Having problems with StyleWe?

StyleWe reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 21, 2015. The latest review Dresses I bought was posted on Jun 16, 2021. The latest complaint Shower curtain? Maybe? was resolved on Dec 12, 2020. StyleWe has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 238 reviews. StyleWe has resolved 210 complaints.

StyleWe Customer Service Contacts

Feilihuating 1-1-301
Beijing
China - 100096

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with StyleWe Customer Service. Initial StyleWe complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for StyleWe above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about StyleWe. Discuss the issues you have had with StyleWe and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

StyleWe Complaints & Reviews

StyleWeDresses I bought

My boyfriend bought a dress from you, I contacted you about the dress sent it was 2 sizes too large I asked about returning it, You said you would reply to me in 2 days. the same with the dress that I ordered, except the one I ordered was too small. Nothing came with either dress but the plastic bag they were in, The 2days has now been about 3 weeks. I need to return both dresses, so how am I supposed to do that. Will you please send me a return code so I can return the dresses.
On his computer is said that his purchase was shipped on 2021-05-19, mine was a day or two later. He and I paid by Debit, my name is Evelyn Cone and his is Dennis Siemiller. Thank You
Evelyn Cone

StyleWeProducts ( Clothing )

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. BEWARE. On April 4th I ordered and paid for 8 apparel items. It took 3 weeks for the items to arrive. All were too small and poor quality, not what I expected. Several of the items where shipped in the wrong size ( not in the sizes ordered). I filled out the return request for authorization to return and shipping address. Response stated I would receive information in 48 hours. I sent several more messages with same response. I finally got a response in 5 days. I explained my issues with the shipment thru a chat. They don't have any live interaction. When I received the return notice they advised I needed to return the items to China and pay the postage for the return. All the items were postmarked, delivered from California but I was told I had to return the items to China. The cost to return the items to China was ridiculous. It would have cost me more to ship the item back than they were worth. I asked if I could return the items to the address on the package andwas advised I had to return to China. After multiple chats they advise they would give me 35% of the cost of my purchase which still I was out of approx. $200 and left with items that I wasn't fit to give to anyone else. Beware... do not order for this company.
    This company is definitely fraudulent and is not a reputable.

StyleWeShoes

I purchased a pair of tennis shoes from you back in January/February and they finally got them today, May 5 2021.
      I have been waiting forever. I was so excited then disappointed. They are not as compfy as expected and way to big. I would appreciate a return label. Please respond in a timely matter, like now! 😁
      Thank you for your time.
      Audrey Larson
      [protected]@gmail.com

StyleWeI got an order I would never order!

I received an order from you today that I did not order. I would never order an orange plastic vest. Especially for $38!!
        You are asking that I send you all of this information about the order when you don't even include an invoice or a name on the envelope. I will not give you any more information.
        I have already reported you to PayPal.
        Marilyn Meisenheimer
        I will be happy to send it back, but it looks like that part does not work either, according to the reviews...

StyleWeWindchime

A very minature windchime. Too messed up to untangle. Broken strings.
          This was to be a gift for my disabled mom, who sits in by the window. Thought this would be a perfect gift to hang outside, for her to look at.
          Shame, shame, shame. Can't print the words this group deserves!!!
          I want a full refund including tax & shipping.
          It is made of cheap wood, to hang the chimes from. The chimes are so tangled in the strings, that the cheap string broke. It looks like it was made for a small dollhouse. The chimes themselves are all cracked. Packaging is horrible. This was ordered months ago. Came in a 4"× 4" damaged plastic bag. This is such an injustice of people's honesty in giving their money to scum like this. Nothing at all as depicted in the photo.

StyleWeClothing quality not as advertised

I ordered two tunic pullover shirts in holiday style. They are complete junk. Material is super thin, pattern is not quilted on like pictures showed. When I tried to send back, there was not packing slip included to submit a return. An no I didn't lose it. The return address on envelope is a p.O. Box with no company name. I can't even say exactly how much I paid because I can't find a confirmation email. I obviously got scammed. So sad that people in this world have to stoop to taking advantage of others.

StyleWeTool kit

On January 1. 2021, I purchased and paid for a 799 piece tool kit. What I received on January 13 was a 10 cent wrench.
              On the envelope, there was no company name, only the p.o. box address listed below.
              There was also no packing slip or invoice included or instructions on where to return this item.
              There is also no phone number listed anywhere to file a complaint or to request a refund.
              This company is obviously a scam and should be prosecuted as such.

StyleWeDid not get what I paid for.

On 12/17/2020, I ordered through Contrity.com a Boba Fett Black series helmet. I thought that the site was legit and paid through PayPal. The day after, I wanted to see if my order was received, but I was surprised to find out that I couldn't reach it in any way. I was a little concerned then, but I didn't think much of it. I got really suspicious when I kept checking the tracking number through the USPS site and only the shipping label was created for about two weeks straight. They hadn't received the package at all. It was only today that I found out they sent me a flimsy cheap plastic helmet that reeked of paint. I am not sure what to do now. Please help.

Did not get what I paid for.
                Did not get what I paid for.

Jan 07, 2021

StyleWe — No order record, no customer service, poor sizing, can't return.

On 01/07/2021, I received a coat that I ordered from StyleWe in size XL, and it was incredibly small. I...

StyleWeShower curtain? Maybe?

It's a white sheet with holes at the top for like shower hooks? It's huge with black trimming and all white. Never ordered, just showed up. From. Po box 6368, Rosemead, CA 91770. It showed up at an address that I dont live at. It had my name but a different address. Not really sure how they got my name or the address of a friend. Please can someone explain why I got this and who is the actual sender?

