Complaints & Reviews

I am asking you for help

Dear Sir/Madame,   On March 13th, 2020 I ordered online a dress described as follows: Solid V-Neckline. Long Sleeve Blouses ([protected]), size L, colour - grey. Payment detail...

casuel solid boat neckline maxi a-line dress (1955454695) — to big

It is to big for me

Dress

Purchased dress and received it. Dress looks nothing like pictures. I immediately contacted Floryday and was told through online chat a ticket was made for customer service to contact me. 0% response a till 3 days later and they stated within 24 hours I would be contacted by a human agent. No one has yet to get in contact with me. Very poor customer service. I will not order her again. Still need refund of more than $75 for item that looks nothing like pictures.

Swimsuit

I ordered a swimsuit on the 31st January and the payment has shown up on my credit card statement but I still have not received the garment please could you let me know what is happening. If you cannot provide this swimsuit please coul you refund the amount of £13.05. Hoping you will give this your full attention. I do not know what else to say to make up 350 letters.

coat

ordered a winter coat for my mother in November 2019. order # [protected]. received tracking # LW232079965CN in January 2020. All I am getting is "preparing shipment". if it isn't going to be sent then I want my money back! contacting them is nearly impossible! I have waited long enough! so disappointed. will never order from this company again. horrible (read nonexistent) customer service.

• FloryDay's response · Feb 27, 2020

Thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

Please send us emails to our feedback @floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Floryday

[Resolved] flats fabric low heel pumps ([protected])

On the 26/11/2019 I bought the Sneakers flats fabric low heel pumps yellow, code for sneaker: [protected] and it was delivered on the 20/12/2019 at my work place and the parcel was nicely sealed & when I open the box on 06/01/2020 want to wear the shoes I discover that Heel of the shoes was not nicely glue, below is the attached photo. Kindly exchanged the shoes for me or refund because it's not in good condition. Your quick response will be highly appreciated

Regards

Esther Tshabangu

flats fabric low heel pumps ([protected])

• FloryDay's response · Jan 16, 2020

Thank you for your sharing.

You can submit the request here:https://www.floryday.com/about/email.php?type=after_sales&code=contact, we will answer you within 24 hours. Please check your spam box if you don't receive the answer.
    Or you may also send us emails to our feedback @floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

exchange a product

I sent for a dress which should have been my size but on trying it on is too small. I wanted to exchange for the next size but couldny find the order no. so I explained the situation. It isnt as if I wanted a refund. I like the dress and wanted a larer size. Now despite your attractive products I will not buy from you again and will warn all my friends to avoid your company.

• FloryDay's response · Jan 16, 2020

Thank you for your sharing.

You may also send us emails to our feedback @floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

• Updated by Pauline Wood · Jan 16, 2020

I have had a problem exchanging a dress for a larger size. INstead of exhanging they have oferred me a reduced amount of credit on any future purchases. However I cannot print off their offer and cant link it to another purchase there it is worthless.

[Resolved] floryday is a scam company

I should have realized that Floryday was a fraudulent company. when they will not provide a return address. They make you jump through so many hoops that most people would give up. Money is hard to come by these days and I had saved for 2 months to purchase this blouse for Christmas and now I have lost my money. It states on the website that they are happy to return or exchange your purchases but when you fill out an online form, which is required to receive a return address, there is an error, try again later. well, I've been trying "later" for 6 days now and you just have 14 days to notify them.

• FloryDay's response · Dec 07, 2019

refund not received

Floryday have charged my mom's card but then said the transaction had failed. Which it had not. They asked for PICTURES of the card which my mom of course refused. They...

[Resolved] complete disappearance of my order details

I ordered a dress which came with no labels in the dress and no tag labels. Also no packing note with any references.
I don't like the dress so want to return it. I logged into my account and there's no trace of any order although they've taken the money.
I need an order number to receive instructions to return. I went to on line chat and they couldn't find my order and gave me an email address [protected]@floryday.com which came bouncing back. I went back to online chat and apparently a ticket has been sent to their colleagues to contact me tomorrow but I don't hold out much hope for that. I asked the on line chat where they're from and she said HK with a warehouse in US. I am going to cause such a stink if this doesn't get resolved.

• FloryDay's response · Nov 29, 2019

Thank you for your sharing.

If you want to return, you can submit the request here:https://www.floryday.com/about/email.php?type=after_sales&code=contact, we will answer you within 24 hours. Please check your spam box if you don't receive the answer.

