Having problems with FloryDay?

FloryDay Customer Service Contacts

+852 81 990 949 (Hong Kong)
Flar/Rm 11, 09/F,1 Hung To Road, Kwun Tong KL
Hong Kong

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with FloryDay Customer Service. Initial FloryDay complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for FloryDay above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about FloryDay. Discuss the issues you have had with FloryDay and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

FloryDay Complaints & Reviews

FloryDayReturns

I returned 2 dresses on 24/07/20 with certificate of posting and a charge of £4.10. The ref. no. was NV73991347GB.

I have heard nothi ng from this company since then.

I am owed £46+ and paid by Barclay card

I am highly sceptical about the efficacy and would recommend having nothing to do with them. the quality of the good is very low and nothing like the pictures on line.

FloryDayDolce gabbana sneakers

I bought o. March 8 2020 some sneakers
    ticket #[protected]
    No.order [protected]
    And they are in San Luis Potosi Mexico on Customs because they claim the item its not original or is counterfeit Or a replica is there any paper or document you can send me that will help me claim my purchase? I had No idea they were replica! I really loved the style.
    My email is
    celica.[protected]@gmail.com
    Thanks a lot

FloryDayCharged my credit on day of order and has not delivered anything to me I want my order canceled and my credit card refunded

Order was placed on july 19, 2020 and they charged my credit card that same day and has not delivered anything. Cancel my order and refund my money back to my credit card today. They have not responded to any of the emails and their telephone number has been disconnected. So there is no way to get hold of them. But they already have my money because they charged of my order. I did not know until I placed my order that they were in hong gong

FloryDayDelay too long for my order

I ordered 3 dresses the 29 of july and I didn't receive anything yet no advise no email nothing...
        My order number is [protected]
        I need it for summer in canafa! What happen with thoose 3 dresses?
        Why you didn't sent advise. Is it shipped? I didn't receive any follow up.
        Summer is going on here, so I need thoose dresses as soon as possible.
        Could you give me a realistic answer.
        I advised my bank on that. This is not normal to pay for clothes and not receive it.
        I would appreciate a email from you at least. You must know now what's happening with my order.
        Thank you!
        Marie-andree langlois [protected]

FloryDay5 blouses

I purchased 5 blouses from FloryDay and none of them fit. I've tried to contact them by the email address provided to me by my PayPal but to no avail. There was no invoice included in the bag of blouses so I'm unable to return them. I'm $100 out but have learned never to buy anything that is advertised on Facebook. Buyers please think twice before ordering from this business. The blouses were all made in China and wasn't the quality I expected.

FloryDayReturned a dress 7 weeks ago and still not received my refund despite sending evidence of postal receipt

I ordered a dress 9 weeks ago. It arrived and it was of such poor quality I sent it back to you. I paid £3.90 postage to return it and despite a receipt as evidence of this and being promised a refund 3 weeks ago I still have not received my money

FloryDayReturn / refund policy

This is the worst experience I have ever had. When I tried to return the order I was met with every runaround trick in the book. When I was finally able to get them to issue a refund, it was in the amount of $50.99 for each dress (I ordered two of them). The amount I paid for them was $65.98 for each dress. By the way, so far this whole ordeal has taken me a little over a month to get to this point. I have not received a answer from my last three messages (the only way you can communicate with them) concerning when I will be getting the rest of my money. I doubt that I will ever get the money they owe me, so anyone thinking of doing business with Floryday BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE!!! Quite a good scam for making money!

Thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

May I know your order number so that we can check for you?

You can submit the request here: https://www.floryday.com/about/email.php?type=after_sales&code=contact, we will answer you within 1 week. Please check your spam box if you don't receive the answer.

Or you may also send us emails to our feedback @floryday.com with the title """" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"""". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Floryday

FloryDayCannot get a return address to return the items I am not keeping and have been trying since 7/10/2020

I have tried multiple times through your inquiry page, through [protected]@Floryday.com, through [protected]@floryday.net and through [protected]@Floryday.com to get a return address to return items I want to return since 7/10/2020.

