Emax / Max Electronics company logo
Emax / Max Electronics
reviews & complaints
Emax / Max Electronics
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

158 complaints
1 resolved 157 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

Emax / Max Electronics Go to website

Emax / Max Electronics reviews & complaints

Emax / Max Electronics complaints 158

Emax / Max Electronics - Product

Purchased bose speaker revolved Ii my gift to my wife for new year and her bday jan 16. She was very happy. When opened for testing its not working at all.. visit the branch in bawadi mall, al ain...

F

Emax / Max Electronics - Delivery

Hi,
My name is Faisal Aslam ( +971 [protected]).
I purchased bertazzoni cooking range from Mirdif city centre dubai on 25 the Dec 2021.
Delivery supposed to be on 27th Dec 2021.
But still I didn't get my item.
I called many times you customer care no [protected], but they are not helping .Same reply, some body will call me.
Is this a Emax reputation, I am new here in UAE .I used to buy your product in KSA. But your service in UAE is pathetic.
Kindly tell me my item delivery status.

M
Dec 28, 2021

Emax / Max Electronics - Insurance policy I have taken from emax

I have taken 2yrs accidental damage protection policy for my iphone 11 pro and I have 2 claims throughout the policy period. When I gone for my 2nd claim as per their given information (mr rogan) I...

I

Emax / Max Electronics - Cheating- Over billing

Bought an Iphone 13 pro max 128 Gb seirra blue in Dubai Mall Emax store on 25.12.2021. The price was 4699 AED and I asked the salesman that whether there are any bundle gift included with the above mentioned price. He said that there are no extra gifts with the phone, but the store will coat my Iphone with a thin plastic cover, barely visible and that will be for free. I agreed and paid the amount with me debit card. This guy also said that he will send the invoice through email. It was late in the night and when I reached home, i saw that they have charged me 300AED more for some QUIX GOLD SP CASE, Quix GOLD SC CASE FRIENDLY MOBILE AND QUIX LENS PROTECTOR) phone CASE(iphone 11).
All these items i never ordered or received.
Invoice number- CCINV- [protected]
I am so angry and feel cheated

S
Dec 07, 2021

Emax / Max Electronics - Apple Ipad 2020 model

I placed an order for Apple Ipad 2020 model online on 01-12-2021. As the shipment arrived at my location, they started creating drama that the shipment has iPhone too and I should pay for it or else I won't get a refund nor a delivery. I was forced to pay extra and till today as of 07-12-2021, I did not get any refund or delivery. Please, someone, help me to recover my lost amount.

Emax / Max Electronics - Installment plan unsuccessful

Dear team,

Good day.
I had purchased iphone13 pro from emax wahda branch, i requested the cashier that i want to apply for installment plan and i will be paying with samsung pay, then he called someone to get guidance and then asked me to tap the samsung pay but when i had tapped my card, machine deducted the complete amount and cashier was shocked that there was no 12 installments plan appearing on tapping machine after the payment was processed but maybe to calm me down he asked me to call the bank and then they will do it but now when i am trying to apply for installment plan, bank is charging me 410.22 AED to convert into installment and i cant pay the this huge amount all at once. Please look into this and let me know solution

Thanks
Labdeep [protected]

