Having problems with Dellmont?

Dellmont Customer Service Contacts

PO Box 201
Luxembourg
Luxembourg - L-2012

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Dellmont Customer Service. Initial Dellmont complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Dellmont above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Dellmont. Discuss the issues you have had with Dellmont and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

DellmontUnauthorized deduction Eur10.42

I had deduction from my credit card for the amount EUR 10.42 on 25 oct 2020 @18.42H (saudian time). In fact I didn't purchase any item around the day. I hope for an explanation and I need my money back...

I believe this is so unprofessional for deducting money with any kind of acknowledgment. If I could call n talk to any of yours customer service.. I just would have blast out.. still I keep calm n sending a complain with a hope get a proper explanation n refund
Please do the needful and it's urgent

• Jm
      jms001xx Oct 30, 2020

Hello,
      I receive a Monthly deduction from my bank account by Dellmont. However this deduction is forMonthly subscription to VOIPWISE, which clearly states the following:- Your purchase for VoipWise will appear as Dellmont on your statement.
      Prior to committing to a Monthly subscription, I see to simply top up credit on my Vopiwise account. Once again these Top-Up credits appeared as Dellmont deductions on my bank statements.
      This payment is processed by Dellmont (for www.voipwise.com). This name may appear on your bank or creditcard statement.
      If you use a VOIP service on your mobile device, check your service provider account and look on your invoices.

DellmontUnauthorized credit card charges

Good morning today being the 26th of February, I don't got a message from dellmont.com about approving a certain amount of money which is £10.42 which I didn't approve of, and I don't know anything about this transaction and I believe this is a fraudulent activity from a fraudster, all the money in my account has been wiped out please can you help me cancel the transaction and refund my money, I would really appreciate it if you can do something about it fast, thanks

Aug 15, 2019

Dellmont — monthly charges in my account

Hello am Kareem Emmanuel with email address oluwaseyi.[protected]@gmail.com and reside in Finland.I have noticed...

Jul 15, 2019

Dellmont — stop taking my money

my name is Nseobong Udoh, I bank with Barclays bank in kingwoods, Bristol, Uk I notice today that since...

Dellmontdellmont/telbo

I am a user of this service for over 7years now. But on the 9th of July my visa card was debited twice without initiating any transaction. ₩12, 489 and ₩14, 017. I contacted their customer service and lay a complain but on the 11th another debit was made ₩34, 767 without getting any service from them.
      What the hell is going on??? I need someone to give me answers. All emails sent are not replied.

Jul 11, 2019

Dellmont — invoicing

We are customer of Freevoip 2 lines the payment goes automatically through our bank but we never receive...

Jun 10, 2019

Dellmont — unauthorised debit on my credit card

Sir, I just noticed that Dellmont Luxembourg have been charging my credit card (HSBC credit card *****5346...

Dellmontunauthorized credit card

Hello,
        There have been a number of transactions made onto my card for Dellmont payments. POS international purchase chq 10.45 Dellmont -----------6171 10th nov amount 126.17 Zambian Kwacha. POS international purchase chq -----------6171 10th nov amount 126.17 Zambian Kwacha. These are only a few recent examples of the lost list of transactions made. This has been going on since September along with unauthorized purchases from Ali express to an unknown address and unknown cell phone number. I have never bought anything from Ali express and all of these purchases happened after your company charged me when I have never ever had anything to do with your company. I would like for you to cancel all the purchases and refund my money. I have over 500 dollars of unauthorized money missing in total. I need to get to the bottom of why this has been happening without my notice and who or what is behind this as well as why your company is charging me. I can send you all the information you need.

unauthorized credit card

Dellmontlowrate voip

I using dellmont API build the system, I found some customer log in my system and transfer credit, 100 Euro / 10 = 10 Euro, click 10 times submit into the system, caused internet Jam and attack it, it will get extra credit, once dellmont system capture same second, same username, same amount, and return to API once, cause i loss a lot of money from 2018 Mar until August

Dellmont Sarl — i'm a many years client and try to call your office @ +[protected] and no answer

Hi my name is Stanley Capriles Pin # 5819 VoipDiscount user name StanTheMan1 I also have...

