GE Money Bank — Finance charges before due date
I also had one payment left on my $3000.00 loan for an elliptical Runner. My promotional period was set to expire on 2/15/07. Today in the mail I received a new bill with the full interest over the life of the loan now due in Full. A full month ahead of the specified period. I just got off the phone having spoken to 3 different outsourced call centers and various levels of "management" who all said that even though I'm trying to pay my Balance (minus the suddenly due interest) that they can't ..and won't waive the charges. I work at a bank and we have the ability to waive ANY fee's we charge as a financial institution. I know GE Money has the same capabilities.
More GE Money Bank Complaints & Reviews
- GE Money Bank - Cheating customers!
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers!
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request
- GE MONEY - Debenham's store cards.
- GE Money Bank - Terrible bank
- GE MONEY - Automatic Payments and Customer Serivce
- Ge Money Bank / Lowe's Credit Card - Inept customer service
- Ge Care Credit - the worst company i've ever had to deal with.