Menu
Crunch Fitness Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Crunch Fitness
reviews and complaints

www.crunch.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 420 Reviews

How responsive is Crunch Fitness's customer service?

5 Resolved
412 Unresolved
Very poor 🤒
We don't know much about how Crunch Fitness handles customer complaints outside ComplaintsBoard, but what we see here, on our website, is quite disappointing. We think there might be reasons for the company's actions (like not knowing about the complaints), and we would be happy to see them among customer-focused businesses that easily solve customer problems. But until that happens, we ask reviewers to be cautious when dealing with Crunch Fitness and using their services, and to carefully read the experiences of other customers on ComplaintsBoard, because who is warned is armed, you know! 💪
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Crunch Fitness has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Crunch Fitness reviews and complaints 420

Newest Crunch Fitness reviews and complaints

G
7:58 am EDT

Crunch Fitness Membership

I have paid for a corporate membership with Crunch for more than four years and spent more than $10,000. I’ve checked into the gym 2000 times in many locations that had zero issues up until last week. A young white blonde haired girl was extremely disrespectful, put her finger in my face and spoke down to me like she was my mother. I told her she needed to learn some respect, and I walked away from her while she was speaking. She proceeded to cancel my membership as well as that of all of my employees with zero regard accuse me of a racial slur, which I don’t even understand how you could say, a racial slur to a white, blonde haired, blue eyed girl. Then cancel my membership with no word, and no one at the club will speak to me totally pushed me out with zero proof.

Claimed loss: Loss of my membership, as well as that of four other employees. Defamation of my character with accusations that are untrue with no proof or foundation of evidence.

Desired outcome: I want my membership refunded as well as the annual fee that I paid. And I really want the girl Alexa to face consequences. I would like to sue this gym if possible but I don’t even know where to begin.

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Crunch Fitness representatives only. If you are affiliated with Crunch Fitness, please claim your business to access these details.

E
12:23 pm EDT

Crunch Fitness - Membership fee

How is this legal? my boys joined Johnny's gym, 7 months later they closed the doors with no communication. We had know idea Crunch bought Johnny’s now Crunch has sent both boys to collections for not paying a the monthly membership fee for Johnny’ s gym! contract should have been breached by degrading the service I signed up for. Crunch was a 24/7 gym...

1:09 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Crunch Fitness Safety hazard which could death or serious injury.

Safety hazard which could death or serious injury. I was at Crunch fitness at the Casselberry location. I had been at the body area starting at about 11:am, March 12, 2024. I started working on the body bag. Then a guy started swinging a Kettle ball at my direction about six feet from me. I asked him to swing in a different direction because it was a serious safety hazard which could kill or maim me. He refused to simply rotate 90 degrees. He started complaining because I asked him. He would not stop, so an argument ensued.

I asked for a manager, a young lady came to the area but was totally confused as to how to rectify the situation. Another male manager came to the area and told me the gentlemen was doing nothing wrong. Swinging an approximately 40-pound kettle ball at my head from 6 feet I consider dangerous. The crunch employee told me to move to another body bag. Now, I was there first. I had been there for an hour before the kettle ball guy started swinging the kettle ball at me. It really upset me that the employee had no consideration for my safety. I found it totally unacceptable.

I’m 73 years old and have arthritic knees, I felt very unsafe. I was so afraid for my safety I had a male employee escort me to my car, I feared I would become a victim, I did not know this guy or if he was dangerous and attack me or use a firearm on me. Crunch management must review their safety rules. Swinging a kettle ball at a person only six feet from another person is absolutely dangerous. Also, telling a customer to move to another location after being at that location is also unacceptable to me. That was just wrong. After all the commotion, kettle ball guy rotated 90 degrees, that was all I requested. Most of the people at crunch are very considerate of others, this guy was not.

Desired outcome: Crunch must review their safety standards and incorporate change to protect people from being hit by kettle balls.