[Resolved] order no. [protected]

Hello My name is Laura I have placed an order 11/1/19 I have yet to receive it the tracking number provided on my floraday account it's invalid HMGX2019428750, then I was given this second tracing number YLD-GZEUB/SZ tracking_number: LW617978429CN and it says it was deliverd on 11/16 I have yet to receive my order no customer service number to speak to an actual human how do you guys credit anyone I refuse to pay for something I have not received nor has bothered to contact me for anything in resolving this iisue.

• FloryDay's response · Nov 26, 2019

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email, and would you please check and give us a reply?

[Resolved] dresses/returns

To whom it may concern,

My name is Maria E. Cano and my e-mail is: [protected]@yahoo.com. I have been trying to reach someone in regards to my order that I need to return, dresses were not as expected, two too small and one too big, except for one that I'm keeping. The dresses I need to return are as follows: Casual Color Block Tunic Round Neckline Shirt Dress, Item #1334123 Size ( M ) $33.63, Casual Stripe Sashes Slip X-line Dress Item #1320454 Size ( M ) $44.99, Chinese Casual Floral Ruffles Round Neckline A-line Dress Item #1296107 Size ( M ) 52.89. There was no itemized list in the packaging, so I don't have an order number and a order conformation was never e-mailed to me with that information. The USPS Tracking number is LW752164065CN, total of 3 items for return, please give me instructions for return.

Regards,

Maria E. Cano

dresses/returns

• FloryDay's response · Nov 16, 2019

Hi

Thank you for your review.

It is really a pity that the clothes do not fit well. As our customers are from all over the world, to make it convenient for all customers, each item has its own size chart which might be different from your local size chart. And the size chart is listed on the product page for every product. Before placing the order, we highly recommend that you check our size chart first so that the clothes will fit better.

You can request to return or exchange the items for up to 14 days upon receiving the order if you are not satisfied with the order. For more details you may refer to our return policy: http://www.floryday.com/return-policy.html.

Would you please tell us your order number so that we can contact you as soon as possible. Or please send the email to [email protected] with the title " Complaints board+ your order number ". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] floryday will not refund

My mum ordered an outfit from this company. It was the wrong size. She tried to return it but their return system is an absolute joke. You have to apply for a return address and just get automated responses when trying to contact them. I have since tried to obtain a refund and have been given two supposed addresses to return the item to them, they will then refund! I refuse to do this as the addresses were Just postcodes which seem to be storage units! Not valid addresses

Here's the address: BIRMINGHAM
Country: United Kingdom
Postal Code: B30 3HY
Here's the UK Warehouse address, Manchester
Country: United Kingdom
Postal Code: M34 3GG.

This company are not fit to advertise on Facebook or any other UK site if they refuse to give refunds without having all the hassle and obstacles they put in the way. They are probably hoping that people will get sick of been given the run around and give up trying to fight for their money to be refunded.
£50 is a large amount of money for my 76 year old mum to lose.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE/ REFUND POLICY.

• FloryDay's response · Nov 04, 2019

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] an orange floral none round neckline midi a-line dress, size s

I ordered two dresses on September 30, 2019. The package arrived today, October 23rd. The red dress was perfect, but the orange floral none round neckline midi dress did not work, was of inferior quality and did not fit. When I tried to contact Floryday today to report my need to return the orange dress and request a refund, I got nowhere online. Beware when ordering from Floryday! Your dress will be shipped from China, and your attempt to return the merchandise and get a refund will fall into an empty hole. Buyer beware!!!

• FloryDay's response · Oct 24, 2019

[Resolved] dress order no [protected]

I have been trying for a few weeks to return this dress, i was asked to fill out a returns form online, Itried this but it would not allow me to input the order number because i...

[Resolved] Floridaywinter coat

The coat was nice but the Coat was too small. Tried to find a return address. I wish I had read the reviews of others who have had a similar experience and couldn't get a return or their money back.

I returned it to the place it was sent from in Monroe Township New Jersey. I asked for an exchange. for a larger size.
Got no answer. Sent from post office Sept 14, 2019
UPS tracking number is 9505 [protected] [protected]

• FloryDay's response · Oct 21, 2019

[Resolved] total scam! refund

I bought a coat. On the picture it looked perfect. For me it was allot of money. Today I received the package. What a total scam!! My coat looks cheap is way to big and looks like a complete other jacket than what I thought I bought a sophisticated jacket for work! Cheap product wich is nothing like the photo! No email, no telephone, live chat doesn't work! I WANT TO RETURN THIS COAT ASAP AND GET A REFUND! TOTAL SCAM

• FloryDay's response · Oct 17, 2019

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] unable to find an address to send an item I purchased back to get a refund

