The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Gold's Gym — customer care
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I 've been contacting your general manager where i do my work out ( grand junction ), some how no respond on this issues.
I left emails, calls and tell the billing dept to call me resolve this issues. It's been the fourth month. Things like this make me want to quit from your Gym.
I believe contracts have to be fullfilled by both party and satisfy their needs. I pay my membership, i didnt break things or annoy other members or make your Gym dirty or other behaviours that not satisfy the company. That's my side.
I request attention like following issues:
Respond to my calls/emails, be fair with charges on my credit card, make sure the swimming pool cleaned and heated (not 70deg) because i only do swimming, make sure the locker room smell not nasty right now.
All of the above issues is still there.
My conclusion are they dont have ethics/manners, they promised something that they cant deliver.
Last month I talked with your GM to reimburse 2 month out of 3 month that they charge double on my credit card. He agreed on that and until now no action. I m so done with them.
More Gold's Gym Complaints & Reviews
- Gold's Gym - $10 month to month scam
- Gold's Gym - membership woes
- Gold's Gym - how to quit golds gym
- Gold's Gym - trainer, trains client to cheat on husband
- Gold's Gym - dangerous daycare
- Gold's Gym - membership transfer
- Gold's Gym - poor services
- Gold's Gym - cancelled membership
- Gold's Gym - they did not give me a guest pass and let me in
- Gold's Gym - how can I transfer my membership to someone?