FloryDay company logo
FloryDay
reviews & complaints
FloryDay
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

511 complaints
436 resolved 75 unresolved

This account has been claimed by FloryDay customer service / representatives through our verification process.

FloryDay reviews & complaints 281 - 320

FloryDay complaints 511

A
May 14, 2019

FloryDay - [protected] dress half sleeve maxi - x line dress

I had ordered a dress on the 14th of March but it took nearly a month to arrive.
I tried to cancel the order when I realized it would be very late, as I was going away for 5 weeks. Of course it was not right as I could neither try the item on nor return it on time, due to the very late delivery...

I am now home, tried the dress on but it is not at all like the picture; the colours are less vivid and the material very thin...

I want to return the item and request a full refund as soon as possible as you are in breach of contract for not sending it within 9 days but over 3 and a half weeks later...

I am expecting a reply asap. Where do I return the item to.Could I have a full address in the UK>
Dominique Thatcher

The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

FloryDay - half sleeve maxi x-line dress (white with floral...) order nb: [protected]

Dominique Thatcher

[protected]@btinternet.com

The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

FloryDay - slacks way too small

Can't get hold of anyone to talk to. No phone # to call. Slacks so small it fits my toes. I usually wear a size 12 and now I need a size 16.No return label. They don't answer emails. My email i...

C
May 14, 2019
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

FloryDay - unable to make contact to return two items

I ordered two dresses, which I'm trying to return. I tried every way possible to fill out the online form and was never able to submit it. My order date was 2019-04-26 and I received the items 2019-05-13. I was disappointed in the material and appearance of both dresses, as they looked very different than the online presentation. My order # is [protected]. The dress numbers are [protected] and [protected] and both dresses are green. I would like an address to use to return the dresses and get a refund. Thank you so much for your time and effort to resolve this issue.

May 15, 2019

I sent a complaint that the two dresses I ordered 2019-04-26 were not the quality or appearance I had viewed online. The dresses arrived 2019-05-13. Within a few hours I received a very polite email from Zoey, who offered a full refund. Thank you! The only problem is that, when I followed her instructions, I could not find a section to mark complaint as "resolved.". I am hoping that this email will serve as a removal of the complaint. Thank you for your help.

May 15, 2019

Help, please! I'm trying to resolve this, but I'm caught in a never-ending loop.

May 15, 2019

Zoey said she will send full refund for the two dresses I received. I still cannot find a place to mark "resolved."

T
Jan 13, 2020

I order a dress I have just got back from holiday and the dress was here I am so disappointed it was screwed up in a bag and has Mark's down the right hand side I am getting it ready to send back but are these dresses checked before being sent ?
Please reply asap
Carol Hepburn

FloryDay - order not received

I sill have not received the order that I placed on April 4, 2019 for two dresses. After several communications about this matters the representatives and managers at Floryday issued me a full refund via my PayPal account and have authorized me to keep the merchandise whenever it arrives.
I appreciate their willingness to remedy this situation. VJM, Denver, CO

FloryDay - unresponsive customer care

Hi,

I have been trying to return a dress for the last week but have still been unable to do so. I have received one response, but have been unable to follow up with the instructions provided in the response as I can no longer sign in to the website. I tried contacting customer care but have received no response since then, despite multiple emails from myself.

My ticket number is #[protected]

Please let me know what my next steps should be.

Kate

Update by [email protected]
May 09, 2019

Resolved. Floryday have offered to refund the money and to let me keep the dress as well.

Z
May 06, 2019

FloryDay - clothing order # [protected] and # [protected]

I placed two orders from this company on February 17, 2019. It took over a month to receive the clothing - and the quality of the items was very substandard. I asked for a refund. I never got it. The company told me that if I changed my reviews to 5 stars that they would refund me. I refused to be bribed. Still do not have my refund. I wrote a review on Trust Pilot and Floryday had it removed because they claimed I was never a customer!

My order numbers and dates are listed above. BUYER BEWARE.

