ABC Financial Services Logo

ABC Financial Services

Having problems with ABC Financial Services?

ABC Financial Services Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 622 6290 (Main Line)
+1 800 551 9733 (Sales Inquiries)
+1 888 827 9262 (Gym Members, Customer Care)
+1 877 222 5767 (Gym Owners, Technical Support)
+1 866 420 8555 (Merchant Services)
+1 866 992 8960 (Key Tag Orders)
8320 Hwy 107
Sat7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sun7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Mail
PO Box 6800, North Little Rock, AR 72124

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ABC Financial Services Customer Service. Initial ABC Financial Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ABC Financial Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ABC Financial Services. Discuss the issues you have had with ABC Financial Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

ABC Financial Services Complaints & Reviews

ABC Financial ServicesBoxing gym membership

We signed our son up for boxing lessons, on a "month to month" plan. We did not commit to anything long term. Our son soon lost interest, we have tried to cancel our business. The boxing club was no help, only referred us to ABCfinancial, claiming that they "handle all of that". We called customer service to cancel, first the lady told us we weren't a member then we finally figured out they had it in our sons name. All to be told we have to send a cancellation request in writing before we can "cancel" so we are being charged for services we do not use until we hear back via mail? We have no idea? It's a rip off!

• ABC Financial Services's response · Oct 20, 2020

Sandra Harris

• ABC Financial Services's response · Oct 20, 2020

Hello,
      like the opportunity to review your account and see that proper action has been taken. We strive to address all consumer feedback, positive or negative, and want to make sure your situation was handled properly. Should you have any further comments please feel free to email me at [email protected]

Sandra Harris

Aug 21, 2020

ABC Financial Services — Golds gym membership

ABC financial charged me my monthly Golds Gym Membership fee for April and May of 2020 when the gym wa...

ABC Financial ServicesFit lab membership cancellation, merrimack, nh

Last month I cancelled my membership with fit lab in Merrimack, NH but This month I got billed again. Please correct this. I threw my membership card away. this Is Douglas VanBlarcom. 3 Mountain Ash Lane. apt 253 Goffstown, NH 03045 Thank you for your help.

ABC Financial ServicesYour travel policy during this time

Hi, my name is Carolyn and I am wondering what is your policy for your employees that travel? There are several states that have declared a State of Emergency New York, California, Florida, Kentucky and Arkansas ect. I pray and hope that you take your employees and whomever they come in contact with under the utmost consideration. Please cancel all travel until at least March 30th so this pestilence can pass. I also hope you realize that a lot of these states are lacking supplies and staff. Social Distancing is a very effective and important step to getting some control on Covid 19. It was out of state travelors that brought it to Arkansas. Please!

ABC Financial ServicesContract issues

I moved more than 15 miles away from the closest Edge to me and they're trying to say it's 14.7 miles away from me. The [censored] it's not. I'm not here to play some BS company games. I held up my end of the contract now it's time to hold your part. I have already filed a complaint with the BBB next will be the attorney general if my contract is not terminated. Be honest to your customers it's the bare minimum you can do. Don't try to lie to keep me into a contract I'm not obligated to uphold since I don't live within the 15 miles.

• ABC Financial Services's response · Mar 20, 2020

Stacy Jackson
            Customer Relationship Specialist
            ABC Financial Services, LLC.

Jan 11, 2020

ABC Financial Services — Gym membership fees

I cancelled this gym membership several times with Retro fitness. I have emails to back it up. You put me in...

ABC Financial ServicesUnlawfully retaining fees due to medical disability of wounded veteran

Wounded Veteran, received physician orders to no longer participate in a private exercise program due to surgery that requires recovery period of over 9 months. Informed ABC Financial services to discontinue gym membership with EOS fitness and the company processed the account for closure. However three months later, found that credit card was still being charged for the gym membership fee. Made contact with EOS fitness staff who truly did an amazing job to try to assist as much as they could. Unfortunately the management staff at the fitness center was unable to successfully get ABC financial to close the account. Medical documentation was provided to ABC financial indicating doctors full orders and that it was not possible to continue a work out program as a result of having both surgeries that each require more than 8 months to recover. It is not possible to work out while still recovering from 1 full knee surgery and two other surgical procedures that requires no walking, weights, or additional straining exercises for a period of 8 months. According to the Veterans Disability Act ABC Financial is violating laws. The company will not cancel membership due to the fact that the medical document was not sufficient enough to cancel the gym membership. So sad. So now card is being charged for one year and cannot utilize the gym services. This is not right at all.

• Updated by TDeM · Sep 30, 2019

Made contact with ABC Financial, company states they still cannot cancel membership even though medical limitations permits

• ABC Financial Services's response · Oct 01, 2019

Hello,
              Please email me at [email protected] your 9 digit agreement number or the home phone number on your account so that I may look into this for you.

