Greyhound Lines — bus safety/ maintenance / customer service /
On July 9 I took a greyhound bus from Union Station to NY at 7am. The bus was old and had a funky smell. We took the road and after 3 hours of driving the bus stopped and wouldn't start again. The driver stopped and followed the procedure, and another bus stopped after a couple of minutes. I was lucky to be sitting in one of the first seats because the other buthat stopped to help had 10 more seats available, and the rest of us had to wait until only God knows for how long.
The issue is that the bus was in a terrible condition( poor or absent maintenance) It felt like the bus was falling apart and there was something wrong with the breaks. This is absurd! What about safety!!??
On top of that I had to paid 20 dollars to reschedule my booking for an earlier time on my way back from NY to DC and the bus was late!!! More than 2 hours
More Greyhound Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Greyhound Bus - customer service
- Greyhound Bus - overcharge and poor customer service
- Greyhound Bus - terrible experience!
- Greyhound Bus Services - losing lost luggage!
- Greyhound Bus Lines - unbelievable horrific experience
- Greyhound Bus - money never refunded
- Greyhound Bus Service - cold & unheated bus
- Greyhound Lines, Inc. - bus service/delays/disrespect/customer service/discrimination
- Greyhound Lines - bad service and rude employees
- Greyhound Bus Lines - lost baggage