You all are saying the order doesn't exist yet you charged my credit card the $229.89

And in one email I was told to respond to which I tried but the email was a NOREPLY email address. I did not appreciate being told to respond to that email would not be possible.

I am attaching pictures of the order as well as the items I want to return and to be reimbursed for them.

Dee Mosher
                [protected]@glasscity.net

• So
                    sophia domogala Sep 03, 2020

I have not been able to get an address to return my 4 items. I have tired several times
                    to obtain an return address from Floryday but to no avail.
                    What kind of company is this? Its a poor company that runs this clothing company. No phone number for customer service nin the United States and
                    NO address to return the items which I bought. I not pleased about this companies service.
                    Sophia Domogala
                    New Jersey

• Do
                    Dot.NZ Aug 21, 2020

try this address for Floryday return center.457waterloo rd.Greenacre, N.S.W.Australia 2190.

FloryDayTrying to return goods received

e mail n/k ; order number n/k paid £97.87 on 29/06/2020 via credit card
                  requested info to return 6 items, ticket [protected] ; [protected] ; [protected] all phone calls do not get answered .multiple requests for help not answered. what can be done?nb ticket [protected]//order number [protected] has been processed and is in system for refund.this issue is in progress scince 06/07/2020!

FloryDayOrder number: [protected]

Fedex says package is lost and to contact shipper, I contacted floryday and they will not cancel or refund and keep giving me the same tracking information which shows the item in memphis, tn since 07/12 and no tracking after that date.

we just want a refund.

Order Number:[protected]
                    Order Date:[protected]:10:07
                    Order Status:We have received your payment.
                    Your item was shipped.
                    Tracking Number:[protected]
                    Track Order:Tracking
                    Shipping Time:9-14 business days
                    [protected]:50:27Your item was shipped.
                    [protected]:50:26carrier: FedEx 2nd Day-GPS tracking_number: [protected]
                    [protected]:38:31To be picked up by courier services.
                    [protected]:38:31Packaging
                    [protected]:32:10Your order is confirmed.
                    [protected]:28:06We have received your payment.
                    [protected]:10:07Your order is placed.

Floryday

FloryDayPurchased dress, will not respond.

I am a senior on fixed income. Purchased dress & received it July 8th. Tried on, too small. Immediately emailed to exchange, you have to get return address from them and contact within 14 days. They ignored my question, told me to pick option when I was literally begging to exchange. Finally I said okay, give me back my money and I'll repurchase larger size. 10 emails later and they WILL NOT RESPOND. Their emails in the beginning were almost like a robotic reply. They warn you NOT to return to China address that they will give you a US return address. Please help. I feel like the stupid senior they warned us about at our senior center. I just want to send this back and get my money but looking at the reviews I'll probably be dead by then. Can you help. This is just wrong. Order # is:[protected] and required item # is 1532422. I am thankful for your time and pray you can help. Barbara Warren

FloryDay#[protected]

I returned an XL dark green dress to FloryDay weeks ago and have not received my refund.

The dress is called Casual Floral Tunic Round Neckline Shift Dress ([protected])

The refund is for $28.99.

Why have I not received this refund on my credit card?

Please contact me at

[protected]@gmail.com

My phone number is [protected].

Thank you for resolving this issue.

• Updated by Beverly Cue · Jul 12, 2020

I am trying to return two dresses to FloryDay. They are very poor quality.

Here is the order number and date:

Order No.: [protected] Order Date: [protected]:59:10

Here is the order:

Casual Floral Tunic Round Neckline Shift Dress ([protected])
                            Color: KHAKI

Size: L

$27.99 1 $27.99
                            Casual Floral Tunic Round Neckline Shift Dress ([protected])
                            Color: PINK

(+) Shipping: $12.99
                            (-) Coupon: $5.00
                            (-) Points: $0.57
                            GRAND TOTAL: $76.40

But the online return form will not recognize that I have ordered and paid for these dresses.

I want to return both for a full refund.

Thank you.