Dellmont Sarivoipstunt voip service

Some thief and disgronteled employee enabled SIP on account and gave information to relative or friend in Carreabean and all my 25 Euros were gone in a week.

Dellmont Sari does not even have email address to get customer service or complain, nor web form. Of course there is no phone or FAX. Just some PO Box address.

COmpany is dis honest. I would not buy VOIP Service from Dell Mont Sari. Doing business as 18 doifferent companies. What a thief

• Mu
                Mustapha Mekki Jan 03, 2019

It seems impossible to reach you!!! Anyway, I last tried to call +[protected] from [protected] but it did not work: nothing happens at all, other than a message stating:Browser not supported
                Your browser is not yet supported. Currently we only support Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Please do something. Again, my PIN code is 7598.

Rebtel & Dellmont — Credit card fraud (Charged on my visa card without buying any plan/calling card

On 20 th feb'17(Today) morning my email recieved, says an amount of $25, $10, $10 and eur10.42 were charged...

"DELLMONT Sarl" via www.hotvoip.com — cannot use the VOIP service for landlines in Belgium, but I am charged !!!??!!!

I cannot use the services of www.hotvoip.com I do not understand why via another VOIP line I can have a...

Dellmont Actionvoip 59 Luxembourg — REFUND

I have purchased online International Calling Cards for 10 Eur I didn't used any phone call and again 10...

Dellmontlost payment

On 5.07.13 at 17.57 an amount of € 11.66 has been paid by KBC Bancontact/MisterCash to Voipbuster.com via Dellmont.
              The amount was never received by Voipbuster. Dellmont customerservice say that they cannot find this payment.
              I have official proof from my Bank-KBC Belgium-that the amount has been transferred to Dellmont. Since there is official proof of this transaction (which I sent to Dellmont) The Belgian bank says that in such a case the receiver of the money -Dellmont- is responsable for the loss and has to find out what happened.Dellmont does not react.
              Rolf Meijer
              [protected]@hotmail.com

lost payment

• Sc
                  Schwazma7 Jan 24, 2016

Benutzername: Schwazma7, Passwort: anneliese1936

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren.
                  Ich finde unter "Purchases" (jeweils vom 23.01.2016 mit Order [protected] und [protected]) zwei Credits zu € 10, -.*)
                  Jedoch Internetcalls (mit Freedays usw.) ist noch immer nicht aktiv!
                  Wie ist das zu reparieren?
                  Bitte um Ihre Hilfe und Ihre Nachricht an [email protected]

*) Der zweite Credit (= Order [protected]) war ein verzweifelter Versuch weil der vorherige erste Credit nicht funktioniert hatte!!

Anna Salernopayment

I would like to know at which product corrispond this payment "WWW.DELLMONT.COM/ASK LUXEMBOURG LU N. 644528", because I don´t remember I did it and I need to check in order to inform my bank.

Thanks in advances for your prompt answer,
                best regards
                Anna Salerno

Dellmont — deduction from the credit card

AN AMOUNT OF EURO 10/- HAS BEEN DEBITED FROM MY CREDIT CARD TOWARDS MY FREECALL CREDIT ON 02/02/2012, -...

Dellmont.com / Ask Luxembourgh Lu — unauthorized charges

Ever since I bought one service from them on the 2 of January, they have been charging my visa everyday.On...

Hemmingford

Dellmont.com / Ask Luxembourg Lux — They will not stop taking payments from my credit card

I have never used the VOIP service from this company and have repeatedly asked that they stop taking payment...

Dellmont.com / A Luxembourg Lu — unjustified charges to bank account

Our account was fraudulently charged $14.57 and a $0.43 International Purchase Transaction Fee. One day...