Emax / Max Electronics - My gaming laptop

I went to sharjah al wahda branch for my laptop service reason. It was under warranty so i told them battery drainage issue software error coming up every time opening up, And I made a complaint
After 10 days later they called me and said your laptop is fixed you may come and collect it. I went there checked my laptop it was covered in dust first of all and second the problem with the software issue still there and battery was draining very quickly and I requested the customer care representative to bring out the manager/supervisor to ask about this matter after 10 minutes the guy name Mr tharoor head of IT department in alwahda store come up on and talk with me politely in initially then changed his tones kinda rude way and blamed on me for mentioning in the service request paper that I mentioned don't loose data so I asked him how come you didn't check the battery before accepting from the accer store. He said we replaced the battery and that's it, it's not our job to look at it. You can take it with or leave it here after 1 month we will fix it and get back to you the laptop he was very rude I tried to talk to him and he is not agreed with me not even listen to me properly. I was Such a shamed and he asked me about my job what was i doing and make fun of it and said you are not a software engineer so you don't know nothing was teasing and mocking me also. Now I have the same problem I had and battery is much worst than before it is draning like open water tape. After getting home I noticed the window button is not working and some app of mine is missing, I had every bad feeling. Overall bad customercare. Now I don't know what to do with my gaming laptop. I sincerely believe emax take necessary action against.

Desired outcome: Fix my laptop

Emax / Max Electronics - Customer service is reluctant at repairing my acer laptop purchased from Oasis Mall AlKhuwir branch

The laptop worked properly until the right hinge was stuck. When I tried to open it as usual it cracked and three screws came from the inside. I took it to the customer service in the shop at the weekend in October. They refused to take it because the agent in charge works only from Sunday to Thursday. I came again to the shop the next Sunday. The agent examined the laptop and wrote a report explaining that the laptop needs 3 weeks. After 3 weeks I went back to the shop in the weekend. The agent brought the laptop when examining it, it had the same problem (it cracked from the right hinge again!). We opened the report it says that work and checks are done perfectly!
I refused to collect my laptop and no one contacted me to give me feedback as usual! My experience was not satisfying at all and I felt angry.

S
Nov 09, 2021

Emax / Max Electronics - Hitachi refrigerator not delivered by emax landmark group...3 days passed

Dear Team @ Emax,

I have purchased a Hitachi 500L double door refrigerator from Emax Bawadi Mall, Al Ain on 6th Nov and they promised me to deliver the same by 8th Nov, and today is 9th Nov no response from Landmark team, poor service in VUCA world.

They are providing scratch win coupon, and they don't have the product to share with winners. Invoice says 2 coupon but front office staff gives only one coupon Emax Bawadi Mall, Al Ain, cannot understand the policy of Emax Landmark Group.

S Prabhu

M
Sep 30, 2021

Emax / Max Electronics - Samsung Washing Machine (Model : samsung WW90TA046AE/GU

Dear sir,

I m a costumer who is having trust on Emax product since long ago. I had brought Samsung washing machine on 19th June 2021 and within few months I am having issue with it. I understood that the its electronic item and problem happen anytime but I am totally disappointed with service of Emax team . Kindly note that Machine got switched off while working condition and my clothes are in wet condition since 3days and it may get damage.

In this condition there should be a solution to open the door of washing machine so I can remove my clothes from it .

Same thing I have informed to Samsung customer service team but they simply said it will take time to get the parts of machine and they don't know when it will be ready. We request you to do the needful and arrange the repair work asap.

if not, The machine has to be replaced with new as We re in trust with Emax and we hope our trust will be never failed.

Thank you.

Maulik (+971 [protected])

Desired outcome: Machine has to be replaced with New.

Emax / Max Electronics - IPhone 13 promax 256 gb

I had purchased(pre-order)iPhone 13 Promax online from the Emax website on 22/09/21, and the same day I have received an email that mentioned-
"Your iPhone can be picked up from the Emax Store at Alwahda Sharjah. The device will be available from September 24th onwards."

Since I buy this for my wife as an Anniversary gift. As a middle-class family, small things make difference to us. Following the emails, we went to pick up iPhone 13 Promax from the mentioned store but the store supervisor told us they don't have the stock.
We waste our time, taxi fares, and especially the excitement and happiness that we had about the new phone. It spoiled our day, made us upset.

So my humble request to the whole team of Emax, We as a customer we just don't buy a product, we buy an experience and happiness too with the product. If a product can be valued by its amount then its experience and happiness are valued by the services. We paid for services too.
Please before you send a confirmation email to the customer, communicate within the team, and then only tell your customer to go and pick it up from the respective store.
No family, couple, or any customer should not feel the way we felt. This might be the last shopping for us with Emax. Thank you.