FloryDayIrregular clothing poor quality

Return policy cannot get through to site, telephone number does not work. Floryday is a big scam for poor quality clothing. Their chatbot as they call it supposed to contact you I've tried for 4 days no one has texted or assisted. Clothing arrived I'll fitting, substandard clothing irregular. Cannot get through on line, or through to return page. Making this return and refund impossible. I want my money back. I need help in reaching this company. Or refund from PayPal???

Jul 08, 2020

FloryDay — Amount charged and amount credited for order returned

I placed an order w/Floryday 4/6/2020 for two pair of shoes at 19.98 a pair and charged 20.99 shipping...

FloryDaySchuhe

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren

haben bei Ihnen Schuhe bestellt und möchte sie zurück senden.
                            Seit Erhalt versuche ich diese zurück zu senden!

Wie kann ich dies tun, man erhält keine Antwort, kein Rücksende Etikett, was muss ich tun das Sie endlich Antworten!? Habe auch Jacken bestellt, gar nicht
                            geliefert worden!!!
                            Was ist in Ihrem Unternehmen los?1

Manuela Eichler

FloryDayRefund issue

I returned three items 2 of which I ordered 1 I did not. Ive been waiting to hear something about my refund for at least a month or more. Please resolve this issue. I returned because of cheap quality and sizing. Im having a difficult time contacting this company deadends at every turn this is n way to run a business and im exstreamly dissapointed please help. Sincerely, valerie

MaggieAB Jul 25, 2020

I returned a top more than a month ago. They are now asking for proof that it arrived. I've provided a tracking number and they still say they never received it. The top bore little resemblance to the one pictured. It was thin, cheap and nasty polyester. Refund still awaited. Not holding my breath.
                                  I wrote a poor product review on Floryday's site, but 100% 5 star satisfaction rating still showing. Must be a fix.

FloryDayTwo dresses

Unable to obtain an address for returns. I'm trying for a week. Soon I will be unable to honor the fourteen day return policy!
                                My order#[protected], My name Rita address: 161 Green Dr., Waynesville, N.C., USA. My email address: [protected]@aol.com My phone: [protected]. My visa card was charged $85.97

• Updated by Rita Robertson · Jun 29, 2020

My two Dresses don't fit. Order #[protected] Charged to my credit card $85.97 I need a return address. Items received 25th July. I want to keep within my fourteen day time limit.

FloryDayDress

One of the dresses I ordered is poorly made and a cheaper material than I expected. I have tried to go they the proper procedure to get a return label. I get no response from them. I then tried another way to get the request fo to see if that would work. No response. They state you only have certain amount of days to return and ask for the return label. I can't return my item if they won't respond to me for the label. I don't even know if they are receiving my messages even though I'm filling out the inquiry on their site!

• Ca
                                      Carlotta Bullshinski Jul 08, 2020

I know there website sucks as far as contacting to communicate about concerns with your order. it keeps asking for a jpeg pic etc im sick of dealing with these people. I placed an order and returned it. cost me 70.00 it total n I received less than 40 in credit.

• FloryDay Sep 23, 2020

@Carlotta Bullshinski Thank you for your sharing.

FloryDayMy refund

I placed an order with floryday which I spent £58.71. When items arrived they wasn't as expected (poor quality) I returned all items at cost to myself of £4.10 to the untied kingdom address. I revived an Email from them saying I would receive my refund in to my bank in 7-14 days of £47.17. £11.54 less they what I paid them. I don't understand why.

• FloryDay's response · Jul 01, 2020

• Ca
                                        Carlotta Bullshinski Jul 08, 2020

they did the same to me, i bought 2 pairs of shoes at 19.98 and they charged me 20.99 to ship .99 insurance w a 2.00 discount.
                                        Total amount charged to my account $59.64 I returned both pair costing me an additional 13.25. I received an email that my account was credited 37.96????? they are ripping people off

FloryDayNot able to return a dress

6/17/2020 I received a dress today. It doesn't fit so want to return it. When I attempted to provide the order number, I got a message saying I've never ordered anything! I noticed they had my email address as [protected]@gmail.com. This is incorrect - my email address is [protected]@q.com. I have received emails from Floryday on the [protected]@q.com address.

• FloryDay's response · Jun 18, 2020