Sandra McCoy-Harris
              Customer Relationship Specialist
              ABC Financial Services, LLC.

• Updated by TDeM · Oct 14, 2019

Tried to make contact via email to sandra.{protected}@abcfinancial.com was a bogus email address.

• Updated by TDeM · Oct 14, 2019

Email resent...this time no error message that email provided for me to further my complaint for additional assistance was invalid.

• ABC Financial Services's response · Oct 17, 2019

Hello,

Unfortunately we do not show your email was received in regards to your complaint of unlawfully retaining fees due to medical disability of wounded veteran. We would be more than willing to discuss your account. Please send an email to [email protected] or you can contact our office between the hours of 8:00 am-5:00 pm central time if more convenient. Our phone number is 1.800.827.9262

ABC Financial ServicesGym membership

Cancellation process is very tedious and unnecessary, im trying to cancel my membership but have not gotten a confirmation email and my next bill is tomorrow, if i have to pay that monthly bill and the cancellation fee on top of it i will be charging back the money. This company is a scam i wouldn't recommend for anyone to sign up using ABC financial

• ABC Financial Services's response · Oct 03, 2019

Hello,
                We regret to hear your experience with ABC Financial Services was not a satisfactory one. Unfortunately, I was not able to locate your membership with the information provided in this post.
                Please feel free to email me at [email protected] with either your 9 digit agreement number or the home phone number on your account so that I may look into this for you.

Stacy Jackson

Jul 24, 2019

ABC Financial Services — Extra planet fitness monthly membership charge

I am being charged extra amounts ($21.99) on top of my monthly planet fitness membership ($22.06). This ha...

ABC Financial Services — Retro lumberton nj

I came in person to cancel my month to month membership back in the spring. When I cancelled I confirmed with...

Lumberton

abcfinancial.com — Unethical behaviour

this company will not cancel a gym membership after 3 attempts. I have jumped through every hoop they have...

ABC Financial / Retro FitnessMembership fee overcharge / issue unresolved

The monthly collection of $19.99 (regular membership) suddenly and without notice changed to $29.99 ($33 on my Credit Card Statement). When it happened I had just transitioned from Oceanport, NJ Branch to Old Bridge, NJ as regular member. I had began to contact Oceanport Branch and ABC financial to question this. I had been told I had "unlimited tanning". I had explained that I had not signed up for unlimited tanning and requested that the monthly fee be corrected. This began in 2015. It is now 2018 and the issue is still unresolved.

Recently the expiration date on my credit card changed and I did not update it in the computer. All of a sudden ABC Financial has my contact information and can call me and text me? 36 months of no return calls or emails and now they can contact me, albeit not about resolving my issue but to collect the money.

I had just recently been contacted by ABC Financial by somebody named David Carr.
              He told me I have a VIP membership, which includes unlimited tanning. (never requested that OR was offered any of the benefits that come with VIP membership) he then indicated he was able to get the monthly invoice to change back to $19.99 (have not verified that) but my membership has been terminated and account is in collections so it is unclear how that is a resolution. It is still not resolved as to HOW i will be compensated for the overcharge.

I have requested that a reasonable offer be made of perhaps one year of regular membership without dues collected (to compensate for 3 years of VIP membership dues collected). That does not fully compensate but it is a reasonable compromise.

CHASE Visa has also offered to intervene but always expects that member exhaust all means to directly resolve it. They will not attempt to collect that money.

I have also looked to (hopefully FREE) legal representation and to talk to media outlets if this is not quickly resolved.

• ABC Financial Services's response · May 18, 2018

Hello,

Unfortunately, I was not able to locate your membership with the information provided in this post. Please email me at [email protected] with either your 9 digit agreement number or the home phone number that is listed on your account so that I may look into this for you.

Cherette Tyler-Clegg

ABC Financial Services — Planet fitness gym membership cancellation policy

I signed up for a Planet Fitness membership on 1/29/2015. Membership No. [protected]. I tried repeatedly to...

