Ford Motor Company / new 2019 ford ranger not received at dealership
On 24 April 2019, I (Douglas Greathouse) put down a $500.00 deposit to order a 2019, 2-door Ford Ranger. To date, the vehicle has not arrived at the Moon Twp. Ford Dealership in Moon Twp., Pa. 15108. On or about the 7th week, after the order, I was told by Brian Grogan, sales consultant, that Ford said the vehicle had been build and was "in route". 82 days (11.7) weeks have gone by and the Ranger has not been delivered to the Moon Twp.
I have checked with the sales people at the dealership and they just seem to give me lip service. I was originally told that it would take about 6 weeks to receive the Ranger. It's just shy of 12 weeks and no Ranger plus Ford said the Ranger was off the assembly line, so the truck has been sitting for some 5 weeks. This is unacceptable !!!
My name is Douglas Greathouse, telephone # [protected].
I've been a good customer at Moon as I've bought two Rangers there before and always get my servicing done there.
Brian Grogan's # is: [protected]
Thank you for addressing my problem
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Credit - website payments
- Tod Judy ford - truck service
- Ford Motor Company - door handle and window
- Ford Motor Company - sync
- Ford Motor Company - shotgun giveaway from gotham ford