Spar International Logo

Spar International

Having problems with Spar International?

Spar International Customer Service Contacts

+31 206 266 749 (Netherlands)
+44 208 426 3700 (United Kingdom)
+61 737 153 000 (Australia)
+43 66 244 700 (Austria)
+32 12 398 080 (Belgium)
+385 12 410 900 (Croatia)
+45 72 331 280 (Denmark)
+36 208 237 000 (Hungary)
+353 14 090 300 (Ireland)
+351 226 156 400 (Portugal)
+41 713 137 711 (Switzerland)
+62 213 914 566 (Indonesia)
+976 77 771 212 (Mongolia)
+92 2134 949 595 (Pakistan)
+966 112 085 555 (Saudi Arabia)
+27 860 313 141 (South Africa)
+94 115 007 000 (Sri Lanka)
Rokin 99-101
Amsterdam
Netherlands - 1012KM
The United Kingdom
Hygeia Building, 66-68 College Road, Harrow, Middlesex HA1 1BE, The United Kingdom

Australia
Locked Bag 30, Acacia Ridge, Queensland 4110, Australia

Albania
Tirana East Gate Shopping Centre - TEG, National Road, Tirane-Elbasan, Farke (Lunder), Tirane

Austria

Laureà Miró, 153, Esplugues de Llobregat, 08950 Barcelona

Switzerland
Schlachthofstrasse 12, 9015 St. Gallen, Switzerland

China
Suite 1501, Jin Hang Tower, № 83 Wanhangdu Road, Jing An District, Shanghai 200040, PR of China

India

Max Tower 11th floor, Juulchin street-4/4, P.O.B-434, 15142 Ulaanbaatar

Oman
Khimji Ramdas, PO Box 19, Muttrah, Muscat 100, Sultanate of Oman

Pakistan
Plot № M-1, Begum Rabia Siddiqui Road, Central Commercial Area, Bahadurabad, Karachi - 74800

Saudi Arabia
P.O Box 945, Riyadh 11421, Saudi Arabia

Sri Lanka
P.O. Box 380/3, Highleval Road, Makumbura, Pannipitiya, 10230 Sri Lanka

United Arab Emirates
PO Box 833, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Spar International Customer Service. Initial Spar International complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Spar International above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Spar International. Discuss the issues you have had with Spar International and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Spar InternationalPackaging and pricing of smoked salmon

I would make this complaint directly in Sri Lanka but I cannot find a complaints form or an email address for Spar in Sri Lanka.
My complaint regards the packaging and pricing of smoked salmon. I bought some salmon yesterday - the label is attached. When I opened the package I found that the salmon weighed 46 g, not 54 g as stated on the label. Therefore, the balance of 8 g was the plastic packaging. I am not going to pay Rs.26, a significant proportion of the total cost, for a piece of plastic.
The product should be weighed, priced and packaged - not packaged, weighed and priced.

Packaging and pricing of smoked salmon

• Updated by John Maioha Stewart · Oct 14, 2020

I made a complaint a few hours ago under this name and email address. I would now like to withdraw the complaint as I have resolved the issue directly with the Spar supermarket concerned.

As noted, please disregard this complaint as I have resolved it directly with the Spar supermarket concerned. There is no need for any further action on this matter.

SparBar One Ice Cream

Bought Bar One ice cream at Eden Island Spar! Only opened it a few days later to find that it had been melted & refrozen!!! (Not by me) I've been told I cannot return it as I bought it a few days ago!!! Unfortunately I do not have the till slip!!! As far as I know only Eden Island Spar sells Bar One ice cream!!! I'm a regular customer and at this stage a very very unhappy customer!!!

Bar One Ice Cream
    Bar One Ice Cream

Jan 26, 2020

Spar International — yoghurts & other dairy products

Date of incident: 26 Jan 2020 Client Number: N/a I have had several incidents where I have accidentally...

Sep 30, 2019

Spar International — banana milk shake

Hello, I want to make a complaint regarding the Banana Shake i have just ordered and purchased from Spar...

Aug 02, 2019

Spar International — cake

Good evening my name is Violet Serithi it was my birthday on 1st August yesterday my husband bought a cake...

Jul 30, 2019

Spar International — I want to complain about spar aldheem plaza market ksa manger

Sir I visited today spar supermarket aldheem plaza riyadh saudiarabia today at 11.45 am there staff...

Jul 20, 2019

Spar International — cheese burger

I bought a cheeseburger from this location off the food counter and upon biting into it i found part of a...

Jun 14, 2019

Spar International — service at the tills during checkout

It is outrageous how it seems that people on the checkouts in this particular Spar shop, have competition who...

Feb 10, 2019

Spar International — store

To whom it may concern Bloemhof residence conerned group: On 11 january 2019 a notice of meeting was put out...

Jan 29, 2019

Spar International — trash at the back of spar. it is at the entrance of die hoek holiday resort

We have a clean up operation in BLOEMHOF. We are the host for an International angling competition next...

