Google Revolutionmisleading and dishonest

I signed up for the $2.87 trial Google Revolution advertised on their website. I even called the toll free number to talk with a representative and let them know I did NOT want to continue the monthly membership but just wanted to look around for the trial time. They assured me I would not have any further charges on my debit card. Not only have they been charging me $73.83 per month for the last 4 months but they also sign you up with three additional "web based marketing" companies for FREE short-term memberships. I cancelled all three the same day and received cancellation numbers. I guess that was my wake up call that I should have contacted Google Revolution again and demand a cancellation number but I went by my gut instinct of trusting a well recognized business. My mistake. I know will have to write a letter requesting a return of my funds, which probably will be denied, and will spread the word to NOT USE GOOGLE REVOLUTION. I used to think of Google as a very reputable, great company and one of the best search engines out there. Unfortunately now I only have ill will for Google.
Unhappy Google Revolution Customer

• La
    Lavette Carter Jun 08, 2009

I paid for the Google software kit; I never received it. They deducted 77.89 dollars from my account. I spoke to Customer service they unable to locate my account, rep's ext 7551. She gave me a second number to call. The Customer service rep. stated that they were having technical promblems, unable to find my account. I just want my money back.

Sincerely,

LC

• Ba
    bamma Jun 09, 2009

I purchased the software and never recieved it. I called and requested my money back and was discounted. I called back and was told my account was close, I never even recieved the user name or password,

• Do
    Dominic Taylor Jun 18, 2009

Greetings,

I would like to resolve a payment that your company has fraudulently charged my bank account. Please remove all of my information from your database, and refund my bank account. If you need any more information than what I have provided above, then try calling my phone number or sending a message to my Email Address.

Thank you, and please respond.

MaryBethShell Jun 24, 2009

I canceled my subscription during the trial period. When I saw that the funds had been put on hold in my account I contacted their customer service. I requested to speak to a supervisor numerous times, was told to call back. The funds were debited from my account this morning. I can not find any information on the company to file a complaint. I contacted customer service again and they did not provide the correct information either.

• As
    aspates Jun 29, 2009

Signed up for 1 week free trail for $1.87 . Got billed $1.87 + $73.83 !!! Even though I never saw any Terms and conditions on the site either !!! AND NO DISCLAIMER !!! I GOT SCREWED OUT OF $73.83!!

• Ka
    Kat999 Jul 01, 2009

BEWARE! My mother used this website, paid by credit card the $1.60 fee (or, whatever it was) for information, and within an hour, her credit card and identity was stolen, and being used to apply for credit, and the card she had used was having unauthorized charges charged to it. She luckily found out right away. She uses a service called 'lifelock' Not everyone will be as lucky! Someone must shut this site down!

• Go
    Google Revolution Scam Jul 01, 2009

This Google Revolution is such a scam it stinks. You get charged for something you haven't even received as of yet. They claim anyone can do it, but you need all these places to help you get there and charge you for everyone of them. Say no and don't even go there online. You'll do nothing but having to make a million calls just to cancel everything you didn't order.

• Ki
    killerace7 Jul 04, 2009

i bought a google revolution kit but it has not come yet so i am really starting to think that this a damn scam.

• Sy
    syltrott Jul 10, 2009

THIS IS A SCAM!!! BEWARE!!! A HUGE RIP-OFF!!
    E-Tax (Saint George UT) is an affiliate of Google Revolution. This and Google's other affiliates made a number of unauthorized charges to my credit card. Even though the account that originiated with Google Revolution was cancelled immediately, I still incurred authorized charges and had to call each affiliate individually to cancel and have the amounts credited to credit card. Check your credit/bank account statements carefully! Charges ranged from .06 cents to $73.83

Here is the list of Google Revolution affiliates and their customer support numbers:

Google Revolution: [protected]
    E-Tax: [protected]
    Simple Dollar:
    Product Resource Network: [protected]
    Click Sell Go: [protected]
    Submit Solution: [protected] ([email protected])

I found most support representatives at the above numbers to be robotic in their responses and rude. While I was able to get most charges reversed, there were some amounts that I was unsuccessful in regaining. I suggest asking for a cancellation transaction ID number as a tracking reference to validate the credit to your account.

