OnePlan Insurance Logo

OnePlan Insurance

Having problems with OnePlan Insurance?

OnePlan Insurance reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 18, 2011. The latest review Unauthorized payment and cancellation of my plan was posted on Aug 25, 2021. The latest complaint car insurance was resolved on Aug 30, 2019. OnePlan Insurance has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 13 reviews. OnePlan Insurance has resolved 7 complaints.

OnePlan Insurance Customer Service Contacts

+27 100 010 141 (Customer Service)
54 Maxwell Drive, Woodmead North Office Park
Thu8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with OnePlan Insurance Customer Service. Initial OnePlan Insurance complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for OnePlan Insurance above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about OnePlan Insurance. Discuss the issues you have had with OnePlan Insurance and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

OnePlan Insurance Complaints & Reviews

OnePlan InsuranceUnauthorized payment and cancellation of my plan

It's been 2 months now (From July-Aug 2021) waiting for someone to call me back to resolve my query regarding the cancellation of my plan, as well as correcting the amount I am supposed to be paying!! I have sent numerous emails and have spoken to almost 4 consultants and no one seems to be able to resolve this matter. My conversation with all the consultants ended with "I will call you back again to give you the final feedback", and I am still waiting for that call today. This is really frustrating.

OnePlan InsuranceService

On Friday July 30 I asked OnePlan to cancel a policy because both people covered had passed on and I had sent death certificates. All I got was an automated reply. Today. August 2, OnePlan debited my account and when I complained I was told there's a 30-day cancellation period. How is it that I would have to give a 30-day notice when the people covered in the policy are both late? How is one expected to give a 30-day notice for a death?

OnePlan is a bad cover. Over the years they have repudiated many claims on behalf of my parents (the beneficiaries) and the response from customer service have been nothing but unsatisfactory. I only stayed with them because I feared for a situation where one or both of my parents suffered from a dread disease and I couldn't afford it.

Service

Jul 21, 2021

OnePlan Insurance — No cover for my car for 5 months but have been paying

insurance number :ST0628866 I signed up for One Plan car insurance on the 5th of March 2021, as I wa...

OnePlan InsuranceVehicle insurance

Got an accident on the 25th May 2021, i reported and claimed the same day. I was told to supply them with 2x quotations, which according to me it's their work, I got an accident for heaven sake, I don't have a car.. I walked long distance looking for those quotes cos many of panelbeaters are out of town and at the end not even one from those quotes was chosen. Until today the 29th of June I'm still given run around, I don't know what to do, when I call they sent me from pillar to post, I lost I don't know how much of my money on airtime to call them... I report to work at 05:30 in the morning and I carry firearm to work, I really don't feel safe in public transport cos it's still very dark at around that time. Their service is very poor I won't even recommend it to anyone else, I'm still with them because I want my car to be fixed.

Dec 09, 2020

One Plan Medical Insurance (South Africa) — Medical aid claim declined

Disgusting!! If you knows whats good for your health and looking for peace of mind do not sign up with thi...

Jul 05, 2020

OnePlan Insurance — Authorization cancelled

Mi wife was taken to casualty at hospital after an illness being in bed for three consecutive days complain...

One Plancar insurance

Please provide as much information as possible...

i cancelled my car insurance with one plan and they confirmed that it was cancelled and there will be no debit order that will go through but that was all a lie because there is an unauthorized debit order from one plan on my account for r409.71.. they have caused so much inconvenience and they are very unprofessional. what one plan did is fraud because I had mentioned to them that i already have a car and i cannot have two but in their desperation to sign new clients they they proceed to debit without any agreement. I want my money back urgently
        2019 August 31

• OnePlan Insurance's response · Oct 10, 2019

Good day Sannie,

We're truly sorry for what has transpired.

