Fingerhutvictim of identity fraud

My tax returns were stolen from my Mom's mail box and since then, I been bombarded with phone calls this people trying to open new accounts on my name. I reside in Sacramento and I don't get my mail, but my Mom does and by the time I got this statement with a balance, I called your Compay, tried to communicate with your Fraud Department but no luck, there is always a voice message that ask to leave a message but I never get a phone call back. This item is still in my credit and it has caused a huge impact on my credit fico score. Credit companies should be more careful on opening new accounts, anyone can open a new account and start ordering stuff under someone else's name. Please send me the address for the fraud department. I called customer service and they can't even find the proper address.