Is Crunch Fitness legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Crunch Fitness as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 1% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Crunch Fitness stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Crunch Fitness should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Crunch Fitness earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Crunch Fitness achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Crunch Fitness. The company provides a physical address, 2 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

The age of Crunch Fitness's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Crunch.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Crunch Fitness as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

We looked up Crunch Fitness and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Crunch Fitness has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 1% of 417 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Crunch Fitness. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
J
6:02 pm EST

Crunch Fitness - Charged after membership canceled

My daughter has been trying to cancel her membership at crunch fitness for the past five months. She has taken time off her work schedule to go in three separate times to work with Josh Noel. This is an addition to phone calls and emails.. Nothing has been resolved. Josh noel is blaming it on a software company. My daughter said that she would just cancel...

2:59 am EST

Crunch Fitness Staff - bullying

Hi,

I have complained about a staff member before, he’s a greying Brazilian man who is behind the counter as I walk in,

Today as I was leaving the gym he said “ Go away to me”

As I was doing my workout he was standing across from me with a woman who he was showing around, I don’t know what he said to her, but they both where looking at me and she looked shocked and said “ I’m not saying that to him!”

This is typical of him when he shows new people around, it’s obvious he hates me for some reason,

I asked the last time that I complained that none of the staff talk to me because their words are hateful towards me, instead of a hello, I get a “leave”

You understand?

Can you find out why they hate me so much and find a way to end it please

Desired outcome: Leave me alone

10:56 am EST

Crunch Fitness Gift card

I joined as a guest menber my wife as the campagn was for her to receive a gift card, my membership sales person was Cynthia miliici, when i asked her she told me she does not have any information. This is breach of our contract and herby I request a termination of my membership with full refund. I wiol be contacting the Florida department of Agriculture regarding this transaction.

Desired outcome: Receive the $20 gift card.

Read full review of Crunch Fitness and 18 comments
18 comments
Feb 22, 2024 2:29 pm EST

I was also arrested for s harassing her.

Feb 22, 2024 2:29 pm EST

I was also arrested for sexual harrassment.

Feb 22, 2024 2:28 pm EST

I was banned from the gym. Need membership canceled and refunded. I was banned for trying to hook up with women when my wife was at home . She was crying when she found out. Thev women I trying to hook up with was upset. She dressed in the wrong way. Tempeted me to harassing her.

Feb 22, 2024 2:25 pm EST

I got kicked for threatened my mom . I have no where to go.

Feb 22, 2024 2:24 pm EST

I was arrested because I punched a 3 or 2 year old girl. The police put me with the general public. When they were told that I put a toddler in the hospital they gathered against me.

Feb 22, 2024 2:15 pm EST

My wife dad is going to have them put me in jail

He should be in jail for kicked me when my wife told him that I gave her a black eye.

Feb 22, 2024 2:13 pm EST

I wish my grandmother had died She insisted on pressing charges for me.

Feb 21, 2024 4:45 pm EST

She also called the police on me because I threatened to punch her in the face. I threatened to hurt her children and find where she lives.

Feb 21, 2024 4:44 pm EST

I almost knocked my grandmother teeth because of the situation. I face criminal charges thanks to them.

Feb 21, 2024 4:42 pm EST

This incident made me so angry that I took my anger out on my grandmother. I punched her in the face because she was moving slowly. My wife tried to stop me and I punched her in the face as well. She called the police. I threatened to smash her phone. I smashed her phone do she could not call. My granny card the police.i was arrested. I face criminal charges. My wife is pressing charges and leaving me. My grandmother had called the police on me from my and phone. I wanted to press theft charges on her for stealing my phone. They said technically she was not stealing since I left it in my room. I was arrested.