The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

FloryDay - unable to return dress/ contact floryday

The dress I had ordered - for which I paid £50 - was sent to me in the wrong size and looks nothing like the advertisement.

I am now trying to return it but the online returns form does not work, so I do not have an address/ instructions on how to return the item.

I have also written to customer care, who have not responded within 24 hours, as they claimed they would. They do not have a phone number in the UK, so I am unable to speak with the company.

It is ridiculous that the return of an item should be so difficult! A complete waste of time.

Update by [email protected]
May 09, 2019

The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

FloryDay - I want to return 4 items all poor quality, tried chat, no english instructions

I want to return order [protected], chat agent gave me a web site to fill out a form, no form, finally got a form and it won't submit when you click submit. How do I return the product for a refund?...

FloryDay - merchandise not received

My order, #[protected] was place April 9, 2019 and I haven't received it yet. The order was for 2 dresses, a black floral, and a green A-line, I continue to get the runaround regarding this! The email that I sent was returned in Chinese. I received shipment notification on April 12, 2019 with tracking information that I cannot track. The package has not arrived yet!

The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

FloryDay - dress ordered was never received

We ordered a dress on 4/2/19, order #[protected] and we have not received it yet! We have tried tracking it but the tracking number doesn't go anywhere it only states it shipped out on 4/4/19.
It doesn't give how it is being shipped such as UPS, FedEx or postal service. There is no phone number to call, and we tried the online email contact form and we have gotten no response. Although they tell you that they will respond within 24 hours on the site. I want my money back but not sure how to go about it if I can't get a hold of anyone! Please help!

May 02, 2019

I received a response from Floryday after posting on here. They want me to mark the issue as resolved and THEN they will refund my money. I responded to them that they need to refund the money and after the refund is received I will be happy to do as they are requesting. This just does not make sense to me! They have already not followed through with their end of the deal and now they expect me to trust that they will actually refund me if I help them out first! They should have ALREADY issued the refund prior to requested that!

May 15, 2019

I returned a pair of shoes 3 weeks ago by Signed For postal service. The parcel was received and signed for 2 days later .. I am still waiting for my refund so decided to ring Florydays but no contact number anywhere. I feel very disappointed that I didn't even receive an email to say they had been received.
Will never order from them again.

May 15, 2019

I returned a pair of shoes 3 weeks ago Signed For postal service ... The item was received 2 days later and was signed for. I have heard nothing from them since . I have looked for contact numbers with NO success .
Can anyone tell me how I get a refund? I feel very disappointed with florydays and will not be ordering from them again...

G
Apr 29, 2019

FloryDay - return policy

Customer order [protected]
I am getting a complete run around by this company.
3/4 sleeve shift dress item # [protected] is of inferior fabric. I have been trying for a week to get a return authorization number and an address as to where to return it. If this doesn't get taken care of I will never buy anything else from this company.
This company keeps saying that they are working on it and I will get an answer in 24 hours. Each morning there is a letter in my inbox but it goes nowhere. Now I can't even find a way for a live chat. Which I question if there really is someone there.
I'm starting to think that this company is a complete sham and that I won't be getting my money back.
Buyer be ware i'm beginning to think that this company is not reputable.
As I said buyer be ware
Gale

C
Jul 21, 2020

I placed an order with your company. The order took several weeks to come. Like most other mail.
two of the dresses did fit me. One dress is too flimsy and remains in the package. The other two dresses did fit me however the fabric of my favourite dress has bobble marks on it. I have worn this dress once and it has not been washed yet.
I would like to return these to you.
I am happy to place another order rather than have a refund.
The order number is [protected]

D

I am not sure where to write that I want to return my order. I have been trying to find an address or phone number so I can talk to real person. I received my order and the dresses were all to small. I want to return the dresses. I know my packing list says you have several warehouses and the address on the way bill is not the return address. I have had a terrible time trying to figure out how to get in touch with you. The packing slip I received says to get in touch with you through floryday.com or www.floryday.com/contact. Both of these come back saying invalid address. Please contact me about how I can get this issue resolved. Thank you for your time and future help.