I purchased a blazer from Floryday on line. I ordered it on 9/6/19 i received it on Oct/1/2019 it's too small and of poor quality. I clicked where it said returns
yet it does not give you the correct return address and procedure.
I will give 24 hrs to get contact service. then I will contact TV station
to look into this matter. I've spent 3hours to find info to returns unable to get result.
my name and address
Vivian Birazian
821 Pinto Ln . 2
Northbrook Illinois 60062
USA
This is the item info. order No.[protected]
Long sleeve lapel pockets Blazer Coat([protected]
color Black size : XXL
Paid total $51.00 US

• FloryDay's response · Oct 12, 2019

[Resolved] floryday

I emailed Floryday to request an address to return an unacceptable dress to them.
I was told my complaint would be dealt with in 48 hours.
This time has elapsed and I can get no further with my return.
They say one has 14 days to return item, but WHERE TO ?
I feel very unhappy as this is the second time I have had this struggle. The first time I gave up and threw the dress away.
Obviously I will NEVER buy from them again but feel they should not be getting away with this all the time.
I am a very dissatisfied customer.

• FloryDay's response · Oct 09, 2019

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email [email protected], would you please check and give us a reply?

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] entire site is a scam!!

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! I order a dress and two weeks later I received an email stating that the product was not available and that i would be issued a refund in 7-14 business days. I waited the 14 days, checking my bank statement daily and was not refunded. I tried to contact company, there is not phone number to contact a live person, only live chat with pre-sale representatives. These representatives give you the run-around, apologizing and stating that the refund was given and it's strange that I have not gotten it, and that I must be looking in wrong place for refund. After undermining my simple intelligence and ability to read, I was simply given no response on live chat any longer. The email I received after logging complaint stated I would receive a response in 24-48 hours. So, over a month later, NO PRODUCT, NO REAL WAY TO CONTACT ANYONE IN COMPANY THAT HAS A CLUE WHAT IS GOING ON, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY NO REFUND. Don't fall for this sites gimmick like I did, Always read reviews first, and don't be stuck like me having to forward relevant information to my attorney.

• FloryDay's response · Oct 09, 2019

[Resolved] refund info

I purchased two dresses and cannot find any instructions on how to return the items for refund. item 1 - order number [protected] ordered 9/09/19 item 2: order number [protected]. both items are dresses. They are to big and I would like a refund for both items before the time runs out.

[protected]@!yahoo.com
[protected]

1)solid embroidery tank v-neck shift dress([protected])color white size L
2)color block tunic round neckline maxi shift dress ([protected]) color yellow size M

thank you, Wrenna L. Long

• FloryDay's response · Oct 07, 2019

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] double charged total on order

My order was charged twice, and I received a letter of apology from Floryday, where they said I will be reimbursed, This happened 20 June, 2019 and the total cost was 1980 Nok . My bank statement reflect this deduction - twice on this same date . Nothing to date have been reimbursed to my account. I am still missing Nok 1980
My account # is [protected] in DNB Bank
Name Bente Eidslott
Address Hatlevika 66
Postal Code and City : 6016 Ålesund
NORWAY
Phone : 0047 [protected]
Mail address : [protected]@online.no

double charged total on order

• FloryDay's response · Oct 02, 2019

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we will investigate the issue and back to you.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] is it a scam site

I placed my order of 2 dresses from Floryday on 9-10-19. I receive a confirmation for the order with order number on it. When I tried to track order number [protected] it tells me there is no such order number. Therefore it does not allow me to continue. Since I placed my order I started reading reviews and see lots of horrible reviews and I'm now worried that I have been scammed! I need those dresses for a rehearsal dinner and wedding. I was told I would receive them in 18 days. Please respond!!!

• FloryDay's response · Sep 29, 2019

HI Kathleen Semelbauer,

Thank you for your feedback.

Sorry to hear that you haven't received the order. Generally speaking, the order will be sent out within 7 business days from the day you place it, and for pre-orders it needs 14-21 business days on processing. Once your order is shipped, our system will send you a Shipping Notification Email that includes the tracking number. You can also track the order information here: https://www.floryday.com/track-info.html or log in your account and check the status in "My Orders".

We will try to find your order number to contact you. Or please send the email to [email protected] with the title " trustpilot+ your order number ". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

[Resolved] payment refund

Sometime in March 2019, i made an order (number [protected]) which was subsequently cancelled beginning of April, i had paid USD 1027.21 for the shoes i ordered. I have been requesting for my money back but got no refund and no response. Its six months now. The refund process takes a max of 14 days from their website... What frustrates more is that there is no contact number yo call. please help urgently.

