General Motors Corporation — 2010 chevy tahoe ltz
The dashboard plastic on my vehicle has cracked on the front passenger side, leaving a substantial part of the plastic loose. My research indicates that similar incidents of defective (e.g. - cracked) dashboard plastic have been reported throughout the U.S., yet GM has failed to recognize and address this hazardous condition through its official recall process, for affected vehicles.
In my opinion, any injury occurring to anyone in my vehicle during a motor vehicle accident, found to be related to GM's failure to resolve this hazardous condition, would be cause for legal action.
Accordingly, I respectfully request that GM address this matter immediately, by contacting me and providing free replacement and repair of the cracked dashboard plastic.
Joseph R. Seda
More General Motors Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - 2016 buick enclave vin5gakvckd9gj187188
- General Motors Corporation - 2018 chevrolet traverse - rail dust/brake dust
- General Motors Corporation - 2011 gmc terrain
- General Motors Corporation - part replacement of same part within 10 months
- General Motors Corporation - 2015 chevrolet z71