Having problems with Golden Corral?

Golden Corral Customer Service Contacts

5151 Glenwood Ave.
Raleigh, Kentucky

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Golden Corral Customer Service. Initial Golden Corral complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Golden Corral above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Golden Corral. Discuss the issues you have had with Golden Corral and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Golden Corral Complaints & Reviews

Golden CorralI am complaining about the service and the food

Hi, my name is Alejandra De La Cruz, i am making a complaint because i recently had the most disturbing experience at golden corral this afternoon. The date of the incident was today 11/30/2017 at 12:48pm. The client number was not believed to have been provided. Now, everything was believed to be fine until after we paid. After we paid, we walked up to the young man who then told us to sit wherever we want, Instead of walking us to a clean table. We went, and found a table, which was only half clean, and icky. We waited for a waitress to come and attend us in a fast friendly manner, instead, we waited 5 to 7 min for a waitress to come and help us. Finally, when she did show up, she never greeted us as customers, instead she just asked what can i get for you? She never stated what her name was nor what her position was. Now, for 1, to me thats not having any type of professionalism. Anyways, as my mom and dad were getting there food i waited another 5-7 min for our coffee to arrive. After mom and dad came back from choosing what they wanted to eat, the coffee still hadn´t arrived. When my grandma and i went to go get our food and then came back to the table, the coffee was cold as ice!!! So, round 2 of mom and i going to get food, mom wants spaghetti, there is almost an empty pan with burnt spaghetti in it, my mom asks if she can please have new spaghetti, the worker gives her a dirty look and an attitude! Now at this point, im highly aggravated because of that! Well, we went to go sit down and to our surprise, the spaghetti had no flavor nor was it cooked properly, she had to spit it out. She asked me to go get her some sweets, i brought her carrot cake and i also brought her some jello, and as expected, the jello had been touched and messed with prior to us eating it. I think that was it, that was all i needed in order for me to just go off completely. What your company is doing is just wrong. Having me pay 55.76 for such horrible service and food is not right AT ALL!!!

Golden Corral — overcharged at golden corral

I was at the Golden Corral in Pelham Alabama #0901 on Sunday 11-26-2017. I was charged for 3 adults and 3...

Golden Corral — golden corral port saint lucie fl /saint lucie west

I frequently eat here but after being mistreated by nearly every employee I spoke to this afternoon, I'm...

Golden Corralpossible racist comments from one of your managers in north little rock arkansas

I was recently relieved from employment at Golden Corral in North Little Rock but I wanted to let you know that even though this was posted in 2015 this is a racist comment towards your customers and I think this problem should be dealt with. I'm not worried if I don't get my job back there but I think somebody from corporate needs to take a look at the place there is so much going wrong there employees eating food while they're cooking the customers food at the same time serious health code violations mold all over the place. Somebody really needs to get in there and check that place out

Golden Corral — service store#2679

My husband and I went in, for the first time, to the Golden Corral in Pikeville, KY. We were ordering our...

Golden Corralthe food

[protected]@gmail.com

Golden Corral
      6129 Glenwood Ave,
      Raleigh, NC 27612

To whom it may concern:

I was at a Golden Corral in October I been food poisoned twice at Golden Corral. One of these times was on a school trip to Spring Field. It was not fun going home on the bus with food poisoning. I threw up in a bag on the bus. For the whole weekend I was stuck inside sick and I could not hang out.

I think Golden Corral should change the way they cook. Also make their food products more safe for their costumers. I will never go back to Golden Corral ever again. Thank you for your time and feel free to respond.

Sincerely yours,

Redmond Dale

Golden Corral — employee/ service I am complaining about

My family and I visit Golden Corral in Montgomery, Alabama. We were excited about going there but when we got...

Golden Corralservice

I come to golden corral on a regular basis and it never fells that the fact that I have to wait on my waiter and some occasion no waiter at all and I usually end up having to get my own condiment and drink which I do not mind but every other golden corral I been to was way more courteous. They waiter will see me there and just walk rite pass and when Im finally done they will eventually ask if I need anything .

Golden Corral — golden corral - sevierville, tennessee

This week, Golden Corral had Veterans night, on the 13th of November. I was very happy to be there and I'm...