3:41 am EST

Crunch Fitness Staff at the counter

I recently had to complain about two male staff members that have been psychologically bullying me, one was a tall black man and the other was a greying Brazilian man,

The tall black man stopped immediately, but the greying Brazilian man didn’t stop at all and has continued with enthusiasm, every time I walk past the counter when he is the, he talks about me leaving and says to the other staff members who are women “tell him to go away”

It’s really annoying and is very unhealthy, toxic to be precise,

Is there any way you can get him to leave me alone? I’m just trying to stay in shape, I’m also no bother to anyone

Desired outcome: I want the staff members to stop hating me and to just leave me alone, not even talk to me, their words are poison

J
9:41 am EST

Crunch Fitness Gym membership

I am so absolutely sick of Crunch Fitness I could SCREAM. I moved out of state in November to find out there are no Crunch Fitness locations where I live, I have been trying to call every week since then to speak with the manager who I'm always told is busy and will call back and he NEVER does, I've tried emailing with no response, and I am continuing to be charged still for a membership I haven't been able to use in 3 months now! This is absolutely infuriating that I cannot contact ANYONE to cancel my membership, that the management continues to blow me off without returning the SEVERAL emails or phone calls I have made. I would not recommend crunch fitness in southgate michigan to ANYONE.

Claimed loss: 3 months of membership fees

Desired outcome: I would like to CANCEL my membership and get the last 3 months refunded.

R
4:02 pm EST

Crunch Fitness Cancellation

In regards to Daytona Beach, FL gym, I tried cancelling 3 months ago due to me moving to another state. I was willing to pay the 2 month fee at time of my cancellation but they kept adding more and more money on to cancel. I called the gym for 2 straight months trying to get this problem resolved and no answer.

Now, I get a call stating that I owe them $250.

Wow, what a freaking joke! These people are very greedy and will not work things out with anyone. They should be shut down!

12:00 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Crunch Fitness The noise level must be reduced to a reasonable level.

I am writing about the extreme noise level that the HIT classes produce from their trainers blasting the music so loud that the speakers are distorting the music and has already blown one speaker.

The management and staff refuse to do anything about it either.

My wife and I can never hear our trainer, and our trainer has even complained.

The Gym is otherwise pretty quiet. The HIT classes do. It have to compete with the rest of the gym, because there is no other music besides theirs.

No other classes at this facility cause this problem. It’s getting to the point where I am not going to the gym, nearly as much as I used to; and I am thinking about canceling my membership.

Desired outcome: 70dB is a healthy level for humans to withstand. 80 & 85 dB levels are considered potentially harmful. If something is not done you could have a potential lawsuit on your hands

V
4:26 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Crunch Fitness Membership fee.

WILL NOT RECOMMEND THIS CLUB THEY ARE THIEVES!

NO LITERALLY, THEY ARE

This club have bunch of criminals running it!

If you cancel your membership, not only will they keep your most recent charge (even if it was charged the same day you want to cancel) they will still charge you for an additional month of membership whether you like it or not.

They have a yearly maintenance fee that if they charge it. They WILL NOT REFUND IT. Even if they charge it today and you cancel tomorrow, they will still keep your money.

They require a credit card and a bank account, this is deliberate. Bank account number charges are harder to dispute (because you literally gave them access to your bank).

I canceled today and will never consider them again.

I am fighting them with my bank and hopefully will get some of the money they stole from me back.

Claimed loss: $76

Desired outcome: Get my money back.

T
10:30 pm EDT

Crunch Fitness Personal training over charged

My personal trainer was having issues showing up to work and I would often go for my session and he would be running late and end up canceling until later in the day. After many times of this I told him I am done and to cancel my membership. Upon learning the trainer quit I assume someone would extend the phone call to discuss further steps of a new trainer or canceling or even freezing the account. Apparently he was fired for many of the same complaints and yes I did complain as well but it was never addressed. I have 13 paid sessions I am seeking to be refunded for as I feel I was taken advantage of.

Desired outcome: $741sessions at $57 a piece

C
6:27 pm EDT

Crunch Fitness Gym personal trainer scams

Get word out to your members to protect them against unethical actions by Crunch Fitness in Hiram, GA. All negative post are being removed from their pages leaving a higher ranking that’s incorrect.

This is a must read! #crunchfitness #crunchfitnesshiram

This is something that must be discussed. When an individual decides to get in shape and that person starts looking for a gym to join, you need to make sure that you don’t get caught up in clever schemes that take your money for unfulfilled promises.

This gym becoming known for cleaver coaching schemes. This is the perfect "clever schemes" fitness center.

