commerece merchant. India's most people use it. Customer service play a very important role for this merchant. But their customer service is very pathetic. Other than writing mail, people are convenient to talk executive. But some unknown reason talk to them is very tough job. I talk to them and explain my complain after chatting with them via facebook messenger. But most of people not know this and response totally depend on them. If any customer not face any issue, then it is okay. Otherwise it is worst.

PayTMsabse smart kaun

Respected sir/Mam,
        Sabse smart kaun mai mere 4July ke episode mai mere 42150 points the or 10 July ke episode mai 41650 points the fir bhi mere paytm mai koi prize money nhi aaya. Aapke dwara bola gya tha ki agar aap lakh rs. Jitte hain to con. kiya jayega lakin aapki taraf se aisa kuch nhi hua. mai bahut niras hoon aapke is wyvhaar se. isse bhi kam points wale log list mai hain. Aapse request hai ki meri is shikayet per gaur karein. Jitni jaldi ho sake is per karyewahi karein. Isse aapke kathan ki garima bhi rahegi or mujh gareeb ka kuch bhala ho jayega aapke dwara. Sdhanyawad.
        Aapki prarthi
        Mariya toppo, [protected].

PayTM — merchant account and qr code blocked

Hi,
This is Mohammed Faiz, Mob No-[protected].My QR code is blocked and
 account also blocked from getting...

PayTMreversal of wrong transaction amount

Hi,

I am wrongly transferred amount of 1800 to mobile no: [protected], he is not picking call, I raised a service request/complaint to paytm, they also tried calling from their end, he is not recieving their calls, still they are not reverting the payment from backend, if its genuine transaction, he would picked call answered them.

Please do the needfull.

Thanks
          Bharat

• Updated by Bharat Kumar · Mar 23, 2018

I called the sender, he agreed, he recieved 1800 and he took confirmation of my number nd name, i dont see paytm contacted him on this, he can be reached on alternate no also [protected]. why paytm is so irresponsible, can talk to him right, hetold, he dont know how to send money back, paytm can reverse from backend taking his consent.

Amount: Rs. 1800
              Date and time of the transaction: 23/03/2018 at 10:32 AM
              Transaction ID: [protected]

Thanks
              Bharat

• Updated by Bharat Kumar · Mar 23, 2018

I am really disappointed why paytm is not taking any intiative to resolve, just informed me talk to sender and ask for refund, paytm is hopeless.

PayTMonline shopping

Order No [protected]
            From Monday 23/10/2017 I am in touch with Paytm Customer Care & Facebook Paytm Helpdesk. Since 4 days I am saying to cancel my order and issue refund but still no reply.
            The day I am asking to cancel my order was not dispatched but you didnt helped. Now it has been shipped, kindly issue me my refund its your responsibility to co-ordinate with your partner. I am fedup with paytm customer service no help. kindly cancel my order and issue me whole amount to my original payment mode the cashback has been cr to my paytm wallet take it as well and Cr to my original payment mode..

Atul

PayTMloss of rs.500/-

Sir,
              Up to end of may, 2017, I had a balance of rs.500/-then suddenly it became zero. I lost rs 500/-pass book is not showing any entry. Before 25/5/17 I did made some transactions...0n 25/5/17 I had 500/- in my wallet... Suddenly it become '0' — got cheated
              I my efforts to get redressal from u failed.
              Pl. Call me
              Return my rs.500/-
              Ajit singh ichhponani
              [protected], [protected]

PayTMbad business

I bought a shirt from paytm and when my order arrived and I opened the package I was surprised to see two identical shirts!
                I immediately checked my bank statement and realized that I got charged twice.
                I contacted paytm right away, showed them pictures and they said that was their mistake and promised to fix everything.
                Then I sent one shirt back and later received a notification that it was successfully delivered.
                Even though they received the shirt they never bothered to contact me or refund my money. I bet they planned that from the very beginning! that is a bad way to do business!

PayTMvery bad service!

I used paytm and my payment failed but money was deducted from my account!! I contacted paytm and they said that there was an error in their system and promised that i'll get my money back, but that did not happen. are you kidding me? I contacted them numerous times already and they are not able to tell me when will I get a refund.
                  Recently I decided to check the reviews and was upset. I used paytm in the past and I don't remember having problems with them, but they changed a lot and now i'm thinking about finding some other alternative.
                  I want my money back!