Golden Corralroach came out the spring rolls

I went to the golden corral in Brandon fl. The restaurant was not clean. There was minimal amount of food. Most of the pans were empty. I went up to get a spring roll and a roach crawled from the pan. Spoke to the manager who explained they were closing soon and gave a full refund. But she seemed to not really care how things looked or there was fresh food. They were shutting down half the buffet. We got there at 7:30. It was the worse. Roaches in the food I could not believe it.

Golden Corralwaitress

Me and my daughter was at Golden Coral in London Ky. Our waitress name was shelia. The waitress was sick. I so happen to look up when she came and she stsrtrd cleaning her nose in front if us. And you coukd see the mucus running. My daughter and i got the manager on her and we explained to her that she did not need to be working and her sick like that. Especially handling the customers drinks or whatever. It was disgusting . we told the manager . she just looked around like anchicken with her head cut off. And the way she was acting she wasnt gonna let her go. Home or do anything about it. My daughter and i got outmr money back and we are never going back into thst nasty place again. She shoukd of known better thzt someone would complain. Restursnts dont care anymore about customers. I have been sick almost 3 months with a sickness and i did not need that on me as well. Something needs to be done about her and make them realize if they are sick they need to stay home and replace them for that day. .. We usually go there once a week and we tske our family there when we are all together and we apend close to 200.00 when the family is together. Well they want be getti g that from us any more.

• Je
                Jennie McneiI Nov 13, 2017

one thing my daughter loves this place we go once a week and i told her we will never go again. i wa angry so i slapped her acfrss the face and someoen reported me to CSP and they may take my daughtr and put ier in a fostr home.

Golden Corralwrong prices advertised

I visited Golden Corral in Pompano Beach, FL for the first time. The price we were charged was completely different than the prices advertised on the internet. We chose to go there because of the internet price of $11.99/person with drinks included and $5.99/kids. We were charged $14.99/per adults and were charged for drinks as well, and $6.99 /kids. When we tried to shoe the advertising to the employee, we were given an attitude.
              This is my first and DEFINITELY my last time. Not only the food was not that good, the shrimp had a very weird taste.
              we had lost our appetite because of poor customer service.

Golden Corraltake out service

On 11/10/2017, I visited the location at Normandy Blvd in Jacksonville Florida around 9 pm. I got my takeout tray and stopped at the brisket bar wasn't really pleased with the way that brisket looked it wasn't a large portion but it looked a little dry I asked the young man if they had some more and he told me he couldn't get it because he had to serve that what was out so I got it but wasn't pleased just didn't want to be confrontational. I walked away and not 5 minutes later he brought another slab of brisket out. I did talk to a manager and I told him that my food is being weighed and I just want to be pleased he did inform me that the cooks were not instructed to operate that way and took that meat back and have me the slice that I wanted.

pobarjenkins Nov 11, 2017

It sounds like they resolved your issue.

Golden Corral — harassment from manager

I work at the golden corral in Las Vegas Nevada as a server and team leader. Since I started about a year and...

Golden Corralfood

We arrived at Golden Corral at 7 pm. Literally almost no food on the line and what was left was all cold and it looked like it had been sitting there all day. Disgusting. I'm very upset because we paid 32 for 2 buffets when they didn't even have the " full " buffet. And we also had to wait a few min before someone decided to finally come and charge us for our meals, never coming back ! Well atleast not to this location. Manager was also rude and it looked like he didn't want to be working there.

pobarjenkins Nov 09, 2017

Did you ask the manager for some type of resolution while you were there?

Golden Corral — supposedly a service dog

I have a problem with dogs in a restaurant...I understand certain people have to have them. But thi...