In order for us to have this issue resolved, we will require you to email [email protected] with your relevant policy details and within the subject line, state "Complaints Board"

Awaiting your email in this regards

Kind regards
            The Oneplan Team

Oneplan Pet Insuranceauthorised claim for pet not paid

Obtained Authorisation from One Pet Insurance, send Claim forms and Claim has not been paid to "exclusions" not noted in Policy. Consultants very unhelpful with a" take it or leave it "attitude I have send an e mail for cancellation today after paying this policy for 2 and a half years - VERY UNHAPPY AND DISSATISFIED WITH One Pet Insurance

Good day,

We're truly sorry to hear about the service you've received.

Kindly email [email protected] with your ID/policy number included & within the subject line of the email, state "Complaints Board" so we may investigate the matter further regarding your claim.

OnePlan — deductions after cancellation

I joined the OnePlan Health Insurance with a hosptial plan option specifically the Elite Hospital Planand the...

Oneplan Medical Aidno feedback very poor customer service

Oneplan medical aid took double debit order from my account after I cancelled it in November 2012. I've been fighting to get my money back !!! After how many mails and phone calls not a single feedback or reply!!! Different story every single time.Managers not responding or out all the time or bussy on another call or they can't find him / her wil take my number and they wil phone me back I have heard a hundred times before!!!no respond to mails so I went to hello peter site and place them there.I'm tired and spend a lot of time on calls and enough money now! I need help...Noktule is the lady in charge of the complaints dep there but I'm stil waiting for her call as to when I can get my money back! Spoke to Danie Fourie, Zama, Thembi, terrance all saying the same thing over and over we wil phone you back today ...bla bla bla! Is this customer service???? I'm tired and frustrated, and don't know if I should rather take it to the newspapers.

Angry and very unhappy
            Mr Wayne de beer

Hi there,

Your review on the experience you've had with us is truly concerning & we'd like to investigate the matter.

However, we will require you to email [email protected] with your ID/policy number included & within the subject line of the email, state " Complaints Board".

Kindly email us in this regard so we may assist further.

One Plan Medical Insuranceno card issued after 3 months

I have joined one plan medical on 17 September. By 10 October I have not received my medical cards. I have phoned and informed them that I am moving and that they need to send my cards to an alternative address. End of October I phone and they informed me that the cards have been sent. 3 weeks later I phone and they told me that cards was sent on Monday. 2 Weeks later I phoned again and again the cards was sent on the Monday. Today I phone to be informed that the cards was sent on 17 October to my old address and no change of address was done on the system. No new cards have been issued or posted as I was told the previous 2 times I phoned. I will have to go on Holiday without medical insurance cards in my pocket and will have to pay all medical cost and claim back from them. The best they can do is request new cards and send them to my new address but that will take between 4 to 6 weeks and with it being December more likely 8 weeks. Not even a new credit cards takes that long to be issued. This is the worst service I have ever received from any medical company and clearly you get what you pay for - they are low cost and therefore cannot afford quality service. Will have to move again in 2012

Good day,

We're truly sorry to hear about the experience you've had with us regarding your Onecard delivery.

We would like to assist further however, we will require your ID/policy number to be emailed to [email protected] & within the subject line of the email, state "Complaints Board".

Do email us the requested information.

• Rh
                  rhooper Jan 26, 2012

I applied for the medical aid in October 2011 - to this date being 26th January 2012 no card has been issued!!
                  have sent 3 requests for assistance to no avail!!! I am actually becoming very worried that I should not have joined this medical aid.
                  I have read a number of complaints on HELLO PETER and wonder if I should count my losses now and just cancel this policy!!!
                  richard hooper - policy number : [protected]

• On
                  Oneplan Insurance Jul 15, 2019

@rhooper Hi there Richard,

We're sorry for the inconvenience which was caused due to late delivery of your Onecard.

After further review of your policy, we have come across that it is cancelled.

Oneplan Medical Insurance — not authorizing my sons operation

This is only one of many problems i have encountered with OnePlan. My son is 3 years old and has over all...

OnePlan Insurance — complaint of service

Fristly, I get turned away from a hospital because according to one plan, my medical insurance has been...