Complaints & Reviews

[Resolved] sleeves are too small

I need to return the dress since the sleeves are too small . The dress size was okay except for the sleeves.

• StyleWe's response · Mar 31, 2020

Sorry for your dissatisfaction.
    We have received your returned item and refund will be issued in one week.
    If you have any other questions, you can drop us an email ([email protected]) at any time and we will get back to you ASAP.

StyleWe

[Resolved] poor quality misleading advertising

Finally recieved my order. after 3 months see below
order reciept
StyleWe CS Team
[protected]:23:08 EST
How is the website still providing misleading clothing sales my jacket looks like something you buy at 5 and below. It was such poor quality.It was thin and cheap looking. This site is a diaster and very misleading. i want to see this site shut down.The pictures on website do not match the items sold. I want to know where the clothes on the website are actually sold. Those are very beautiful clothes. Nothing about this site is beautiful. Buyers beware stay away from this site do not waste your time and money.

• StyleWe's response · Dec 28, 2019

Sorry for your unsatisfied.
    Could you tell us your order number so that we can check and handle this issue for you ?
    We valued your business and we will try our best to help you resolve the problem.

[Resolved] purchased 3 dresses

I have ordered from the past and always got products when promised. I ordered 3 dresses -none of which have been delivered. I was provided tracking numbers that do not exist! Emails stating the order has shipped and never arrived. What's more frustrating the most is not being able to speak with customer service. I used PayPal and requesting a refund. Never ordering from here again! Ever!

• StyleWe's response · Dec 28, 2019

StyleWe

[Resolved] bad quality of an order and request for me to pay return shipping to them

The coat is very inadequate quality It is not as described: collar unsteady and wobbly without stabilizer.It looks like it was worn before. Sleeves are without lining, front closing panels & lapels done without stiffening & reinforcement. It is not "solid" as said in the description and does not look as tailored and beautiful as appears on your description page. Hand attached snaps show bad stitching. The coat looks like a cheap, worn-out jacket from a flea market pile.
The seller refused to send a paid shipping label and demands that I pay return shipping which would be more than $16 and looks this is the punishment for me for their rubbish item that was sent to me in addition that I paid around $5 for initial shipping. I sent them 3 emails each asked to pay shipping return label and contained the same 7 pictures of that "coat" to show what I got but they insist that I have to pay to return it. They ignore the reason for my request.
Stylewe customer service does not pick-up the phone and it is not possible to discuss with them the problem: they reply with the same standard email for every my email and request that I will mail the package to them and pay for the shipping.
Stylewe has 2 options:
1. Send me a prepaid return label
2. I could pay and Style we refund me at once cost of my initial payment + every amount money paid for shipping

• Updated by Sima Krechmer · Dec 08, 2019

My Order Number is J2434044_

• StyleWe's response · Dec 10, 2019

Hi Sima Krechmer

Items(except final sale or swimsuits) can be returned or exchanged for any reasons within 30 days of the delivery date.
    For return policy, you can check here: https://www.stylewe.com/information/information?information_id=9

According to our return policy, customer need to pay for return shipping.

Usually it will cost $5.95 to return the parcel to us by USPS (postal shipping ).

We've emailed you the return label, pls return the order with the return label for full refund.

Please don’t hesitate to email us if you have any questions.

StyleWe

[Resolved] I want to return something

I bought this beautiful blouse and it doesn't match the size that is recommended. I bought xl and the bust is about 6" off. I would certainly exchange it for a larger size but I no longer have the catalog I bought it from. Please advise me as to how to take care of this. There was not much information enclosed. I t is Sud-Order: NO.6233426. Color White. SKU: SH70CC5C. Shipped on 2019-09-24. Details For Order J2362137. BG-[protected]
Diane Campbell
[protected]@yahoo.com

• StyleWe's response · Oct 21, 2019

Size of items from different designers differ. So you cannot choose the size according you usually wear. You should ​check the size chart in the website .

StyleWe

[Resolved] takes too long to deliver product and no estimate on delivery

While I may like the clothes you are selling, I am extremely frustrated that it will take almost 2 months to get my order.I placed my order back on Sept 6 and am still waiting for the 2 out of 3 items that I ordered. I received an email saying the second items was shipped on Oct 6th and it is still in China being processed. What the heck??? How can it be shipped if it is being processed at the facility? When the order is placed, if you know it is going to take more than couple of weeks to arrive, you need to let the customer know so they can make the decision whether to wait or cancel the order.

• StyleWe's response · Oct 15, 2019

[Resolved] dress never shipped

Dress not shipped, was a quick ship item, waited over a month, company always advised that they would get in touch with the designer, never told me what the designer had to say. I finally asked to cancel the item if I couldn't get a shipping date within two (2 days). The company did cancel but I asked them to reinstate the order because another occasion came up (I would need the dress for a later occasion), but they said no. Worst website to order from ever.

• StyleWe's response · Sep 04, 2019

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you please kindly send us your order number so that we can offer you a proper solution?

If the order was cancelled, it cannot be restored . You only can place a new order by yourself .