The Crunch Fitness completes their contracts on a computer, which is read by one of their coaching staff. Not management. You are looking at the back of the computer and expected to sign an electronically signature pad for the computer contract. This is similar to how you sign a credit card receipt.

The staff will read the contract in a way that leaves out very important legal paragraphs on when, how, and other timeframes to cancel that contract to benefit the client (you, the consumer). It’s intended to hook you into a coaching commitment or gym membership.

They will tell you that you will get an email copy of the contract, but know that email copy is AFTER you have already signed the contract.

You will have to stand your ground to get your contract cancelled and you will have to take an entire morning out of your busy schedule to get this done. It is not an easy task, especially if you sign a contract, especially for a coaching contract.

I tried to cancel my personal training contract on July 16, 2023 with Haley Cole within three days after it was first signed and emailed because there was a discrepancy on the contract and what I was originally told. What I was told was not even on the paperwork. The request for cancellation was rejected, my questions regarding what was on the contract and what was actually told to me was never answered. TK, the manager was personally handed to him the cancellation notice; nor did he act on it.

I finally walked in to cancel my contract on September 27,2023.

I requested and signed the cancellation form, September 27,2023. My credit card is being charged for services not used. Since then there have been two attempts to charge my credit card for services not rendered.

Finally, a complaint was filed with the BBB. The case was closed because of failure of Crunch Fitness to respond.

A question that needs to be asked, What are all negative comments/reviews not seen on any sites?

Desired outcome: To cancel any membership I have and refund prorated yearly membership money. I would like this effective November 1, 2023; and $208.00 charges when I was out of country and the week I was sick after returning.

3:35 pm EDT

Crunch Fitness Crunch is not the gym for you

The Gym has chosen to only focus on training... if you want a Gym that has a Bathroom that is available while you work out and one that meets the need you are trying to get with a membership, THIS IS NOT THEY GYM FOR YOU. Think i am wrong try and log one complaint... you will see corporate tells you to contact the local gym the local gym will tell you to contact corporate or QUIT. They actually encourage you to QUIT the Gym if you don't want a trainer. If you do join ask them if there is always a bathroom available for all members... They should credit people back for not being able to supply a simple bathroom. The manager Tony said and I quote "I can make it where you pay nothing because you don't have to work out here" really you cant do your job so you threaten to cancel my membership?

I asked they do any the the following:

1) Get a male to clean the mens bathroom

2) Post in English when its closed so i can read it

3) Post the time during the day the bathroom will be closed and when it will open

4) If you want us to go next door to another store to use thier bathroom post that

Come on why is this so hard to manage the Bathrooms.

Q
2:43 pm EDT

Crunch Fitness Unauthorized membership/ impossible cancellation

To whom it may concern:

I attended Crunch Fitness in Westland Michigan through a Tivity Fitness your Way membership. Crunch Fitness stated that the membership did not include classes and I would have to pay a monthly fee to attend classes to which I agreed. At no time did they state that this was for a membership.

After my circumstances changed and I was no longer able to attend classes, I submitted a cancellation request in August of 2023 through the company website. I received an email from the manager stating there were no invoices or balance due which I interpeted to mean that the classes were cancelled. I tried to respond to the email, however replies to the email were blocked. Deductions continued to be taken from my bank account in October and I contacted the bank and advised that I cancelled the classes in August and to stop payments. I received a text message from Crunch in October stating I was past due.

I called Crunch Westland and spoke to Tyrell Wheatley (manager) who acknowledged that he responded to my initial email on 8/25/2023, however he stated that he could not find the original email. I asked him why he responded by saying there were no outstanding balances or invoices as I never had either due to the fact that I had automatic deductions taken. He claimed that I must have inquired about balances which makes no sense. He further stated that I signed a contract for membership with Crunch. I did not. He forwarded the contract to me and the signature on it does not match my signature. I never saw this contract before 10/10/23.

