Ford Motor Company / new 2019 ford ranger not received at dealership

On 24 April 2019, I (Douglas Greathouse) put down a $500.00 deposit to order a 2019, 2-door Ford Ranger. To date, the vehicle has not arrived at the Moon Twp. Ford Dealership in Moon Twp., Pa. 15108. On or about the 7th week, after the order, I was told by Brian Grogan, sales consultant, that Ford said the vehicle had been build and was "in route". 82 days (11.7) weeks have gone by and the Ranger has not been delivered to the Moon Twp.
I have checked with the sales people at the dealership and they just seem to give me lip service. I was originally told that it would take about 6 weeks to receive the Ranger. It's just shy of 12 weeks and no Ranger plus Ford said the Ranger was off the assembly line, so the truck has been sitting for some 5 weeks. This is unacceptable !!!
My name is Douglas Greathouse, telephone # [protected].
I've been a good customer at Moon as I've bought two Rangers there before and always get my servicing done there.
Brian Grogan's # is: [protected]

Do
Jul 15, 2019

Comments

• Ri
      Jul 26, 2019

I have a 2017 ford focus. In the last 2+ months my ford focus has turned into nothing but a lemon. first the trans. went bad after 2 months I went to pick it up and the ac was not working. Back into the shop. Two more weeks picked it up.Now the radio is not working. It has me wondering WHAT NEXT. As I I have told MIKE BROWN AUTO GROUP, YOU SOLD ME A LEMON. I am a 72 year old Viet Nam VET. trying to make it on what little the government gives me . I Priced a two door RANGER but the dealership priced it at 650.00 a month payment. NO WAY on what I am tying to make it on. The Ford FOCUS payment of 385.15 is a tight one. I was hoping for a payment close to the car payment. I thought I would get a veterans helping hand but I guess that is asking for too much too ask. I guess FMC does not help VETERANS IN NEED. I guess my Vet. friends were right. DO NOT HOLD MY BREATH!!! Richard Abbott vin#1fadp3f21hl219394 [protected]

Jul 26, 2019

lets see what happens next

answer is given