General Motors Corporation — headlight for 2014 c7 stingray corvette
I have a 2004 chevy corvette and I purchased a 2014 chevy corvette c7 stringray. (Both purchased new) Recently a deer cracked my drivers headlight on the 2014. I have not been able to find a headlight anywhere. Found a after mark one, did not even fit the area of the light. I am so disappointed and discussed the GM. I am wanted to by a 2000 corvette, but with this happening I am having second thoughts.
I can not understand why there are no headlight available. could you explain why I bought an $80, 000 automobile to find no parts 5 years later??
168 COUNTY ROAD 1435
CULLMAN, AL [protected]
More General Motors Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - 2016 buick enclave vin5gakvckd9gj187188
- General Motors Corporation - 2018 chevrolet traverse - rail dust/brake dust
- General Motors Corporation - 2011 gmc terrain
- General Motors Corporation - part replacement of same part within 10 months
- General Motors Corporation - 2015 chevrolet z71