Liberty National Life Insurance Company Logo

Liberty National Life Insurance Company

Having problems with Liberty National Life Insurance Company?

Liberty National Life Insurance Company Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 333 0637 (Customer Service)
+1 972 529 5085 (Customer Complaints)
3700 S. Stonebridge Drive
Thu7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Liberty National Life Insurance Company Customer Service. Initial Liberty National Life Insurance Company complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Liberty National Life Insurance Company above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Liberty National Life Insurance Company. Discuss the issues you have had with Liberty National Life Insurance Company and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Liberty National Life Insurance CompanyLife insurance policy issue

Life Insurance policy #2
10/28/20
My father has pass away, I as his daughter Tabatha Martin has an life insurance policy. My father has misspelled my first name Tabolt T. Martin since 1975 and the policy has been paid out to 1985. Office had me to do 10 name change form, kept giving me the run around. I have talk to 4 different agent.
They want me to do name correction, surrender. They never ask me for my birth paper, all the wanted is my driver Lic. It took 5 month to get some answer. Now they send me a surrender check, but never correct my name. Now they tell me. The company can't correct it. They have misrepresent all information to of what all I need to do to fill out form. Name change form to correct the issue. Now they have continue to lie of what was promise to me by the company once they ok my name was change. I need update or not I will take this to court.

Liberty National Life Insurance Companyscam, rip, offs unethical behaviour

Was told on the day ther rep. came to my office that nothing would go in effect till I called and set up information. Have never had insurance through a company I worked for before. So unaware of the procedures they go through. Very displeased and disappointed in the way the rep. handled our appointment. Now im being told I have to pay 6 months of ins. i dont need. Didnt even set up my policy the way I wanted to do either. So im getting scamed out of money for something I didnt agree to verbally. but was conned into signing stating "We would not do anything further until you were ready."

Liberty National Life Insurance Company — employees

There are several young employees that work at the Huntsville Alabama office that are extremely...

Liberty National Life Insurance Company — lost policy, poor customer service, high agent turnover

I have a policy that LNL assumed when they bought out the other insurance company. Have had problems ever...

Liberty National Life Insurance Company — Living lifestyle plus cover

We took out a Living Lifestyle disability cover in 2013, disclosed all illnesses I had at the time and...

Johannesburg

Liberty National — Annuity payout

I am 60 years old, and my wife 55. I had a stroke and cannot work. On 9 January 2016, I asked for payout of...

Vereeniging

Alan Spafford-insurance Lnlfake advertisement

DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY THEY ADVERTISED BOGUS! THEY DON NOT EVEN KNOW THE PERSON. THEY WILL JUST KEEP SENDING MESSAGES TO ANYBODY. TRY TO CALL THEM THEN THE LADY WIL ASK YOU FIRST, WHICH STATES ARE FROM?

I received your resume online and I am interested in having you come in for an interview. I am expanding in St. George and the surrounding areas, and I am interviewing for both sales positions and management positions. I would like to talk to you about this.

First-year sales income can range from $50K to $100K, and management opportunities of up to $150K per year are available. I would like to meet with you this week.

Please call my secretary, Michelle Hall at [protected] to schedule an interview. I look forward to meeting you.

Alan Spafford
      Branch Manager
      Liberty National

Liberty National Life Insurance — Poor Customer Service / Un-kept Promisses

I purchased a life policy from Liberty National agent Morgan Meltzer approximately one year ago. I did not...

Liberty National - Torchmark — High agents turn over

Insurance company famous with sole purpose of hiring you to convince you of how much money you can make - to...

Liberty NAtional LifeJobs offered, possible idetity theft

The company has several web sites and consumer threat and theft sites dedicated to its operations in Alabama and Florida over the Internet already, apparently Google is quite the tool these days and they have made many people mad in 10 ears including consumer advocates. They are now operating in Statesboro Georgia. The person is fictitious, a cover name for spam mails sent out by a server program that gleans job sites like CareerBuilder, Hotjobs, Yahoo, Monster and others, so a single person might get several identical e-mails offering them the same identical thing in error from the same person, the program isn't smart enough yet to check if it previously sent an e-mail to the person. The company needs Tow forms of ID in addition to you SS card and you fill out an application which will have information about you not on your resume which they request you bring a hard copy of as well. They will give you a 'sales pitch' and attempt to get you to sell the product, but they got you in on the idea of being a 'manager' when you really are going to be a multi-level marketing scheme reseller of a life insurance product, so you will need to sell product and then recruit others to sell product so you can get a portion of the commission due them as well, but commissions are only paid when premiums are paid and if customers quit paying, or die and beneficiaries collect, you stop getting paid. Oh, and you target audience is elderly, and it is life insurance, so the customer is 'scheduled' to pass on soon. You commission is scheduled therefore to stop soon, driving you to sell more, making you more productive. Neat sale pitch aye?

Liberty National — Sick and tired

This company needs alot of help !!! I was employed with liberty national in georgia and tennessee for over a...

Liberty National — Non payment for service rendered

I have to laugh at those do the right thing commercials from liberty national. They are selling something...

Liberty National Life Insurance Company — discrimination

I was currently employed with Liberty National Life Insurance Company of Statesboro, Georgia about 3 week...

Liberty NationalUnwarranted Correspondences

While I was in the military, I did have a policy with Liberty National, and I was paying it by an allotment, but when I retired from the military in 2007, I stopped all of my alloments including the one to Liberty National. I also called customer service to let them know that I would no longer be needing the insurance policy. Apparently someone forgot to document this. So, please do not continue to send me any correspondences. Thanks. My policy #A005635939