• FloryDay's response · Sep 25, 2019

[Resolved] dress - order #: [protected]

Ordered a dress on 9/16/19 and received 9/20/19. The X-liner dress # (1041426).
Total purchase amount: $61.97

The dress received was not the color ordered. Ordered burgundy and received red.
Dress was too small and poor quality.

I am very displeased with product received and would like my purchase ampont refunded to my credit card.

I am returning to sender via USPS and appreciate your assistance with this matter.

Sincerely: Rubye Peeples 301 Wilde Avenue San Franciisco, CA 94134 USA

• Updated by Rubye Peeples · Sep 23, 2019

See abive

• FloryDay's response · Sep 23, 2019

[Resolved] order number [protected]

I ordered a grey dress ([protected]) after receiveing an email offer from them - I received the dress but it's too small and want either a refund or to exchange it for a larger...

[Resolved] dress

I bought a dress 31st July for £39.58 but it wasn't suitable so I returned it immediately and
I still haven't had a refund . I am sure it's not going to happen.
I've tried to contact Floryday in different ways and on their chat line but they make it impossible by saying my order number is wrong or my email address is wrong et etc
Just don't know where to turn .
It's a complete scam

• FloryDay's response · Sep 13, 2019

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] I need to return 2 items received by me within the 14 days return policy, and the online return form will not allow me to do so.

I am trying to return 2 items (shipped together) and the online form will not accept my information. My Floryday order number is #[protected].
The items to be returned are:
Floral tunic round neckline maxi shift dress ([protected]), Color: white Size: L
Polka dot tassel tunic V-neckline shift dress ([protected]), Color: blue Size: L

These were shipped to Diana L. Stadtmiller 18182 Shadbrook Street Northville, Michigan, 48168 United States

• FloryDay's response · Sep 04, 2019

• Di
    Diana Sharp Sep 12, 2019

I’ve got exactly the same problem and it’s driving me crazY. It’s a complete scam and the company should not be allowed to trade

[Resolved] Wrong item

i have bough the item on 19/08/19.today i received my item(dress) but evereting is wrong.wrong model, wrong material, wrong lengh . i can't contact them in any way.desirable...

floral embroidery tunic v-neckline shift dress

I purchased a dress from Floryday on August 2, 2019. When The dress arrived it was too small and of poor quality. I went on line and tried to fill out the request for a return form; but Floryday has made it impossible to fill out the form. They ask for the order number but you can't type it in; then it will tell you that their is no order found. Waht type of company is this? Are they legit? I have never known of a company that don't provide a return address or a contact number. I have consulted with my attorney concerning this matter

• FloryDay's response · Aug 24, 2019

• Updated by Lois graham · Aug 24, 2019

After posting my complaint, in less than four hours; Lexa from customer service contacted me via email and offered to reimburse me 100% of my order value. She also said that I can keep the item. Great customer service Floryday. I must say I am in awe.

[Resolved] size not true also no return slip everyone else puts them with pk.

I am complaing about everything to do wih this Sit. You, Stuff dose not fit right you dont give returne slips with ordor you are much to hard to try and exchange things I want my money Back iam on ss and cant loss money to you.YOU stuff is [censored] I will get with the BBB and trune you in I will tell everyone I know how you gyus stinck and cheat people.Never will I ordor AGAIN!!! Some how some way I will get my MONEY BACK!!!WAY is there NO PHONE # put HONG KONG wish I KNOW all of this I would not have every by anthing from you. Contact Customer Service did that NO HELP.I hope Peopl read the complaints befor the by anything.You want people to be kind but it is ok for you not give Info.FOR returning thing. I do not know the adress other then www.floyday. com.MY name is Faith FAILLA address #@&# countryside viw drive ST. cloud FL 34772 PUT my mone back on my Card you have all the INFOMATION you need to do that.

• Updated by faith failla · Aug 23, 2019

Return Proces Sucks Not true Fit I want my MONEY BACK!!!

• FloryDay's response · Dec 06, 2019

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] unable to return an item - no customer support or care or contact number

My 93 year old parents ordered a dress online for a family wedding. When the package arrived it was of poor quality and too big. There was no address or return label attached...