• Ro
    RONDIE Jul 15, 2009

PLEASE BEWARE!!! THIS IS A HUGE SCAM!!! I HAD TWO WITHDRAWALS FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT FOR THE AMOUONT OF $73.83 EACH.

I JUST CALL THIS NUMBER [protected] AND ASK WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!! I TOLD THEM I WANT ALL MY MONEY BACK NOW!!! EVERY SINGLE PENNY!!! THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY ARE REFUNDING ME NOW. AT FIRST THEY SAY NO! YOU MUST BE VERY DEMANING!! I WILL BE CHECKING MY ACCOUNT DAILY TO MAKE SURE I GET EVERY SINGLE CENT BACK.

THIS NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED BY OUR FEDERAL GOVERMENT IMMEDIATELY AND THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL...

AGAIN - CALL [protected] FOR YOUR MONEY BACK! THIS IS THE NUMBER I CALLED AND A HUMAN EVENTUALLY WILL ANSWER THE PHONE!!!

• Am
    amm487 Jul 16, 2009

I was charged 1.87 at first...then 73.38 on my debit card without m permission.

• Sh
    Sheng Jul 21, 2009

I purchased a product (that never arrived) from Google ATM 2 months ago. I was charged from so many "third parties" that were never mentioned on the website. I had to call each individual company and none of my charges were refunded.

I thought everything was taken care of. Then I see that there's a charge from a company I never even heard of: Click Go Sell! When did I this company? I go to their website and look at the Terms of Condition. Something about canceling 10 days before the billing date if I call their number:

[protected]
    M-F 8am- 7pm MST
    Address:
    3049 North Executive Parkway
    Lehi, UT 84043

[email protected]

That's if I am subscribed to their Sites and Services. I am? Do I have a password I don't know about. I finally look at their Privacy Policy. Not much privacy. They will give away all your information to third parties. Including bank account information, debit, and credit card information, along with the expiration date and cvc number.

It's been two months and it's been too much. I feel there will be more headaches. What did I get myself into? I am screwed!

Somebody please help me and tell me what I should do. If I cancel my credit card will my credit card company still allow them to charge my card or will I finally be headache free? I should have been a smart internet shopper.

Beware of these Work-From-Home-And-Make-$5000-Or-More-A-Month-
    No-Experience-Necessary-Pay-Only-A-Few-Dollars-For-A-How-To-Product. THEY ARE ALL SCAMS! DON'T BE A VICTIM! LEARN FROM ME!

• Ev
    Evelyn Hales Jul 25, 2009

I too have recieved 2 emails stating that I have won a lottery
    oversees via the internet, and that it is Mr. Robert Mueller of the FBI, that is
    trying to reach me. This is not funny to a person that could really use that money it is a sick joke. And its using Mr. Muller
    good name to promote it. they only ask that I send $239.00 to cover the transfer of funds into the US Bank of America by money order, or money gram. Please post a letter on the web site if this is true. Thank you

• Co
    complgoogle Aug 05, 2009

google people are a bunch of ### sucking ###!!! watch out they charge $75 for a stupid service in the world!!!u wont even know it!!!

John E. Cornwell Aug 06, 2009

Signed up for this plan to work from home. stopped when I caught the small print at bottom of Ad stating my debit card would be charged $73.83 every month. no e-mail response after several attempts. phone calls answered by outsourced Indian operators. am in the process of filling out grievance with my debit card company. am living on small social security check and can ill afford to lose $73.83.
    John E. Cornwell
    [email protected]

• Ig
    I got a refund Aug 28, 2009

I called their customer service [protected] and yelled at someone (it made me feel a little bit better :-) for awhile because of the automatic monthly renewal of $73.83 in the fine print was criminal. They told me that I had to mail a letter (2850 Horizon Ridge Pkwy, Suite 625 Henderson, NV 89052) and it was returned saying "no such number". I emailed them at [email protected] and actually got my refund today.

• Ca
    Caliche Sep 10, 2009

I noticed that happened to me to0 and I called the bank and they suggested i call the company, somehow the bank got me their number, so I called and talked to someone named Chad about those charges, with my name he was able to pull up my info and told me that they will refund the money all 37.63 but I told him that there were another two charges for the same amount and he said that would be refunded to. I asked how the money was going to be refunded because i had just cancelled the card, he said that the money will go to the bank in my name and i will get it even if the card was cancelled. please let me know what happens with your case.