The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Flagstar Bank — terrible service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I went into the bank the other day to find a middle aged lady with a bunch of binders on her desk. She was texting on her cell phone and didn't get up. I stood there for a while and she asked if she could help. She proceeded to have me sit down while she had confidential information about other clients on her desk. She did not know how to look up the rates and attempted to make small talk. I was planning on moving some money to Flagstar, but will not after this service. Why would they hire an assistant manager who didn't want to help their customers?
I'm going to a bank where there is professionalism and employees who will not look "busy" to avoid a customer interaction.
More Flagstar Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Flagstar Mortgage - fraud and cheating
- Flagstar Bank - fishy? fraudulent loan and no one will help me!
- Flagstar Bank - home lending division - 203k
- Flagstar Bank - making home affordable - someday...
- Flagstar Bank - absolutely terrible
- Flagstar Bank - stolen ss numbers
- Flagstar Bank - loan application runaround
- Flagstar Bank - teller dawn bone
- Flagstar - refused short sale offer even though was the fair market value & instead bought our house in bergen county, nj for $100.00
- Flagstar Bank - wells fargo transition