Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Home Insurance / Warranty First American Home Warranty / First American Home Buyers Protection failure to provide services in a timely manner
V
Author of the complaint
3:39 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Called first American home warranty for my central A/C unit in the attic that had a clogged condensation water drain. The water was over flowing through a vent in the lines drain. I called on Sunday morning to start a claim. An hour later I noticed that the water was coming out in the upstairs bedroom and bathroom. Then I found it leaking onto the mattress on the first floor. It's even leaking from the the front porch ceiling. It has filled up two downstairs ceiling light fixtures. I then upgrade my claim to an emergency. They sent out a fly- by- night air conditioner company. He had not even walked into the house and he started quoting prices for the work. I told him that all I have to pay is my $75 home warranty fee and that's it. He refused to do the job that he was sent out for unless he got paid for the numerous items that he mentioned.i called first American home warranty and they have been passing me from one person to the next one.the last one that I talked to said that I have to wait until they get a report from the contract a/c company. The put me on hold for some time and then informed me that the company was closed. American home warranty said that I would have to wait until they got the report from the contract a/c company. I requested that they send a different A/C company out and they said they could not do that without an inquiry into all of the information. Meanwhile I'm getting more and more secondary water damage while they play fiddle sticks with each other. It has almost been 72 hours and I am no closer to getting my A/C fixed .

ADVERTISIMENT

More First American Home Warranty / First American Home Buyers Protection complaints & reviews

0 comments