• StyleWe's response · Dec 22, 2020

Sorry for your dissatisfaction.
                      Could you tell us your order number so that we can check and handle this issue for you ?
                      We valued your business and we will try our best to help you resolve the problem.

If you have any other questions, you can drop us an email ([email protected]) at any time and we will get back to you ASAP.

StyleWeCowboy boots

I ordered these boots off your website. They are not the color pictured, and they are just ugly. Nothing I will ever wear. I would like to return these boots, but there is no name on the package, only the address PO box 6368, Rosemead CA. Seems to me that if this company was proud of their product, they would have a legitimate return address. Other companies that I have ordered from online actually include a return address label along with the product, just in case you are not happy with it.

• StyleWe's response · Dec 22, 2020

Sorry for your dissatisfaction.

***Kind reminder: Any addresses on the parcel are not approved as the return address.
                        Returned packages without an authorized return address from customer service representatives will not be refunded or exchanged. ***

StyleWeSweater

I ordered a sweater from you. It is the wrong size. I want to return it to you for a refund and you are not cooperating. Here is the UPC number:

Another number is:

Here's something else:

ORD 43
                      FZ0077088-purple +blue-XXL
                      (US 20-22)*1

Now, quit trying to pretend it is not your merchandise. It is. I want to return it. Please send me the form for return.

Sharon Hampson
                      823 21st St S
                      La Croose, WI 54601

StyleWeJacket wrong size

I ordered a jacket and I want to exchange it because it is the wrong size. How do I go about exchanging it. My email address is [protected]@gmail.com. Please advise how to fix this or can you just send me a return label so I can send it back and get the right size. Thank you and hope you can help.

StyleWeUnicorn necklace for granddaughter

Ordered necklace for my granddaughter. I recently received the necklace and am very disappointed. It was supposed to be 2 sided. The unicorn is only one sided and it was supposed to be 3 dimensional. The heart charm is only one sided. It says you are magical in one side and is supposed to say I love you on the other side and it does not. No invoice was included. There's only a po box number on package. No phone number and no way to contact the company.

Unicorn necklace for granddaughter
                          Unicorn necklace for granddaughter

StyleWeJust breathe shirt

I did not order this shirt and cannot find any information for return. Please help. Why does this have to have so many words. It's simple, I did not order and want refund and return slip to return the item.
                            Lynell Frederic
                            [protected]@gmail.com

StyleWeUnauthorized item

Yesterday I received a pkg from return address
                              PO box 6368 Rosemead CA 91770. S pair of Xtra small pants, on the inside pkg is small label showing shipped 10/16/20, , I would never order a xsmall pair of pants, I havent worn Xtra small since I was around 8 years old. I am angry. I quit ordering stuff from China a long time ago. Have been ripped off so many times. I am researching my credit card statements to see if anything shows Stylewe ... I want a refund

Tracking # on pkg 9274890249338739373714

My name is Lesley Rockney

[protected]@yahoo.com

PLEASE REPLY. I may have found charge on credit card by then

StyleWe

StyleWeI received a pair of boots cheap ones size 6 maybe I wear 11! I did not order these! What can I do. There is no shipping papers no paper work at all!

This is the address
                                P.O. Box 6368
                                Rosemead, CA 91770
                                USA
                                THIS IS ALL I HAVE. SHOES DON'T EVEN SAY SIZE NO NOTHING
                                I can't tell you anything more because there just the boots no paper work nothing else. Just an address. I did not order them

StyleWe2 pairs of pants and a bra

Hi ordered two pairs of pants and one bra in September 2020 and received my order today a month later. These pants are absolutely horrible quality and look absolutely nothing like the picture where I purchased the items. I have no information about my order at all in an email form, or an invoice. I don't have much information at all which is my second problem. I need to return my items for a refund. I would rather not have to involve any legal action about this, so please tell me what I can do to get a refund and return my items. Thank you

• StyleWe's response · Oct 28, 2020

• Sh
                                      sharon hampson Nov 09, 2020

I can't find the order number. You should have enough numbers above.

StyleWeJabberin’ Jack Pumpkins

I ordered 3 Jammerin' Jack Halloween pumpkins that are supposed to talk and sing according to the ad. What I received was 3 extremely small pumpkins that do not sing/move and don't even look like what I ordered. I was supposed to receive 3 pumpkins. All different faces. One scary, silly and one funny pumpkin. These are all the same. I paid $67 dollars for these. I would NEVER have paid that much for these pumpkins that they sent me. Want a refund!!! Order #WBN19253

Jabberin’ Jack Pumpkins

• StyleWe's response · Oct 05, 2020

Sorry for your dissatisfaction.

But the order you offered was not our website . You totally contact wrong website already .

StyleWe

StyleWeUnordered merchandise arrived... I don't want to be charged

I thrived an unauthorized order for a horse print shirt. No paperwork was included. Googling revealed the source as StyleWe and similar concerns from others. I would like to get off their contact list and get this resolved!

Unordered merchandise arrived... I don't want to be charged
                                      Unordered merchandise arrived... I don't want to be charged

• StyleWe's response · Sep 28, 2020

• Updated by Starrgirl57 · Sep 28, 2020

I've already contacted you by email and attempted to several times by phone. The problem is that, as stated, the unordered package arrived without any paperwork... therefore no order number. All that was available was the information on the outside of the package, including the tracking information. I emailed you pictures of all of that already and was told without a n order number there was no solution!