Having problems with FloryDay?

+852 81 990 949 (Hong Kong)
Flar/Rm 11, 09/F,1 Hung To Road, Kwun Tong KL
Hong Kong

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with FloryDay.

Complaints & Reviews

FloryDayblouses

Ordered 3/19. Two blouses. On website they furnish a tracking number, but USPS states they are waiting for package to be picked up. Ships from China.
It is 4/19/2019 and blouses never shipped from China and Floryday tells me to go to the tracking number on 3/26/19 waiting to be picked up for shipment.
Such a badly run business. I want to full refund. Track number
LT467389742CN is useless if the package is never sent for shipment.

• FloryDay's response · Apr 20, 2019

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email [protected]@yahoo.com, would you please check and give us a reply?

Apr 16, 2019

FloryDay — duplicate orders unable to reach them they say this is not a return address the telephone number is in hong kong

I have filled out order forms to cancel these orders; they say check my spam box within 24 hours. I am...

FloryDayhow can I track my order?

I placed an order on April 2nd and I have the tracking number, but have not been provided with the shipping company and am unable to track my items. Can someone immediately provide me with the tracking company so I can check in on the progress of my order?
    The order numbers are: [protected] and [protected]
    Tracking number for order [protected]: LT540886114CN
    Tracking number for order [protected]: LT552493070CN

My email address is [protected]@gmail.com

Please respond as soon as possible.

Thanks,
    Scarlett

RESOLVED

I was provided with the site to track my orders.

• FloryDay's response · Apr 13, 2019

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email [protected]@gmail.com, would you please check and give us a reply?

Floryday

FloryDayI want my money back!

Bought a dress from floryday, came and was to big so wanted to return. Came with no return paperwork, so emailed and haven't received anything back. Days have passed now and it's too late to receive a refund by the company as they don't accept returns after 14 days. I'm so frustrated as I've messaged them and they just don't care. I want my money back!

• FloryDay's response · Apr 12, 2019

Thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

• El
          Eleanor Howard Apr 14, 2019

Question for Leah: Have you had any luck? I am running into this same situation.

• Da
          dawnBawburgh Apr 30, 2019

also having same problems, , , no customer service at all, no answer after 3 attempts to get return label address email address given is bouncing back ..how frustrating is this

• Be
          Beautiful Harry Jul 31, 2019

@dawnBawburgh I cant get my refund

• Li
          LindySmith May 30, 2019

Can someone please email me about my order? I’ve tried contacting you multiple times and nobody has gotten back to me. Email is [protected]@gmail.com and order number is [protected]

Thanks

• Be
          Beautiful Harry Jul 31, 2019

Total scam! Can not speak to anyone, and they dont correspond to emails, quality of clothing is dreadful, the dress did not look the same as the picture

• FloryDay Aug 01, 2019

@Beautiful Harry Thank you for your contacting.

Would you please tell us your order number ? Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

FloryDaydress

I recently received a dress and after several days deliberation I decided to keep the dress and subsequently ironed it yesterday. Whilst ironing I discovered a hole in the seem roughly 6 inches long. I have destroyed the packaging so cannot return it, and I like the dress and bought it for a wedding in a couple of weeks.
        As the hole is down the seem I am hoping I can get it repaired, however I am disappointed that I should have to.
        Are you able to offer a partial refund?

dress

RESOLVED

They have been brilliant. Very quick response offering a full refund, a voucher for 70% of the value against another purchase, valid for 1 year or 50% refund. Didn’t actually mean to post on public forum. Googled contact for flory days and this website came up. Thought I was contacting them rather than having a public moan which wasn’t my intention. Fabulous service from this company.

Apr 08, 2019

FloryDay — 5063 bergen norway

I happend to ordre the 15th of last month a dress which also is paid for!, where you promissed delivery...

FloryDayunable to obtain return merchandise authorization...

RE: Order #[protected] - I have made repeated attempts to get a Return Merchandise Authorization from Floryday. I have a dress that I want to return that I ordered on March 18, 2019. As of April 7, 2019 I have gotten no R.M.A. Floryday says that they have several return warehouses around the world. I am having an impossible time and I would not recommend this company because of their lack of customer service contact information.

• FloryDay's response · Apr 08, 2019

Floryday

FloryDaythe shirt I ordered on 03/03/19 has not arrived.

I ordered a shirt on 03/03/19 and has not arrived yet. The order # is [protected] and the tracking # is LT415183306CN. The company stated it was shipped on 03/05/19 but it has not arrived. I would like a refund or to find the shirt if possible. I also had asked the company on the same day to change the size of the shirt from a small to a medium. They replied back that they had received my request and changed it to a medium. That's the last I have heard from them. If you would resolve this I would appreciate it very much. Thank you. Mary Beth Laginess

• FloryDay's response · Apr 06, 2019

Mar 20, 2019

FloryDay — misleading website

Fortunately I did not order from this company because I could see from their adverts they had exactly the...

FloryDayhow to get information regarding returns form

I have spent hours trying to locate this company, either online, via customer services, telephone etc to return an order. I appear to being given every line of
              ignoring my return request and request of information.

I want to return 2 dresses and keep being asked for the order number. The returns form does not list my order number, therefore cannot get any further information

I have had to wait weeks for my order.
              The quality is basic
              I haven't even tried the dresses on.

Order No. [protected]

I want a refund and a resolution immediately.