Jan 14, 2019

Spar International — food poisoning – spar robindale, johannesburg/spar s. a

Dear Sir We refer to AIG Attorney's - Whalley & Van Der Lith Inc - letter of 29 November 2018, ref Kyle...

Spar International — inhouse food

Referring to our note to you of 16 November 2018 entitled "April 2016 - Contaminated food from SPAR inhouse...

Johannesburg

Spar International — food poisoning from off meat

Spar supermarket Beef Texas Steak almost killed me with food poisoning Video can be seen here...

Cape Town

Spar International — ola ice cream choc pie 6x70ml

Dear Sir/Mam I purchased three boxes of Ola Ice Cream Choc Pie which comes 6 in a box from Starwood Superspar...

Spar Internationalrude and inconsiderate behaviour

Incident date: 12/09/18

My wife and I own a business in Costa Teguise, Lanzarote, and live nearby in Apartamentos Tahiche on Calle Las Olas. Our apartment is situated directly above the Spar supermarket.

Imagine our distress last night then when, after finishing another 12 hour day at work, we were just getting ready to go to bed (around 10.15 pm) when a deafening drilling sound started coming from downstairs, making the floor and walls of our apartment vibrate.

We went downstairs to try to speak to someone at the Spar, where the drilling was taking place, however the staff were reluctant to come to the door or speak to us, eventually saying it would be finished in '10 minutes', and refusing to get the manager. We were obviously upset and annoyed by this attitude and the fact that we had been given no prior warning or any explanation.

The drilling continued for another 15 minutes, and was then replaced by an almost equally loud sound from a large truck parked outside which had cables running into the Spar store and was clearly trying to sort out some issue with the drains, as evidenced by the sound and disgusting smell coming up through the pipes into our bathroom.

We went downstairs again and this time caught sight of the manager who waved us away dismissively, all the while talking on his mobile and then walking away. One of the workmen then walked over to us and in an aggressive manner told us to be quiet and if we had a problem to call the police (we did call the police who were no help whatsoever).

I find this behaviour totally unacceptable, not only the rude and aggressive behaviour of the staff but the total ignorance and arrogance of not bothering to tell residents in the same building that major repair work was planned and thinking that 10.30 pm is an acceptable time to carry this work out!

This was not an unexpected emergency, as we had heard drilling going on at 9am on the 7th September, directly behind our bedroom wall to the drainage pipe, so this work had obviously been planned to take place after 10pm so that the Spar didn't have to close - they are happy to wring every last cent out of English customers but play the 'no speak Inglese' card any time there is an issue.

As an outcome I would like someone from senior Spar management to visit this poor excuse for a store and give the staff, in particular the store manager, some much needed training in customer service and just general good manners. I would also suggest a thorough deep clean of the premises, considering the fact that we saw workmen trudging through the store with filthy boots and gloves that looked like they were covered in excrement.

I thank you for your time and look forward to your response.

Kind regards

James O'Leary

Spar International — cheating the customers out of money.

This is only one of the many lazy price tagging and advertising that is done in this Spar. The" Go Nut...

Spar Bredell — hole crain wheat, cadbury tjoklates, beacon mynards jelly beans and wine cums, brown bread. flour, digestive brand weat,

Good Day Managment Thirst off all Spar Bredell there is no exception for this due that there is now customer...

Spar Internationalbroken plates

Dear Customer Service,

on this Tuesday (26.06.2018) we bought a plate set in your supermarket in Lignano Sabbiadoro, Italy. The box was intact, so we thought the plates are OK inside therefore we didn't check them one by one. After shopping we travelled back home to Hungary by car. While we were travelling the box was in a safely place between clothes. The next day - at home - we opened the box and took out the plates. We were sad to find that two small plates were broken. Because we live about 700 km from Lignano we cannot take them back to the store.

Every year we visit Lignano and we always shop in your store because there are a lot of Mediterrean style things (like this plate set). So far all products were OK.

Our mistake was that we did not check the contents of the box before we bought it, but we would be very grateful if you could send to us two small plates instead of the broken ones to make our kit complete.

I attach the bill and the photos about the plates.

Thanks in advance,

2131 - Göd
        Werbőczy u. 18.
        Hungary

RESOLVED

My complaint was irrelevant.

Moodley's Spar Craigiburnunethical behaviour

I ordered a cake in Moodley's spar Craigiburn, and when i came to collect the cake it was not what i have asked for in terms of the colour and the design. Also it was not fresh it smells of cooking oil and when i bring it back after i have payed a full amount for it they refused to refund me. I then left the cake with my money and the slip with them. One of the workers in their bakery told me they have eaten the cake without refunding me.

Super Spar Strubensvalley South Africa — macaroni and mince food poisoning

I recently went into the super spar retail crossing in strubensvalley, where I purchased macaroni and mince...