I sent a registered letter and additional cancellation request via email and the company website. I received one email that stated I had to come into the gym in person. I went into the gym on 10/21/2023 and spoke with a young lady named Kylie who informed me that they sometimes sign contracts and authorizations for the customer. She also stated that they increased the monthly fees and added additional charges. She stated that she could not cancel the membership but she would leave notes for the manager. I called on 10/23/2023 and spoke with a different manager who screamed into the phone that I need to come into the gym and sign something. I informed her that someone already signed my name to something and that I already came in. I am not willing to sign anything with them. She hung up on me.

The way this business goes out of the way to avoid cancellation of classes is beyond deceitful. You cannot make copy of communication sent from their website, they did not acknowledge the certified letter and they still refuse to cancel this.

Desired outcome: I would like this unauthorized membership to be cancelled immediately. I have paid for months almost a year that I have not attended this gym. I want any balances removed. I want nothing else to do with this gym.

6:38 pm EDT

Crunch Fitness - Staff member

Red to 17th October at about 5pm Deewhy Crunch, NSW Australia Hi, A staff member was showing a new customer around the gym yesterday afternoon, he is a tall black man with blondish dreadlocks, about 22 years old, he said to the new customer not to talk to me as they walked past me, over the last few weeks, there has been a few occasions when women at...

8:23 am EDT

Crunch Fitness - Ballantyne, NC

I have bene a loyal member of Crunch Fitness for years. recently I wrote the manager of the gym a letter to bring his attention to the unsanitary conditions at the gym and especially the sauna. The manager was not helpful and explained they only clean the gym once per day and that they could not monitor the sauna. To give perspective, I arrive at the gym...

K
5:02 pm EDT

Crunch Fitness No hot water for a few days

Hi my name is katherine diossa
[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com
I'm a current member at crunch fitness located at 2819 kennedy blvd north bergen nj 07047
There hasn't been hot water for a few days
Every time I ask for a manger they are either in a meeting or not in the building
I've left my phone number several times and have yet received a call back regarding this matter
I go to the gym every day faithfully before work and I have to shower before heading to work — so i've been showering in 0 degrees water
I made this location my preferred location because my job is 10 mins away — I live in jersey city so I cant go back home to shower as I only have 15 mins in between gym and work
I never complain about the other needy greedy in this place like no soap/toilet paper/filthy or broken machines half the time but no hot water is unacceptable!
Just like i'm being charged faithfully every month and not to mention "maintenece fee" — everything should be faithfully maintained as well
What am I paying a maintenace fee for? For the facility not to not maintain anything and now the hot water?
This needs to be fixed asap or else I want a refund for this month and will look for a new place to go to as well as tell my fellow friends i've recommended to come here to close membership as well
This is insane!

Desired outcome: THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP OR ELSE I WANT A REFUND FOR THIS MONTH AND WILL LOOK FOR A NEW PLACE TO GO TO AS WELL AS TELL MY FELLOW FRIENDS I'VE RECOMMENDED TO COME HERE TO CLOSE MEMBERSHIP AS WELL

P
12:46 pm EDT

Crunch Fitness Filthy/embarrassing content

My workout was unpleasant today for a couple reasons. There was no cleaner to clean the tanning bed. The one person at the desk said he was the only employee so he couldn’t help me. The worst thing was TNT was playing a movie and there was a horrible inappropriate scene where a guy is feeling up a girls butt in a skirt and he takes her panties off…you get the picture. I was horrified as a woman surrounded by men I don’t know. There is no place for this at a public gym. Please lift your standards to something everyone can enjoy.

Desired outcome: TV shows that are not showing sex or nudity.

M
10:54 am EDT

Crunch Fitness Horrible Customer Service!!

I signed up for the classes, however I was NEVER able to attend. I was info by Kendall {at registration} that I only needed to give a 30'day notice...but when I tried to cancel, I was met with hostility and they "Crunch" wanted me to pay for a 90'day membership instead... Now they / GM Jeremy has threatened to send me to COLLECTIONS because I refuse to stay on the pay roster for 90'days. Hell u got paid for 60'days w/out attending...Horrible customer service Jeremy

Update by munsue

Crunch Greenacres...Horrible...

