FTDhidden and outrageous delivery fee

M

Wanting to take advantage of the 15% off deal advertised today on ftd's website and on emails that I have received and the banner on this very website, I went through the process of ordering three separate floral arrangements for family members - the prices appeared to be good, the initial estimate was around 160.00 - when I got to the "submit" button - the total was now over $210 due to an $18.99 delivery fee for each arrangement. Nearly $20 for delivering a $40 arrangement? That is outrageous.
Since I had already devoted some 20 minutes to the process, I went through with the order. However, unless I get some relief from ftd (I immediately sent them a complaint), I will never use ftd again.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT Dec 20, 2011

[censored]

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT Dec 14, 2011

I am a guy, you stupid cow. Why, do you create numerous profiles in order to have anyone agree with you? Get of the computer and out of the Wal Mart house dress. Get on a treadmill and think about an online education. Stupid cow.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT Dec 14, 2011

I don't have to follow you. If I read a complaint and ELLEN67 has posted, funny how you f tards start showing up.

The Old Sheriff Dec 14, 2011

You better shape up Ellen or we will have to send you away to obedience school

The Old Sheriff Dec 14, 2011

And now blasphemy from this this Ellen person.

The Old Sheriff Dec 14, 2011

Now Ellen, you have over stepped your boundaries. The DebtorBasher is not going to be too happy with your passive-agressive behavior. Venice09 is one of the most high respected member of the my3cents community. I fully expect you to apologize to Venice and then grovel, begging for her forgiveness.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT Dec 14, 2011

VeniceWithIQ09, how much is gas by you? $18 wouldn't even cover gas for the three deliveries. One order charges $13.99 shipping charge for 3-7 days delivery. You have such a hard- on for ELLEN67. I have seen you follow her comments around this site. You will say anything to get into a conversation with her that you even post BS just to post something on the same complaint as her. You are a Stupid shut-in