[Resolved] online clothes

Tried to cancel order.
I did not get a confirmation email or order #.
Had to contact floryday through online chat line.
Chat line was no help.
Tried to cancel payment.
Order arrived after 5 weeks from ordering.
Dresses and sandals are cheap and not made to size.
Everything is too small.
Don't be a clothes store if clothes can not be made to correct size.
On the website there is no information for returns.
Had to contact online chat line again.
Was told that i would receive an email.
No email.
Found information on a search for floryday.
They don't have connections to email and they don't know how to do email.
The customer service for chat online is all over the place; last one was in france.
I have to cancel my credit card so they can't charge my cc again!!!
i didn't think that i could be involved in a scam at my age.
Don't ever order from this place! run away!

• FloryDay's response · Jul 22, 2019

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your account, would you please login our application to check and give us a reply?

• Sh
    shaveice Jul 13, 2019

This is all true. If there is no phone number for customer care they should not be advertising. This company is a fraudulent and should be shut down.

[Resolved] clothing

I ordered a grey v neck top. 1173182 Instead I received a black, xxxlg top 1173185.
I have tried numerous times to no avail to get any response from the company called Floraday.
Order # [protected].
Pictures taken. The v neck is a snapshot fro the website. The second shirt is the extreme large top that I did not order.
My hope is this company will make things right.

clothing
clothing

• Updated by Jennifer B Carter · Jul 11, 2019

It is my hope that this company will make things right.

• Updated by Jennifer B Carter · Jul 11, 2019

Wrong top sent ! I hope the company will send me the correct top !

• Updated by Jennifer B Carter · Jul 11, 2019

I will post updates when and if I hear back from them.

• Updated by Jennifer B Carter · Jul 11, 2019

Many times I attempted to contact this company. There was a medical emergency with my husband and he was admitted into the hospital and he caught for his life.
    Recently I found this website and It is my hope that this company wydo the right thing by us.

• FloryDay's response · Jul 12, 2019

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email, would you please check and give us a reply?

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] blouse is a size large. it is to large

I purchased a blouse from Floryday. The blouse is a large, which is to big. It doesn't look like the blouse online. I would like to return it, and get my refund. I paid with a credit card. Please send me a returned address. Sincerely Hernetta Johnson. The Name on the Package is from. GUAN GANG A- 16, QunXing No.1 Road, ChenLei Science Technology. Park, SuZuhou, JiangSu WuZhongQu. SUZHOU JIANGSU 215011. Phone [protected]

• FloryDay's response · Jul 12, 2019

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] Zcholdinghk (Floryday) — ordered 2 dresses on june, 1 2019, have not recieved them can not find a fraction number.

Ordered several items from Floryday, (received all but 2 dresses on a separate order.) The order number for these 2 dresses is [protected]. Put on my Pay Pal account, their...

[Resolved] delivery/, product/returns

I feel very disappointed with my first experience with your company .
We paid for a guaranteed delivery, as I wanted the dress for a wedding . It did not arrive
in time and I am now concerned about the returns procedure .
Also the dress did not hang correctly
Please could you help, I wanted to return the item straight away, however I had to go
into hospital for a minor operation .
Returning to you seems much more complicated than other companies .

Regards
Brenda Bradshaw
email ;- [protected]@live.co.uk. [protected]

• FloryDay's response · Jul 07, 2019

• Resolution Statement

Received an email from Floryday, offering full refund and to keep goods . As this is best they can do, am happy to accept . Brenda B

[Resolved] service

I ordered 2 dresses and a bikini from Floryday on the 30th May 2019 for the total of £62.76. The payment was taken, but I did not receive a confirmation email (I've checked my junk folder) and I have also not received my items (todays date is 27th June 2019).

I have enquired about this on the Floryday website 'contact us' email... but have had no response.

I have messaged the company through Facebook... but have had no response that way either.

Customer service = 0

• FloryDay's response · Jul 06, 2019

[Resolved] floryday

The 2 items I ordered from Floryday were very poor quality and looked absolutely nothing nothing like advertised. I contacted the company who sent me an address in the UK to return the items stating they would refund me. I sent the items back to the address provided in an email by Floryday. That was in April and despite several complaints made to their customer services I still judge not received my refund. This is a fraudulent, dishonest company and honestly it makes me absolutely sick that they think they can steal money from hard working honest people. I urge people not to waste their money on this company!

• FloryDay's response · Jul 06, 2019

Thank you for your sharing.

Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our [email protected] with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

[Resolved] item # [protected], dress and jacket

My order # is [protected] and the item # is [protected]. I tried multiple times to fill out the return form but where I enter the order number and the item number is says in. red, that item does not exist and that order does not exist. The dress fits fine but the jacket is too small and I want to return this item for a refund. Order date was May 19, 2019. [protected]@hotmail.com

• FloryDay's response · Jun 22, 2019