GoodWillgoodwill steals from a 13 year old

November 18, 2011, by mistake, I donated four new bathing suits to the Campbellsville Kentucky Goodwill store. About forty minutes later, realizing my mistake, I then returned to the donation area and explained to the supervisor working there. She looked around and through the vat from which she was working, couldn't locate them and said for me to check back the next day. My daughter to whom the suits belonged, went in the next day, and was told they could not locate the suits and the mentally "challenged" person who received the items probably put them into the incinerator.

• Je
    Jeanette Wilson Dec 15, 2011

I am not mentally challenged. How dare you call me that. That ### who put them on the incinerator should not be working. This is what happens when you hire ###s the rest of us have to pay for their mistakes and stupidity. I asked for her family's phone number to make her parents pay for their ###'s mistakes and they refused to give me her personal information. That ### owes me four new bathing suits. I asked them to take the money out of the ###'s pay checks and they refused. The said that anyone can make the same mistake and I should have been careful of what I donated. The ### should have told her manager about the tags. Anyone who was not mentally challenged would have put them aside and knewn it was a mistake.

The point is I purposely donated those bathing suits because my daughter refused to tell her father whom I am divorced from that she does not want to visit him that weekend. Then my daughter got mad at me and refused to talk to me after what happened. The point is if that ### did not work there I would have gotten the bathing suits back. They would have put them on the side and left them there for a week or so knowing it was thrown out as a mistake or because a child was disobeying their parents. They should not hire people with the IQ of a five year old to work. Because of them my daughter won't talk to me.

Believe me I came to my senses forty minutes later and realized the mistake. I later thought of returning the bathing suits to the store and getting my daughter's money back and keeping it for her disobeying me and visiting her father.

• Ba
    Barbara Napel Dec 15, 2011

THE TRUANT OFFICER

Hogwarts is not a real school . So Zachary is not ditching school as you claim. It is just a made up school from Harry Potter.

As for the review itself. Seriously grow up. You are angry at your husband, that does not mean your daughter has to not spend time with him. Unless he is abusing her he has every right to spend time with her father, and you can't use her as a pawn to hurt him. Grow up. Don't bring your daughter in your fight between your husband. If she wants to spend time with him she has every right to. He has a right to see his daughter and you should not use childish tactics to stop her from seeing him. How old are you 12?

Also no one called you mentally challenged, you called her that. If she is so what she has the right to work as well. I bet your father is a better person because he does not teach your daughter to discriminate.

I normally just read the reviews but after reading about what you are doing to your daughter and husband I had to reply. Hopefully your daughter and husband spend more time together and she spends less time with you because you not only hurt her for loving her father, but you teach her to discriminate and judge those different from us.

That disabled person is much better than you are.

• JuliePooh51265 Dec 15, 2011

Just because the suits had tags on them. Goodwill is not going to "assume" the donation was a mistake. Some items, like underwear and bathing suits, are not returnable, especially if they've been tried on. The only person to blame here is you because you donated brand new suits to the Goodwill. Even if they had found the items when you went back, they normally would not have just given them to you. You would have had to buy them back. Next time find a cheaper way to punish your daughter. Or better yet, let her live with the mature parent.

• Fa
    father of triplets Dec 16, 2011

I agree with you Ellen, these slanderous posts are getting old.

Don't judge my husband, whom I also suspect is squibs, justice4balls, jktshff1 a, The Truant Officer and many others should know that child molestation is nothing to joke about. Falsely accusing another member of child molestation is no joking matter.

Also to the people accusing Trevor the reason he is not replying is he is not giving you the attention you crave. He is more mature than those of you who make up these sick stories for attention.

• too bad the mentally challenged didnt put you into the incinerator

• Fa
    father of triplets Dec 20, 2011

I think Don't judge my husband has many accounts and is using them to troll Zach. Yet she accused everyone of being the same person. Interesting. Anyways she and her other accounts are just trolling. Best to ignore them.