GE Money Bank — GE Money being sued
I'd really like to know who is suing GE Money bank and if this is a class action. My niece is bombarded with over 20 calls a day beginning from 8:00 a.m to 9:00 p.m. 7 days a week even though they are taking payments from her checking account every month. (I took a loan out for my niece). She had to unplug the phone. The money being taken out of the account every month is not being applied to the loan and the loan is almost twice the amount borrowed. The interest is 25%. It was 8% on the initial loan from Apple (recommended by Keyspan for a new boiler). Calls to the house are being made from countries where English is not the first language and they are not professional to know they are talking to a recording???
Only two statements were received from the money being taken out every month and late fees are still being applied. Customer service is very unprofessional and rude.
What can I and everyone who has had a complaint about this company do?
More GE Money Bank Complaints & Reviews
- GE Money Bank - Cheating customers!
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers!
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request
- GE MONEY - Debenham's store cards.
- GE Money Bank - Terrible bank
- GE MONEY - Automatic Payments and Customer Serivce
- Ge Money Bank / Lowe's Credit Card - Inept customer service
- Ge Care Credit - the worst company i've ever had to deal with.