[Resolved] Florydayfloryday is a scam company

N Dec 06, 2019

I should have realized that Floryday was a fraudulent company. when they will not provide a return address. They make you jump through so many hoops that most people would give up. Money is hard to come by these days and I had saved for 2 months to purchase this blouse for Christmas and now I have lost my money. It states on the website that they are happy to return or exchange your purchases but when you fill out an online form, which is required to receive a return address, there is an error, try again later. well, I've been trying "later" for 6 days now and you just have 14 days to notify them.

• Resolution Statement

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response · Dec 07, 2019

Thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

You can submit the request here:https://www.floryday.com/about/email.php?type=after_sales&code=contact, we will answer you within 24 hours. Please check your spam box if you don't receive the answer.
    Or you may also send us emails to our feedback @floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,