Crunch Fitness In-depth Review

Location and Facilities:

Crunch Fitness is conveniently located, making it easily accessible for members. The facilities are clean and well-maintained, providing a pleasant workout environment. Additionally, there is ample parking space available for members.

Membership Options:

Crunch Fitness offers a variety of membership plans to cater to different needs. They also provide flexible payment options, allowing members to choose the most convenient method of payment. The best part is that there are no long-term contracts, giving members the freedom to cancel or modify their membership as needed.

Equipment and Amenities:

Crunch Fitness boasts a wide range of cardio machines, ensuring that members have plenty of options for their cardiovascular workouts. They also have an extensive selection of strength training equipment, catering to all fitness levels. In addition, there is a functional training area and group fitness studios available for members to enjoy. The spacious locker rooms with showers provide convenience and comfort.

Group Fitness Classes:

Crunch Fitness offers a diverse class schedule, providing a wide variety of options for members to choose from. The experienced and motivating instructors create a positive and energetic atmosphere during classes. Popular classes such as Zumba, Yoga, and Spin are available, ensuring that members can find a class that suits their interests and fitness goals.

Personal Training:

Crunch Fitness has certified personal trainers who can provide members with customized workout programs tailored to their individual needs and goals. The goal-oriented training sessions help members achieve their desired results effectively and efficiently.

Additional Services:

In addition to fitness facilities, Crunch Fitness offers additional services such as tanning beds, HydroMassage beds, and red light therapy. These services provide members with relaxation and recovery options. Childcare services are also available, making it convenient for parents to focus on their workouts.

Cleanliness and Hygiene:

Crunch Fitness prioritizes cleanliness and hygiene. They regularly clean and sanitize the facilities, ensuring a safe and hygienic environment for members. The restrooms are well-maintained, and cleaning supplies are readily available for members to use.

Staff and Customer Service:

The staff at Crunch Fitness is friendly and knowledgeable, providing excellent customer service. They are prompt and efficient in addressing queries and concerns, ensuring that members have a positive experience.

Membership Benefits:

Crunch Fitness offers several membership benefits, including access to multiple locations. Members also receive guest passes for friends and family, allowing them to share the Crunch Fitness experience. Additionally, members enjoy discounts on merchandise and services, adding value to their membership.

Pricing and Value for Money:

Crunch Fitness offers competitive membership fees, making it affordable for individuals looking to join. They also provide affordable add-on services, allowing members to enhance their fitness journey without breaking the bank. Overall, Crunch Fitness offers good value for money.

Accessibility and Hours of Operation:

Crunch Fitness has convenient operating hours, ensuring that members can find a suitable time to work out. They also offer 24/7 access, providing flexibility for members with busy schedules. The facilities are accessible for individuals with disabilities, promoting inclusivity.

Member Feedback and Reviews:

Crunch Fitness has received positive member testimonials, indicating high satisfaction among members. They have also received high ratings and reviews on other platforms, further validating their commitment to providing an excellent fitness experience. The active and engaged online community fosters a sense of belonging among members.

COVID-19 Safety Measures:

Crunch Fitness has implemented social distancing guidelines to ensure the safety of members. They regularly sanitize the equipment, providing a clean and hygienic workout environment. Mask requirements are enforced, promoting the health and well-being of everyone in the facility.

Special Programs and Challenges:

Crunch Fitness offers fitness challenges and competitions, allowing members to push themselves and achieve their fitness goals. They also provide nutrition and weight loss programs, supporting members in their overall wellness journey. Special events and workshops are organized to provide additional learning and engagement opportunities.

Overall Experience:

Overall, members have expressed high satisfaction with Crunch Fitness. The positive experience, coupled with the variety of offerings and excellent customer service, makes it a highly recommended fitness destination. Many members are willing to renew their membership, highlighting the value they find in Crunch Fitness.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Crunch Fitness customer service

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Crunch Fitness?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Crunch Fitness Customer Service. Initial Crunch Fitness complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Crunch Fitness above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Crunch Fitness. Discuss the issues you have had with Crunch Fitness and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.