Having problems with FloryDay?

FloryDay Customer Service Contacts

+852 81 990 949 (Hong Kong)
Flar/Rm 11, 09/F,1 Hung To Road, Kwun Tong KL
Hong Kong

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with FloryDay Customer Service. Initial FloryDay complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for FloryDay above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about FloryDay. Discuss the issues you have had with FloryDay and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

FloryDayRefund

I placed an order on 11/2/20 and immediately cancelled. On 11/10/20 I was emailed that $100.43 would be refunded to me within 24 hours. On 11/24/20 I still hadn't received the refund and was emailed that it was processed. Email also stated a letter of proof was attached but it wasn't. It is now 12/26/20 and I still haven't been issued a refund.
Order# was [protected]
Ticket# for refund [protected] on 11/24/20
Ticket # for refund [protected] on 12/26/20
This is absolutely unacceptable.

• FloryDay's response · Dec 28, 2020

Thank you for contacting. We've found your order number and send one reply regarding the refund issue? Please check the reply we sent to you.

• FloryDay's response · Dec 27, 2020

Thank you for contacting. Could you please leave your order number and email address? So we can help you solve the problem.

FloryDayDuty/taxes on shipment

Yesterday I received an email from DHL (tracking number [protected]) requiring the payment of duty/tax on my Floryday order [protected].

You never told me that I was supposed to pay taxes!!!

I hope you can help me.

• FloryDay's response · Dec 27, 2020

FloryDayRefund policy

Re Order No: Order No: [protected]

I ordered an item from Floryday months ago; It was too large
      so I followed their returns policy which promised a full refund
      I took the parcel to the post office and posted it back with receipt to
      prove this

It took them weeks to partially refund me; and when I questioned it
      they said it was the postage cost they deducted even though I paid it
      originally and again to return the item.

They still owe me £3.00 which I insist they repay; it is the principle of the thing!

Sally Tait

• FloryDay's response · Nov 10, 2020

Thank you for contacting. Could you please leave your order number ( 12-digit number )and email address? So we can help you solve the problem.

FloryDayunauthorized use of card.

Hello my Name is Vonda Davis my card was used for multiple purchases on your merchandise my card number is [protected] these purchase was not authorize, i'm asking you for the address to which the merchandise was sent i'm not asking for anything from you in return but the shipping information,
        Purchase dates.
        $5.74 10/16 all ending in card 0194
        EMAIL: [protected]@GMAIL.COM

• FloryDay's response · Oct 27, 2020

Hi Vonda Davis,

We are sorry to hear that your card was used unauthorized. However, we're unable to find any order with the values you mentioned. To solve the problem earlier, you would prefer, please drop an email to feedback @floryday.com with the subject line, "Complaintsboard+ FloryDay — unauthorized use of card". Our Customer Service Team will take it from there and find the best solution to suit you.

Floryday.comWhere's my refund

I happen to love there clothes!!! But now I spent 368.00 and I wasn't happy with half of the clothes so I kept half and sent the rest back by mail at the post office in danver'smass 01923; I have the copy saved by I don't understand why there is no # and why they keep telling me to go back into the site and honestly by now I have been to stressed out they. Owe my 167.00 and then their was a problem cause I said the netspend card I used to order that was lost so I have another one I sent them my # they said they cant do that I said then what am I to do?. Never got answer I so stressed I have autism grandson I care for and do all. This is shot my nerves danielle murray [protected] [protected]@gmail.com

R
            Sep 30, 2020

FloryDay — Return not acknowledged or credited

Received Aug 31, 2020 [protected] Order number Women's Braided Strap Closed Toe Flat Heel Sandal...

FloryDayA red summer dress

I ordered five dresses and only received five of them than you guys transformed me to a web sight in which I have to pay you five dollars to communicate with you all and you guys owe me a dress and now I have to pay to communicate.This was the original date of order and it took a month and half for the delivery which was broken up into 2orders .l had to get in touch with the business in order to receive my order and receive them in another week that was for ten pair of shoes the dresses came two weeks latter and four dresses not five.the order #.was [protected].origgial date was 6/17/2020.afterall of this time I still haven't received my dress . Now you want. Me to pay to put in my complaint.

Thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

May I know your order number so that we can check for you?

You can submit the request here: https://www.floryday.com/about/email.php?type=after_sales&code=contact, we will answer you within 1 week. Please check your spam box if you don't receive the answer.

Or you may also send us emails to our feedback @floryday.com with the title """" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"""". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Floryday

FloryDayI need to return an item but I cannot get any response from floryday.