PayTM.comonline payments not received

Sir please help me I was sent a sum of rs -2000/ to paytm wallet for online payment back in my bank account asper wallets tnx id [protected] and bank txn id one97.3850.301 dt 30th dec 16 but till date I have no yet not received same. I have already raised the two/three complaint to you but you have not solved my problem.
                    Please, take it seriousley and pay my said money as immediately, otherwise I wil take the decision of legal action.

Ashok kumar nimesh
                    Mob.[protected]

PayTMrs 1610 amount has deducted in my account (cheat with customer)

Dear paytm,

When I was payment electric bill through paytm.com we have received the massage that transaction has fails but in my bank account has deducted rs 1610 amount when I had called to bank they informed me that inr 1610 has already credit to paytm but paytm is not returning my amount so many time I had called to customer care but no one is responding me kindly return my balance asap it would be very kind of you.

Order number [protected]
                      Date 12:25 pm, dec 16 2016
                      Mobile no : [protected]
                      Email id : [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Thanks & regards,
                      Altaf ansari

• Updated by Altaf Ansari · Dec 21, 2016

I have not received any confirmation from Paytm.com
                          Kindly return my amount ASAP

• Updated by Altaf Ansari · Dec 21, 2016

Paytm.com,

Kindly update i am not getting any confirmation from your side.

PayTMwashing machine

Order no. [protected]
                        Ifb washing machine
                        Washing machine not received but still it is shown as delivered in app. and also I received delivered message. I have ordered product on 5 october 2016. today call center executive said it will take more days to slove issue. if this issue not resolved today itself we will go to consumers court.

PayTMI transferred 200 rupees but that amount not saved

I am sachin gautam [protected]@rediffmail.com I have submitted the complaint to paytm but they had not taken any action
                          Please suggest me what to do now to
                          Last payment thoough my card was 15 rupess on 21 april
                          And payment 560 benefit was not given to me on 26 feb

PayTMI want my money back!

Too bad that I did not see all these reviews earlier! like everybody else I was scammed and robbed by paytm. I ordered several items from this website and never received what I paid for. but the problem is that they continue to scam people and there is no way to contact them! they have an email address, but i've already sent them over 20 messages and it seems like they decided to ignore me. I also found their phone number, but when I tried to call I found out that number was invalid. stay away from this terrible scam company!

PayTMonline shopping

Dear sir I buy mobile phone paytam oder no. [protected] micromax yu yuphoria yu5010 (buffed steel) date 18-01-2016 and ship by courier delhi very and my home courier 27-01-2016 and open packing I am socking fake item received. recieved item is nirma soap and next day complete to paytm with packing and nirma soap photos paytem generated ticket no. [protected] but my my not to refund. I am sent to 20 email with packing customer undertaking letter and 30 times calling customer care and last call seiner closer officer sandeep. but my issue not solve by paytm and not refund my money rs. 7860 + shipping charges rs.60. dear sir my name varinder kumar mobile no. [protected] email: [protected]@gmail.com please help me.

PayTMworst website ever

Paytm is the worst online shopping site! I used to know that they sell the products at a very low cost, but I did not know the reason. I have ordered a many products from paytm and most of them were faulty and defective. customer service is useless, they don't understand your problem and their replies are as if they are doing a favors. shipping is extremely slow as well. it takes them weeks and months to deliver the product, in few cases they may even cancel the order at the last moment. refund is usually made to paytm cash which you cannot transfer to your bank account. this is how paytm is stealing people's money.

PayTM — bad service

There are many reasons why it is better not to buy anything expensive from paytm. if you for some reason...

New Delhi

PayTMdo not shop here.

This is the worst online shopping website. I was wondering how come the products they sell are so cheap. but I have ordered some items later and found out that half of them are faulty and the other half is damaged. they are not helping and mostly they don't understand your problem and their responses are as if they are doing favor. when a product is ordered it takes them a lot of time to deliver it. mostly it takes 3 or 4 weeks, and sometimes even months.in few cases they may even cancel the order, but refund is made to their cash which you cannot transfer to your bank. this is how paytm works. I have decided to stop using paytm and I also request people not to shop there.

PayTMbig fraud dont buy anything

I had ordered a phone samsung galalxy note 3 neo on 30th august and initially they change the status of order as "order is ready

Waiting for courier to pick". the status didn't change for 2-3 days then I started writing mail to them and asking about my order

Status they said they will take care as you can see on screenshot and 1 day before delivery date they cancelled the order.

If they had to cancel the order why they have drag the date till 7th september.

Please don't buy anything form paytm as this company lacks ethics.

big fraud dont buy anything