How can this company be stopped for trading

• FloryDay's response · Mar 18, 2019

FloryDaykvitto på betalning

You have drawn 920 Swedish kronor from my account, but I have not received a receipt for my order. Where is my order ???
                There is nowhere, but money has been withdrawn from my account. The withdrahl si made from my account the 1/3-19 . If you whant I can send the number of my account so you can find my payment
                Regards
                Elke Schröder
                Sweden
                [protected]@hotmail.com
                [protected]

• FloryDay's response · Mar 13, 2019

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email [protected]@hotmail.com, would you please check and give us a reply?

Mar 12, 2019

FloryDay — non delivery

I was informed on 27/2/19 that my order was on the way, order number [protected]. I was also given a...

FloryDayclothing order # [protected] and # [protected]

On Feb. 17, 2019, I ordered over $100 worth of merchandise from floryday. To date, I have received nothing, and it is March 10th. I was given two tracking numbers that turned out to be fraudulent. BUYER BEWARE. THIS BUSINESS IS A SCAM! I have filed a dispute with my credit card company. I hope this does not happen to you.

After reading other reviews from many other review sites, I see that many people have been defrauded by this company.

• FloryDay's response · Mar 10, 2019

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email [protected]@aol.com, would you please check and give us a reply?

FloryDaysweater

NOT WHAT I WAS EXPECTING!
                    Order Number [protected]
                    Draped Neckline Solid loose regular shift sweaters
                    ([protected])
                    Yellow. Quantity 2 $29.98, Shipping $15.99
                    It wasn't a sweater. It's a textured light polyester t-shirt. I also did not like the armhole seam location. I need to return them for a refund. Just received them March 4, ordered Feb 12, payment cleared Feb 14. For that amount of shipping, you'll expect it to arrive sooner.

• FloryDay's response · Mar 05, 2019

FloryDayclothing

Please have a look at the pictures.
                      It speaks for itself
                      The dress I received is not what was advertised
                      The neckline and hemline is completely different to dress advertised. As well as the fabric. Oh my gosh I have been scamned. And I cannot send it back because it will cos me shipping fees again. And I suppose more headaches to obtain actefind. What the heck can be done with this false advertising and them getting away with it because of unnecessary headaches to get a refund.
                      Please tell me what are the chances of me getting my mohey back as well as additional shipping costs.

clothing
                      clothing

RESOLVED

My Ticket Number 1300086231 from [email protected] I have been advised from Floryday that they are extremely sorry that they have disappointed me in my purchase and that they will refund me the full amount paid to them. And since my concern is that I would now have to pay shipping costs again they have made an exception that I not return the said item so that I will be saved time and money. As soon as I have advised the Complaints Board about their willingness to resolve this problem by refunding me, they will process the refund to me. If the refund is not received by me I am most welcome to repost the complaint. So I trust that Floryday will process my refund as soon as possible. Will definitely keep you posted if not resolved as promised by Floryday.

• FloryDay's response · Mar 05, 2019

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email [protected]@windowslive.com, would you please check and give us a reply?

Feb 21, 2019

FloryDay — order no: [protected]

I received the order of a Solid WrapCap Sleeve Knee Length Sheath Dress ([protected]) colour Grey Size:L...

Feb 20, 2019

FloryDay — merchandise not received

Dear Sir, On Jan, 19, 2019- I placed an order with your company and have not received my order as of...

FloryDayno customer service

I have wasted hours trying to get a return address from this company. They do not get back to me. The items are cheap and ugly. They are in China and are cheats!!
                        I have tried every possible connection to return the three items I have. If I send them to the address I found in London, England, I feel that I am just throwing away more money. The Floryday customer service says they will get back to me with a return address, but, they never do.
                        Not only am I stuck with shoddy clothes, that I paid for, but, I have wasted many hours going in circles trying to get help.
                        After reading all the reviews of other customers with the same complaints, can something be done to make this situation right?
                        Thanks.

RESOLVED

Apparently the company had sent me the return address that I needed, however, it had gone to my spam. Now, they are offering to reimburse me in full, without having to return the clothing that I don’t want. Hopefully, they will keep their word. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

• FloryDay's response · Feb 19, 2019

Floryday

FloryDayunethical behaviour - beware of the scam!!!

I received goods from this company which in terms of quality were good. However I needed to return 2 items as they did not fit properly.

The parcel as is normal practice did not contain any details of a return address or any contact details whatsoever ! Subsequently I visited the Floryday website to arrange a return however the website would not accept my order number. I then attempted to contact them by phone. The phone number on the website is invalid and doesn't even present a dialling tone.

I therefore was left with no choice but to return the item to the dispatch address. When I eventually managed to contact Floryday and explain my position, they only offered me a 50% refund. By law, Florday have to issue a refund if the goods are returned within 14 days. However they make it impossible for you to return the goods within 14 days as they provide no returns information, and feel its acceptable to offer a derisory 50% offer.

If they do not provide me with a full refund, I will be issuing legal action as this is nothing short of a scam !

Buyers Beware !!!

• FloryDay's response · Feb 19, 2019

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email [protected]@hotmail.co.uk, would you please check and give us a reply?

Feb 13, 2019

FloryDay — non delivery and no record of order

Ordered floral wrap 3/4 sleeve dress £45.33 which inc VAT and applied discount of 5% Paid via Pay pal to...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices