Greyhound Lines — bad service and rude employees
I purchased a ticket online for yesterday 07/16. They called and told me that the bus was cancelled. They rescheduled to 1:45 pm today 7/17 when passenger arrived they told me that it was sold out. When I had the ticket. I called the station in San Diego and the rude employee named Auded or Audre was rude and unprofessional. She was not understanding my concern and just kept saying sorry it was sold out. Like if I didn't understand what I was saying.
No wonder you guys are going out of business and mark my words. You will all be jobless soon.
More Greyhound Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Greyhound Bus - customer service 
- Greyhound Bus - overcharge and poor customer service 
- Greyhound Bus - terrible experience! 
- Greyhound Bus Services - losing lost luggage! 
- Greyhound Bus Lines - unbelievable horrific experience 
- Greyhound Bus - money never refunded 
- Greyhound Bus Service - cold & unheated bus
- Greyhound Lines, Inc. - bus service/delays/disrespect/customer service/discrimination
- Greyhound Bus Lines - lost baggage 
- Greyhound - wrong ticket