Golden Corralrude service

On Oct 26 we visited the Alexandria La golden corral for lunch and were not given a senior discount because we were not given time to.let her know i asked could she not tell. She was a young black woman who was VERY rude .im American Indian my husband is white. She replied she couldn't tell, we all look alike. RACIAL SLUR DISCRIMINATION. HER name tag said Angel but sje was so rude GOD made is all if you cut us we all bleed red she jaf no right to yall to us that way. Is this racist or what. Need a nicer cashier

Golden Corralfood and dirty restaurant

Please have someone visit the store in Orlando on Semoran Dr near the airport. I believe it is store number 0731. you need to come around 8:30pm-9pm. Everything was terrible even your manager. We have been there for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and every time it has been disgusting and dirty. The experience there has made me not ever want to go to another Golden Corral again. We were charged $13.99 per adult because it was the weekend! Seriously??? Although on your website not only does it state that the price is $11.99 and the menu is called for a fish fry. I will make sure to let the health department to come and witness the disgusting restaurant. Maybe they will sit and see how while the salad bar is open your employee is using pure bleach trying to rush and clean up to make it out of there at close. Extremely ill just thinking of our experience!

Golden Corraloverpriced food, and lousy quality of same

The prices for seniors has gotten to the point where it is cheaper for 2 to eat at Logans Roadhouse or Outback with much better quality food,
                        One the evening of Nov 1 my friend and I stopped for dinner. the food was tepid and dried out the gravy had a skin over the top the mashed potatoes were dried out the chicken was out too long as to where it was tough and difficult to chew. The green beans were totally wilted, in all a very unappetizing array of GARBAGE. The manager stood behind the meat serving area and in one hour only served 1 piece of meat, spent the rest of the time bull****ing with the crew, if he didn't have that much to do he could have been greeting the customers and check the quality of the food on the lay out.

Golden Corralmanagement staff (child burned)

Hello this is my husbands first time eating here we went to the location in Murrieta ca and came about 30 miles away in Hemet.
                          My daughter was putting her plate up so I could serve her some mashed potatoes and she got burned on the edge of the tray and started screaming and crying badly. It was right in front of the main entrance and there was a manager standing right there watching the whole thing as it happened and also some cooks saw as well and did nothing at all. So I said my daughter just got burned and so I took her to the restroom to put some cold water on her forearm at the bare least. While in the restroom a cook named Kristina overheard us and came out to help us and told me to tell them to give us some burn cream but then got it herself for us because I mentioned how they saw and had done nothing. She was very helpful unlike the management. But still the manager did nothing. We still stayed despite the horrible insident and my daughter crying still and me trying to calm her down and make sure she was ok. Not to mention I had to get up and get my own refills because the waitress kept walking by and seeing empty cups and not saying or offering another refill.
                          When we are about to leave I talk to one of the manager and all she said was she will be ok she forgot about it and I'm sorry. That's not ok or professional the way the manager saw the incident and did nothing. My daughter is crying in the car on the way home and I will have to take her to the hospital. I called to let them know and they said that's fine that it's not their fault and that they have signs saying no kids should be there alone which my daughter was not there alone. This is very unprofessional. And I am disgusted.
                          [protected]
                          Cherie De Leon

• Updated by CDddddd · Nov 02, 2017

THIS WEBSITE IS A FRAUD. GOD BLESS

pobarjenkins Nov 03, 2017

While they could have been more apologetic, there isn't really much more they could have done besides offer to call an ambulance for you if the burn was that severe. In the end they are not really at any fault.

• Sh
                              Shaun R. Nov 02, 2017

It sounds like just an unfortunate accident. Even if the manager didn't jump in to help, it would be hard pressed to say anyone at Golden Coral did anything wrong. Hopefully you got your child proper medical attention and she'll be okay.

CheriedeIeon Nov 01, 2017

I have a confession to make. The truth is that I am purposely burned my daughter in hopes of getting money from them. I feel bad for this so I want to confess now. I was hoping for a settlement from all of this. Unfortunately I told my parents this and they called CPS on me because I purposely hurt my child for a lawsuit and I blamed them.

• Sh
                              Shaun R. Nov 02, 2017

The posting has a different name than that of the original poster. Someone just created the account to place the facetious post.

• aja1jenkz Nov 26, 2017

@CheriedeIeon You are a horrible [censor]!! How dare you hurt your baby for the sake of the dollar! You should be ashamed of yourself. I'm glad that your parents had enough sense to take your child away from you! You're sick and you should be locked up for the rest of your life! Children ARE A GIFT, NOT PAWNS IN YOUR PLANS TO MAKE MORE MONEY!! Get a job!!!