Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Collections Agencies GE Money Bank Unsolicited phone calls!

GE Money Bank - Unsolicited phone calls!

D
Author of the complaint
11:29 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Ge money bank has called me 4 times and woke me up every time, 8:15am, to try to collect a debt on my son, he is a"jr", who hasn't lived here for three years. I've given the hindi that calls his phone number, and yet they still call. I've told them every time he doesn't live here, yet they insist on calling me.

Helpful? 0 0

More GE Money Bank complaints & reviews

GE Money Bank - Cheating customers!
GE Money Bank - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act
GE Money Bank - Terrible bank
GE Money Bank - Automatic Payments and Customer Serivce
GE Money Bank - Inept customer service
GE Money Bank - the worst company i've ever had to deal with.
16 comments

Worst customer service. I called phone # and they said they do not accepts incoming phone calls. Referred to the interet which was worthless.

J
Nov 12, 2010 11:29 pm

My WalMart card no longer works. I need you to replace it. Yes, my account is current.

Unfortunately, this is the only means I have found to possibly make contact with GE Banking or WalMart for the simple process of replacing my existing card. Just ship me a new one, please.

Aug 15, 2009 11:29 pm

It was agreed by me & ge in a recorded phone conversation I would pay a 1 time settlement fee of $ 775. & I would owe nothing &the account would be closed.

E
Jun 30, 2009 11:29 pm

Unable to pay loan off due to high interest rate, Three quarters of the payment goes to financr charges. trying to work out an agreement with them so I'm able to pay more towards principal with a lower interest rate!

O
Jul 23, 2008 11:29 pm

TRUST ME...THE ONLY WAY ANYTHING IS GOING TO BE DONE IS IF SOMEONE STARTS A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST THIS COMPANY! HOW CAN THEY EVEN BE ALLOWED TO DO THIS? GET MAD! DOCUMENT EVERYTHING! GET TOGETHER! AND LET'S GET AN ATTORNEY TO BEGIN A CLASS ACTION SUIT! JUST DO IT!

B
Apr 10, 2008 11:29 pm

I purchased a motorcycle on Dec 1, 2007. I am making payments for the last 4 1/2 months but cannot get a copy of the title from ge money bank so I can register the motorcycle. They keep saying they do not have it. In AZ the MVD has to see a copy of the title with the lien holder before registering motor cycle.

W
Nov 24, 2007 11:29 pm

GE Money Bank applied a 26.99% APR for late payment when the maximum default APR
on the back of the contract is 24.99% what can I do about this? Is the Attorney General
may only alternative?

T
Aug 22, 2007 11:29 pm

This co. said they sent me a bill for the first payment but I never got it. So they made me pay a late fee on second bill so I sent them a check . And now the say they never got it.but my bank said they got it.

R
Feb 07, 2015 11:29 pm

They have been calling me several times got Mad called them back got some foreigner that I couldn't understand got P O'd now when they call and I should pick up they hang up. I just let the answering machine and caller ID do there thing. I called my phone provider and they said its a scam. I have never dealt with that bank and sure as hell not going to start

Aug 15, 2009 11:29 pm

Ge money bank agreed in a recorded phone conversation of $775. one time fee no longer responsible for $261.

Jul 16, 2009 11:29 pm

Did it work? Did they work with you? I just had to sign up with them too due to some unforseen dental work and the interest is crazy. I'm never going to be able to pay it off when they add back half of what I just paid.

K
Nov 27, 2008 11:29 pm

How to contact with you? I would like join this class action suit !

D
Oct 08, 2008 11:29 pm

Was the APR of 24.99% Variable or Fixed?

O
Oct 04, 2008 11:29 pm

It's the worst

S
May 02, 2008 11:29 pm

The normal handling would be to have the AZ DMV fax a request to surrender documents directly to them. If you call customer service and ask for the fax # for titling so AZ can submit the request, then they can check the file and if necessary find out why they may not have the documents needed and proceed from there.

C
Apr 07, 2008 11:29 pm

they have been calling my faher 20 times a day looking for someone we do not even know! i called them from my phone 5 times and told them to leave him alone, explained the mistake, they obviously have caller id and now they are calling me! on saturday they called 3 times in 46 minutes insisting i was lying to them and i am actually the person they are looking for!
this is now harrassment
my dad and i are both on the do not call list and neither of us have ever had anything to do with ge money bank!

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

314 complaints