I am writing in regards to an order of clothing I purchases from floryday. The order number is [protected]. I placed the order on 8/03/2020 and received the order. One item is to large and I need a return label to return the item. The item number is 4037879, a light purple top. I need the return label for the top but I have never received a label or a response. I am frustrated and wonder if this company is a registered company in the united states. I just found out that the floryday company is out of china. I need help getting the return label and want a refund for the top.

M
                Sep 06, 2020

FloryDay — Company does not refund money on legitimate returns

Buyer beware. My personal experience was horrible. I returned my items with Floryday's return label...

FloryDayOrder

I ordered dresses they were received last week and they don't fit their ridiculous the fabrics awful and so I'm trying to return the items every time I contact them they say the order doesn't exist if they didn't deliver it however I have receipts from PayPal that they were paid for and they were delivered I've got the package so I want to return these items and get a refund immediately please let me know that you've received this and you're going to take care of it and help me thank you

FloryDay3 Tops 1 dress,

I want to return 3 Tops -wpmens and 1 dress. I have tried to contact the company several times by e-mail but have not been successful. Do not let this company sell to the United States. I believe they are a fraud since they donot respond to any of the e-mails I have sent to them to have my merchandise return to get a credit.
                  I have tried several times to obtain an address for my returned items with out success.
                  The Floryday is non existence. There is no number or address you can reach to return the merchandise. I hope PayPal notices my complaint about this company.

FloryDayClothes

I ordered online some clothing and paid by PayPal. I have received no email confirmation from Floryday and no correspondence about despatch dates and after getting in touch with them they have no record of my order. I have now emailed them 4 times with my details and have had no interest in my problem. They just send automated responses. I have opened a case on PayPal and also intend to claim via my bank and report them for fraudulent activity.

Floryday

FloryDayI received a defective item

I hand washed the dress in cold water and air dried it. When it was dry, the button placket that goes all the way down the front had puckered. I tried ironing it on cool as per the label, but it didn't work. It's very unflattering and looks awful. I've been trying for days to figure out how to do a return, but the website keeps blocking me and no one comes on the chat. I'm also caring for my father who is dying, so I don't have a lot of time to spend trying to figure all this out. I would like to return this, but it's now been 14 days and I fear i'm stuck with an ugly dress that can't be fixed.

Floryday

FloryDayNot receiving a full refund less p&p

My order no was [protected]. I put in an order with you using paypal. The cost of the goods were £194.19 and the postage was £26.80. £220.99 in all. The order eventually arrived but I wanted to return it for various reasons. It took a fortnight to get a return address. I posted the whole order back. My postage charge was under £10.00 unlike your £26.80. After a couple of weeks and numerous emails I was refunded £175.48 via paypal. There is a discrepancy of £18.71 that I would like refunded. In one of your emails it said I might have used a coupon. I didn't. When goods are returned you expect to receive the full amount back less p&p. I have not been told why I am this money short only rants about shipping costs. I except I pay for postage but also expect a full refund.

M
                          Aug 23, 2020

FloryDay — They said they would send me a return label in order to receive 100% refund. I have not received anything

I have made 4 attempts to contact Floryday. They asked me to choose an option, and I chose option 1 for a...

FloryDayReturn of items

Steer clear of this company. I received a dress which is nothing like picture on web site and is just rubbish which I wanted to return. I have sent a complaint to floryday and had a reply which just keep sending me to their website. According to the web site there is no order number for the item and apparently I have never ordered from them. This company needs looking in to as it is just misleading people and selling sweat shop rubbish

D
                            Aug 20, 2020

FloryDay — Clothing returns

Floryday recewived my returned items on August 5, 2020 I have not yet been reimbursed for the item...

FloryDayClothing

I ordered two items 7/09/20 order number [protected] $31.99 and $14.99.
                            another order 7/24/20 order number [protected] $20.99 Totals$59.96 and
                            $28.97
                            I returned these items exactly as they told me to! Have not heard anything. Not even an email saying they received them! I feel I am being taken advantage of! please help
                            Linda K. Mahoney

• Updated by Linda Mahoney · Aug 20, 2020

Still not hearing anything

FloryDayCustomer service

I cancelled my order 12 hours after placing it and explained the reasoning by email. They responded and were very sorry to hear that I wanted to cancel my order. No refund, no further communications for 4 days. 4 days later they informed me that the item was shipped despite they had 3 business days to process a cancellation request. Decided to file a dispute with my credit company to get a refund.

FloryDaydress [protected]

I attempted on two dates to get the information to return a dress and had no success. The dress did not fit and was not well made. I tried for hours to find a way. You even deny I ever ordered anything. Still have it here because I'm afraid it will cost me to send it to you and Floryday will give me nothing back. Very disappointed. Will warn others.

Deb C