The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Gold's Gym Stride Trainer 300 Elliptical — manufacturer defect
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I purchased my NEW ellipitcal from Walmart on [protected], the machine broke at the right side lower body leg (part #7) where the leg connects to the right pedal arm. The steel cracked at a point that was not welded from the factory, and is a clear manufacture defect.
It broke as I was working out and caused me to fall forward hitting myself hard enough to cause a bruise and lucky not have cracked my teeth or nose.
When I called ICON Health & Fitness Inc. at [protected] their customer service could only offer me to sell me a replacement part instead of replacing it cracked part.
Walmart is not to blame, but if they only knew that this defective product came from their store and potentially could cause serious injury they may think twice about selling more of these ellipticals (model GGEL62907.0)
Shame on ICON Health & Fitness Inc. for claiming to have 'customer service' but it's really a way of generating additional sales through manufacture defective parts!
Buyer's beware of this ellipitcal, injury is very real if this happens to you.
More Gold's Gym Stride Trainer 300 Elliptical Complaints & Reviews
- Gold's Gym - $10 month to month scam
- Gold's Gym - membership woes
- Gold's Gym - how to quit golds gym
- Gold's Gym - trainer, trains client to cheat on husband
- Gold's Gym - dangerous daycare
- Gold's Gym - membership transfer
- Gold's Gym - poor services
- Gold's Gym - cancelled membership
- Gold's Gym - they did not give me a guest pass and let me in
- Gold's Gym - how can I transfer my membership to someone?