Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] Logo

Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC]

Having problems with Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC]?

Majestic Bus Terminus, Gubbi Thotadappa Rd, Gandhi Nagar, Karnataka
Thu24h
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC].

Complaints & Reviews

Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC]Apsrtc bus driver

Here iam writing to inform u that my parents travelled from jammalamadugu to lingampally in Apstrc service no:- 6176 on date of 13-03-2020 as they have luggage of 25 kgs rice packet and 25 kgs of Dall, insted of giving ticket driver took extra money of RS 100 to his pocket. As my parents are not aware that the driver has to give ticket. When they reached home I came to know that the driver has not given ticket.
Please take severe action on such kind of corrupted people.
Ticket no:- [protected] and one more ticket
Ticket no:- [protected]

Your faithfully,
Venkata subbareddy
[protected].

Apsrtc bus driver

Dec 21, 2019

Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] — bus driver rude behavior

My name is varun and am from kurnool. On 22-12-2019, I am waiting for bus to kadapa, amaravati bus service...

Dec 19, 2019

Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] — theft of travel bag

I lost my VIP travel bag containing my belongings at APSRTC Tirupati Bus Stand on 18-12-2019 while waiting on...

Nov 19, 2019

Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] — local buses

This is regarding a local RTC bus bus no for your reference is AP11Z6395. This incident took place on...

Nov 08, 2019

Apsrtc 3920 — mobile phone oneplus

I lost my android phone. I get out of the bus last at tirupati.. I checked my phone before 1 hour.. And after...

Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC]apsrtc service, bus driver behavior, did not board the bus

I waited for the bus since 6 at kphb colony... I have booked this ticket from abhibus. The bus is supposed to come at 7...i kept waiting but the bus didn't come... I tried calling the driver but the call didn't connect due to issues with drivers mobile. The driver mobile number is [protected] . Around 7:30 I called to abhibus customer service and enquired about the bus they told tht it is near Miyapur crossroads. I kept waiting and it became 8:20 and yet the bus didn't arrive yet . I again called back to the abhibus customer service and they informed that the bus is near ameerpet. I asked them to connect me to the driver... They took some time ND connected to the driver. I asked the driver to waittheir for few minutes. I will come.. He didn't wait rather he spoke harshly... Around later in the night at 9, I didn't even find nay bus to visakhapatnam from vizag. There were no vacancies... I didn't not even get. Call from the driver tht the bus his arrived... I kept waiting their for 2 hours without moving. ... This happened not only for me.. Along with me there was even other Co traveller who was waiting for a bus to rajamundry. Same is the case with her. I booked this ticket for 1200. I want my money to be refunded, I suffered the whole night because of this

Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC]ticket cancellation & refund

We tried to cancel the below ticket before 4.5 hrs journey. But it was not allowed us to cancel the ticket. We have been following them up since that time but no reply from them. [protected] is also useless and tests our patience. The ticket details are as follows.
      Ticket No : [protected] Uid Number : 7498
      Service Code/Name : 2854 / GGVT - KKD Service Category: SUPLUX
      From : VIJAYAWADA To : KAKINADA
      Pickup Point : VIJAYAWADA Date of Journey : 10-Oct-2019
      Pickup Point Adress PANDIT NEHRU BUS STATION, VIJAYAWADA [protected] Depart On : 10-Oct-2019 02:40
      No. of Seats : 4 ( Adults: 4 Children: 0 ) Arrival On : 10-Oct-2019 08:15
      Platform No : Start Time at Origin : 09-Oct-2019 00:00 10:45Hrs
      OB Ref. No : [protected] Bank Name : HDFC FSS
      -Devudu
      -Ph:[protected], [protected]

Oct 13, 2019

Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] — complaining about "apsrtc bus conductor"

Conductor behaviour is bad & he doesn't give change to 3 passengers District:- West Godavari Bus route :-...

Oct 06, 2019

Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] — bus

I booked a ticket from bangalore to mantralayam in the APSRTC bus and reached an hour early to the bu...

Sep 27, 2019

Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] — apsrtc buses are not stopping at colleges

Respected complaint receiver I y. jagadeesh reddy here by request you to file a complaint on apsrtc bu...

Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC]service no. 3871

3 hrs delay, Drivers are old people, why old age people still in service I am not understanding, this is ridiculous, actually the bus as to reach the Vijayawada at 8am still it's not reached, 3 hours it will take time to reach Vijayawada means 11am, I have meeting at Vijayawada 10am, how I have to face my company about this situation? If I loss my job means this APSRTC will give job for me? This is very bad. Service no. 3871, From Bangalore to Vijayawada Vennala service. Started at Bangalore on 23rd 7:30pm.

Aug 12, 2019

Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] — non working of ac in amaravati ac service bus

I travelled in APSRTC Amaravati service No.3356 with ticket No. [protected] from Hyderabad to Visakhapatnam on 9...

Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC]rude behavior of the driver

We were coming from an APSRTC service bus (Indra) with a service No : 51151, from Nellore to kurnool on 10 Aug, 2019.
          We have experienced that the driver stopped at nandyal, a group of members get down from bus for toilet purpose. A few minutes later the bus gets started without checking the members . One of our colleuge didn't receive the bus who is unknown to the area.After sometime we were noticed the person was not there. We asked the driver for the remedy.driver got tempered at us and used improper language.we severely disappointed with the driver behavior who is an employee in an highly affiliated road transportation system.

Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC]regarding delay of super luxury bus service

I am travelling in chittoor to kurnool bus to kadapa which started at 4.30 PM in chittoor.. In your website time to reach kadapa is shown as 8.30pm... I have choosen this bus because I have connecting bus to markapur from kadapa at 8.30pm.. Now driver is telling that bus ll reach kadapa by 9 PM.. When I ask this conductor is telling bus condition is not good... R u charging less as bus condition is not good???
            Even palle telugu bus is crossing this bus
            You people are charging heavy charges in the name of super luxury but not reaching at correct time...

Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC]razole dept, service no 2840 ("bhel-mmdk")

Sir/Medam,
              I have to travel from Miyapur to Razole. I was waiting at Miyapur stop, I given signal to stop the bus but he didn't stop. I caught the bus by overtaking and asked him why didn't you stop, He behaved rudely with me. I told him I will complaint, he said whomever you want you can give complaint. Kindly I am requesting to you please take necessary action.

Service No- 2840
              BHEL - MMDK
              Journey date: 15-06-2019

Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC]bus drive is not stopping bus at stages even after giving signal also

HiSir/Madam,
                I have to travel from Bhogapuram to Srikakulam. I was waiting at Bhogapuram stop, I given signal to stop the bus but he didn't stop. Here no bus shelter for passengers because National Highway works are going on. I caught the bus by overtaking and asked him why didn't you stop, he replied bus is loaded but it was free only. He behaved rudely with me. I told him I will complaint, he said whomever you want you can give complaint. Kindly I am requesting to you please take necessary action.

Bus number: AP30Y 4555
                Service: Visakhapatnam to Srikakulam
                Telugu velugu

Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC]unauthorised charges on customer

Hello sir, I'm N.Bhanu vardhan, a student pursuing engineering, i am traveling in a bus related to the depot of madanapalli 2 . I've asked conductor to give me the ticket to Vidyanikethan college, but he has charged me with Tirupati ticket. When i asked him he said that after rangampeta all comes under Tirupati, but i know that there is mangapuram after rangampeta for which the fare is 45 rupees. Is it fair to charge me with an extra fare of 20-25 rupees??? Hoping for your immediate action
                  Thank you.

unauthorised charges on customer

Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC]driver rude behaviour

Hi team,

My self babavali, last 10 years am travelling from anantapur to chennai.
                    Yesterday (18.04.2019) I was traveled from anantapur to chennai. Bus no: 6983 / ukd - cni.
                    That conductor/driver is very rude behavior, he started fighting and he is asking to get down at mid night and he is not respecting to ladies also,
                    Please take an action. I don't know his name but I have his number :[protected].

Please don't encourge this type of idoits.

Thanks,
                    Babavali chetlu

Apr 10, 2019

Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] — bus services

Hi, I booked an APSRTC bus seat for the trip Hyderabad to Eluru and have boarding point at, Survey of India-...

Apr 08, 2019

Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] — rtc bus time maintenance not proper

Hi Mandapalli dep manager sir, I respective dep manager sir, This is my request (kanduru to madanapalli...