M
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

FloryDay - purchased a dress, want to return

Dress order number is [protected], solid half sleeve, knee length, sheath dress, ([protected]), color is pink and size medium. Want to return, need correct return information, a return slip if needed, most reputable companies make it easy to return. Since you have a deadline for returns I would hope you answer my complaint asap so I can comply with your 14 day return policy.
Waiting to hear
Marcia eastin
121 talbott dr
Bowling green, ky usa
[protected]
Purchased from your online store. Floryday.com

FloryDay - blouses

Ordered 3/19. Two blouses. On website they furnish a tracking number, but USPS states they are waiting for package to be picked up. Ships from China.
It is 4/19/2019 and blouses never shipped from China and Floryday tells me to go to the tracking number on 3/26/19 waiting to be picked up for shipment.
Such a badly run business. I want to full refund. Track number
LT467389742CN is useless if the package is never sent for shipment.

The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

FloryDay - duplicate orders unable to reach them they say this is not a return address the telephone number is in hong kong

I have filled out order forms to cancel these orders; they say check my spam box within 24 hours. I am concerned this is a scam. I ordered from a site on instagram. The order states this is an...

Apr 12, 2019
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

FloryDay - how can I track my order?

I placed an order on April 2nd and I have the tracking number, but have not been provided with the shipping company and am unable to track my items. Can someone immediately provide me with the tracking company so I can check in on the progress of my order?
The order numbers are: [protected] and [protected]
Tracking number for order [protected]: LT540886114CN
Tracking number for order [protected]: LT552493070CN

My email address is [protected]@gmail.com

Please respond as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Scarlett

L
Apr 12, 2019
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

FloryDay - I want my money back!

Bought a dress from floryday, came and was to big so wanted to return. Came with no return paperwork, so emailed and haven't received anything back. Days have passed now and it's too late to receive a refund by the company as they don't accept returns after 14 days. I'm so frustrated as I've messaged them and they just don't care. I want my money back!

B

Total scam! Can not speak to anyone, and they dont correspond to emails, quality of clothing is dreadful, the dress did not look the same as the picture

F
Aug 01, 2019

Thank you for your contacting.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

Would you please tell us your order number ? Or you may also send us emails to our [email protected] with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,
Floryday

L
May 30, 2019

Can someone please email me about my order? I’ve tried contacting you multiple times and nobody has gotten back to me. Email is [email protected] and order number is [protected]

Thanks

Apr 30, 2019

also having same problems, , , no customer service at all, no answer after 3 attempts to get return label address email address given is bouncing back ..how frustrating is this

B

I cant get my refund

E
Apr 14, 2019

Question for Leah: Have you had any luck? I am running into this same situation.

H

FloryDay - dress

I recently received a dress and after several days deliberation I decided to keep the dress and subsequently ironed it yesterday. Whilst ironing I discovered a hole in the seem roughly 6 inches long. I have destroyed the packaging so cannot return it, and I like the dress and bought it for a wedding in a couple of weeks.
As the hole is down the seem I am hoping I can get it repaired, however I am disappointed that I should have to.
Are you able to offer a partial refund?

FloryDay - 5063 bergen norway

I happend to ordre the 15th of last month a dress which also is paid for!, where you promissed delivery within 10-15 days. I have complained earlier and reveived informations that my ordre had left...

The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

FloryDay - unable to obtain return merchandise authorization...

RE: Order #[protected] - I have made repeated attempts to get a Return Merchandise Authorization from Floryday. I have a dress that I want to return that I ordered on March 18, 2019. As of April 7, 2019 I have gotten no R.M.A. Floryday says that they have several return warehouses around the world. I am having an impossible time and I would not recommend this company because of their lack of customer service contact information.

1  ...  7 8 9  ...  26