Georgia PowerNew service

T

I called the new service line today, received instructions to email my lease, ID card and SS card to get new service. I explained my lease provides 3 days to transfer service and that I have a child with medical requirements. The representative told me he could not tell me when service would be transferred but that it can take up to 3 days. He said there was nothing else he could do to expedite. I followed instructions and e-mailed emailed the docs. Next, I called customer service again to confirm receipt of the docs to ensure no errors has occurred in communication to prevent delays. I was told that I would receive confirmation in 1 business day if I followed instructions correctly. I explained my situation again and he said there was no way for him to know if revenue received the information and I would just have to wait. So I don't know if we will have power or not. This is a horrible way to treat your customers, especially new customers. Both representatives were rude, inconsiderate and lacking compassion.