ABC Financial ServicesWork out world

Completely disappointed with the final product as to what was a good experience as a WOW member. I moved at the end of last year where the closest WorkOut World was about an hour away. I then decided that I would cancel my membership and was told I had to go to the location where I established the membership to cancel it. Once I finally found the time to travel back to my hometown, I sat down with a financial employee and was given the option to reimburse my membership through my health insurance for which I proceeded to do. Once complete, I returned to the facility a few weeks later to complete the cancelation forms. I signed off on completing the form and was told to mail the form to ABC within 30 days so the cancellation could be completed. I completed this step within the same week and was told by the company stating that my last payment would be January 15 (I canceled in mid-November). I recently checked my accounts and seen that I had continued to be charged for the membership. When I called the store and explained the situation, they stated that they had notice of an attempt to cancel my membership and that I had to call ABC Financial Services to sort out the issue. Luckily I had made a copy of the cancellation form I mailed in case of a failed attempt and proceeded to email the form after speaking with a representative and received an apology for the mistake since no records were shown in their system of me cancelling the membership. I then proceeded to receive a response from another representative stating that they never received that form and without even considering my explanation in several additional attempts, stated that I would be processed for another cancellation of membership and would be charged another month. Having a premium membership ($20/month), the company will have corruptly stole $100 from my possession. After sending an in-detail response via email stating my complaints, I never again received a response. I will never do business with this company again.

• ABC Financial Services's response · Apr 20, 2018

Cherette Tyler-Clegg

ABC Financial Services — Myiclubonline

This company is ruthless. I have been trying to cancel my gym membership for several weeks due to moving out...

ABC Financial ServicesBilling

Requested to be taken off the auto pay because they like to go in and take money out... Made payment with another account auto pay does not cancel the automatic draft... failure to waive the late charge of $20 which is ridiculous... Representatives there read from a script and are not trying to help you... Lied about saying money was refunded to the to the account when I called my bank they don't have any record of a credit being forwarded to my account... If you deal with this company or your fitness center deals with this company run as fast as you can away from them... I am going to every complaint page and write about ABC Financial it is not worth it they are not helpful and they are trying to take your money

• ABC Financial Services's response · Jun 21, 2016

Hello Mr. Williams,

We are sorry to hear that you have had difficulty with your health club account. We do show that a refund was set to process back to your checking account on file in the amount of $19.50. Unfortunately, the May 25th payment of $40.76 returned which cancelled the refund. The fee has been removed from your account. We believe this satisfies your request. If you have any further questions or concerns, please email us at [email protected]

Stephanie Van

ABC Financial ServicesUnethical business practices

Is the customer representative at ABC Financial a robot or something because she answers to all these complaints from year after year on all these different forums the same way! ABC Financial you are giving all the gyms you represent a bad name!!! Gym companies should be taking notes and discontinue partnering with such a company! I know of 100's of billing companies who will put the customer first and who would put ABC out of business faster than they charge honest people's credit cards for useless service/late fees (which is usually 1.5 the amount of one months membership fee). Here is the correct answer...just let people EASILY cancel there gym membership and pay off what they owe instead of charging them hundreds and thousands of dollars for your useless billing service! Plus the people in charge of signing people up for these membership do not even have standardized signup procedures or inform anybody about your cancellation policies or even that they are affiliated with you until we try to cancel our membership AFTER we signed up. Pretty shady if not ***ked up I would say. Signing up for a membership was pretty quick about 10 mins, but canceling will take a lifetime. I've even heard of them still charging dead people! What is it that ABC financial does anyway, besides make healthy fit people stress out about you taking their hard earned money and in turn making them unhealthy? Ironic huh! You guys need to get a real job instead of robbing those who have one! Wait let me guess ... Your turn Stephanie... or should I answer for her: Hello, We regret to hear your recent experience with ABC Financial Services was not a satisfactory one. I would like the opportunity to review your account and see that proper action has been taken. We strive to address all consumer feedback, positive or negative, and want to make sure your situation was handled properly. Unfortunately, I was not able to locate your membership with the information provided in this post. Please email me at [protected]@abcfinancial.com with either your 9 digit agreement number or the home phone number that is listed on your account so that I may look into this for you. Customer Relationship Specialist ABC Financial Services GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK AND CANCEL OUR MEMBERSHIPS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD STRIVE TO DO ! Forget filing a complaint with the BBB, I have informed my states Attorney General about your business practices and they will be examining the evidence in this case against ABC financial! I suggest anyone who has been in my shoes and had a horrific experience with ABC financial be on the look out for a class action law suit settlement commercial! Maybe you should've just let people cancel those memberships!

• ABC Financial Services's response · Dec 10, 2015

Hello,
                        I’m sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time cancelling your account. I’d be glad to look over your account and see how I can help you. I was not able to locate your account with the information provided in your post. Please email me at [email protected] and include either your 9 digit agreement number or the home phone number that is listed on the account.

Thank you!

ABC Financial Services, Inc. — Cancelling sweat gym membership

This is the most unethical company I have ever dealt with. They sell you a trial Gym membership for a very...

World Gym Membership ABC Financial — Ending membership with doctor's advisement

I have tried to end this membership. I am under a doctor's care and have a note from her requesting the...

ABC Financial Services — Membership

In october, I notified the fitness center manager (aj) to suspend / cancel membership because I wa...