GE Money BankUnsolicited phone calls!

D

Ge money bank has called me 4 times and woke me up every time, 8:15am, to try to collect a debt on my son, he is a"jr", who hasn't lived here for three years. I've given the hindi that calls his phone number, and yet they still call. I've told them every time he doesn't live here, yet they insist on calling me.

• Ro
    Ron Wolf Feb 07, 2015

They have been calling me several times got Mad called them back got some foreigner that I couldn't understand got P O'd now when they call and I should pick up they hang up. I just let the answering machine and caller ID do there thing. I called my phone provider and they said its a scam. I have never dealt with that bank and sure as hell not going to start

• Do
    Do the right thing2 Jun 14, 2011

Worst customer service. I called phone # and they said they do not accepts incoming phone calls. Referred to the interet which was worthless.

JackW Nov 12, 2010

My WalMart card no longer works. I need you to replace it. Yes, my account is current.

Unfortunately, this is the only means I have found to possibly make contact with GE Banking or WalMart for the simple process of replacing my existing card. Just ship me a new one, please.

• Am
    Amy Cannon Aug 15, 2009

Ge money bank agreed in a recorded phone conversation of $775. one time fee no longer responsible for $261.

• Am
    Amy Cannon Aug 15, 2009

It was agreed by me & ge in a recorded phone conversation I would pay a 1 time settlement fee of $ 775. & I would owe nothing &the account would be closed.

• As
    asdfjkl; Jul 16, 2009

Did it work? Did they work with you? I just had to sign up with them too due to some unforseen dental work and the interest is crazy. I'm never going to be able to pay it off when they add back half of what I just paid.

• Em
    Emerson C. Shaw 3rd Jun 30, 2009

Unable to pay loan off due to high interest rate, Three quarters of the payment goes to financr charges. trying to work out an agreement with them so I'm able to pay more towards principal with a lower interest rate!!!

• Ke
    Kevin Nov 27, 2008

How to contact with you? I would like join this class action suit !

• Da
    David Mack Oct 08, 2008

Was the APR of 24.99% Variable or Fixed?

• Od
    odilia Oct 04, 2008

It's the worst

• Ok
    OKT Jul 23, 2008

TRUST ME...THE ONLY WAY ANYTHING IS GOING TO BE DONE IS IF SOMEONE STARTS A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST THIS COMPANY! HOW CAN THEY EVEN BE ALLOWED TO DO THIS? GET MAD! DOCUMENT EVERYTHING! GET TOGETHER! AND LET'S GET AN ATTORNEY TO BEGIN A CLASS ACTION SUIT! JUST DO IT!

• Su
    Suzi May 02, 2008

The normal handling would be to have the AZ DMV fax a request to surrender documents directly to them. If you call customer service and ask for the fax # for titling so AZ can submit the request, then they can check the file and if necessary find out why they may not have the documents needed and proceed from there.

• Br
    Brian Jhagroo Apr 10, 2008

I purchased a motorcycle on Dec 1, 2007. I am making payments for the last 4 1/2 months but cannot get a copy of the title from ge money bank so I can register the motorcycle. They keep saying they do not have it. In AZ the MVD has to see a copy of the title with the lien holder before registering motor cycle.

• Ca
    cathy m Apr 07, 2008

they have been calling my faher 20 times a day looking for someone we do not even know!! i called them from my phone 5 times and told them to leave him alone, explained the mistake, they obviously have caller id and now they are calling me!! on saturday they called 3 times in 46 minutes insisting i was lying to them and i am actually the person they are looking for!!
    this is now harrassment
    my dad and i are both on the do not call list and neither of us have ever had anything to do with ge money bank!!!

• Wa
    Walter Barry Nov 24, 2007

GE Money Bank applied a 26.99% APR for late payment when the maximum default APR
    on the back of the contract is 24.99% what can I do about this? Is the Attorney General
    may only alternative?

• Th
    Theodore F Dugas Aug 22, 2007

This co. said they sent me a bill for the first payment but I never got it. So they made me pay a late fee on second bill so I sent them a check . And now the say they never got it.but my bank said they got it.