Desired outcome: 24-09-21

Emax / Max Electronics - Regarding online purchases

I ordered an Samsung mobile from Emax in Dubai on 12september 2021 but today is 20 September and still didn't get my product even Emax didn't give any updates regarding my online product delivery
I called so many time to emax customers care but they also didn't help and I am still waiting for my product updates.
I attached invoice which I got by Emax through email.

Emax / Max Electronics - Not repaired

I would like explain about an incident regarding my panasonic juicer problem. I am regular customer of Emax for long time that you can confirm if you check with my mobile no. I am not a high salaried...

Emax / Max Electronics - Dryer machine and fridge

I have got from Emax Yas mall a dryer machine brand wirhpol next day I have called to complain about this dryer requesting for an exchange for a better one, they did not accept it since the dryer doesn't have manufacturing damage however client is very unhappy this is not the first time last time one year back I have got a Samsung fridge which from day one is making so many rare noises the feedback from emax was the same conclusion emax has lost a customer!

Desired outcome: Solution

Emax / Max Electronics - TV I purchased from Emax Mirdif Store.

With all respect, please consider below request. Purchased Sony TV KD55X80J 55 inches from Emax Mirdif on 14th Aug and requested for a delivery on 17th Aug. But they didn't keep their word and...

Emax / Max Electronics - gaming chair

good evening i got a gaming chair today by wining the scratch and win card but the chair they gave me has a lot of missing parts i received the chair from Dubai at mirdif city centre i really hope they replace the chair or give me the price of it at least because that is unacceptable and thank you for understanding .

Abdullaziz Alhmoudi
+[protected]

Desired outcome: Get the gamming Chair replaced or get the price of it.

Emax / Max Electronics - Delivery guy / installer

We got our Chairman's club membership which has the same day delivery option. But they says its holiday the next day, so we are being considerable. But the 3rd day the delivery guy says he can come in the morning time, so we waited till night, just to found out that he is not coming. It will be for the next day delivery, but next day came, I called the guy he says he is not going to install, there is another guy. I request for 3pm because of my work timing. The delivery guy called 1245pm and says I need to be at home in 40mins or he will come at 8pm. And 8pm came till 10:10pm no one came. I called the guy he says he's not coming, call call center. +[protected] this is his number, he's arrogant too. I need explanation for this painful experience, after all our excitement of waiting for 3-4days. Thanks
1 Samsung refrigerator, 1 58" smart tv and LG 65" 8k nano cell, registered number is [protected]- Michael Garcia

Desired outcome: Action should be taken for this arrogant delivery guy. And what's the option if I want to reject or return the product?

Emax / Max Electronics - Did not received the Bill invoice

Hi i have purchased Vivo v21 mobile on 12th Auguest 2021 at emax show room alghurair mall Dubai.
when i was purchasing the store sales person said the bill will sent to your email id, i accepted and given my email id to them. But i did not received the invoice till now. next day i visited the store to ask, the billing person searching the bill and she can't find, finally she told me to wait one more day it will be sent to your mail. but still now i didnot receive my invoice bill, so kindly help me.

Desired outcome: i need my purchase invoice bill

Emax / Max Electronics - Samsung ac

Dears I would like to share with you an unexpected treatment from Emax. Product purchased 2 Samsung split Acs Location : Muscat city center - seeb Invoice No: 1 - SDDINV - [protected] Invoic No: 2...

Emax / Max Electronics - Sound bar system

Hi Dear team
Today I have been to emax al hamra mall Rak store, I would like to buy platinum soundbar the price 350 Dhs, it's not in the demo, in demo other model, sales team not able to demonstrate which I like to buy. How can buy soundbar without demonstration? They are loosing business.
Thanks & Regards