[Resolved] customer service and quality

I initially purchased four dresses online, two of the same style in different sizes since this was the first time I was ordering and was not sure about their sizing. I returned two of the same dress as the dress itself was extremely cheap, thin and see through. The other dress I did keep one of them and returned the other. None of the dresses had been worn as there was an issue in processing the order, therefore they did not arrive on time for my out of state event.
I received an email that my dress was damaged, tags still on mind you, and they would not refund me anything! I did not relent and was finally offered a credit at 50% of my cost. After many emails, asking for a phone# and a manager, they finally relented to 100%credit. I accepted and responded on how I was to be issued the credit. Almost two years later I still have not received a response, a refund, or a credit. I decided to continue asking, what could it hurt, to my surprise I finally got a response. The response is now I get nothing. Not 50% credit, not 100% credit! What they did offer me was a 15% discount off a $200 order. I reiterated I never received the credit in the first place, they could check my account and we started going around and around again. I'm done and will be disputing with my credit card company, which is what I should have done out of the gate, as well as letting everyone know what a difficult time I had dealing with them. From the order, to the return, to the customer service.

customer service and quality

• StyleWe's response · Jun 26, 2019

So sorry to hear such negative review from you.

There is no need to return defective item, we'll offer refund accordingly if the item was defect indeed.

So if you did receive defective item, pls email us a picture of the defect part, we'll take good care of your issue.

Please don’t hesitate to email us at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Best Regards

• Updated by Deb Villicana · Jun 26, 2019

The dress was returned to you already and that is when is was deemed defective: order #2K676896 from StyleWe
    This seems to be a recurring issue with many, many customers.
    I was offered a 100% CREDIT and have been waiting for the credit for over two years. Please advise your stance now as there is someone else emailing me directly. Between the two of you responding, we can get this resolved. ~dv

• Updated by Deb Villicana · Jun 26, 2019

You continue to give the same answer, different person.
    Hi Villicana Deborah,

2K676896

Sorry for all the inconvenience.

​Since your order is over due .

We can not issue the refund for you.

If you run into any issues, feel free to contact us at any time.

Best Regards,
    Ryan

• StyleWe's response · Jun 27, 2019

We've issued full refund of order 2K676896 on 2017-03-25 18:17:46

You can email us to get a Paypal transaction ID.

• Updated by Deb Villicana · Jun 27, 2019

The refund you are referring to is for two of the dresses that were returned. There is a third dress that I returned. The third dress, StyleWe said they would not refund but they would give me a credit and I have never received the refund OR credit.

Again, just so you understand, the PayPal refund that was issued for order 2K676896 on 2017-03-25 18:17:46, was for two OTHER dresses, not the one I am still waiting for.

• StyleWe's response · Jun 28, 2019

Just checked. We have receivd the third item. Would you like to take 115% store credit or 100% refund? If 100% refund, please send us your PayPal account.

[Resolved] will not refund me almost $500

I ordered seven dresses back in March 2019. It took forever for them to arrive, and I received them in multiple packages. Right off the bat I knew returns would be tricky because the 30 day clock to return the first shipment was almost up by the time I received the last one. The quality of every single dress was atrocious--laughable actually. Things looked completely differently than on the website, from color to style, and the items were either ridiculously big or small. It cost nearly $100 to ship them back to China, so I only wanted to do it once. Apart from having to ship the items back across the world at your own expense, StyleWe makes the process more difficult by requiring information be submitted for each item, and then emailing you the mailing label. This label was subsequently blocked by all of my computers as suspicious malware. Then, when I finally get everything out in the mail via USPS, which StyleWe insists you use, it never makes it to its destination. USPS does not let you track the packages outside of the country, so all I know is that it is in China but hasn't arrived at StyleWe. It has now been in transit for two months and I am out $500 (plus the cost of shipping).

StyleWe's business model is misleading at best and fraudulent at worse. They clearly have it set up so that they do NOT get returned items back. They even try to bribe you to keep them by offering you a small refund or a credit. They make their money by selling complete crap and then not refunding people who are acting in good faith and want to return the items for legitimate reasons.

I hope no one ever orders from this website as it is a scam. I don't have the luxury of just throwing away $500. This is is extremely upsetting.

• StyleWe's response · Jun 06, 2019

Sorry for all inconvenience .

Pls send us order number so that we can check .

[Resolved] 1 dress and 2 pant suits sets

Company could not ship within the stated " standard shipping delays"
so I cancelled my order immediately upon hearing this.
Company charges me 15% cancellation fee and keeps ignoring my messages and sending robot answers

It is like talking to a wall and not getting any responses.
I do not recommend this company and thinks it is such a shame as the items looks so good. Reading other customers complains I realize this is smoke and mirrors and a way to make money with cancellation fees and not honoring returns and refunds.
Such a shame

• StyleWe's response · May 19, 2019

• StyleWe's response · May 29, 2019

Pls note that we need 3-5 business days(weekend is not included) to prepare order first and then another 7-12 business days of standard shipping.

The order will be fully refunded if it’s cancelled within 24hrs of purchase. For order cancelled after 24 hrs of purchase but before shipment, a 15% cancellation fee is applied.

Since your order is over 24 hrs and still within our normal processing time, if you decide to cancel the order, a 15% cancellation fee will be deducted from orders cancelled after purchase but before shipment.

[Resolved] stylewe

Trying to return merchandise is horrendous.
1) the sizing is off. A large fits a small.
2) you receive the package. It has return instructions which state you must submit
An email for a return label.
3) you submit an email for a return label and you get the same instructions to submit an email for a return label.
4) you can ask for a return label and you wait and wait and wait, an nothing comes.
5) you call and are told all their representatives are busy; leave your phone number and they will call back.
6) you sit by the phone for days waiting for a call that never comes.

Be very leary ordering from this company!!

• StyleWe's response · May 01, 2019

Sorry for all inconvenience .

We cannot locate your order .

Pls send us order number so that we can handle it .

If you run into any issues, feel free to contact us at any time.

STYLEWE
    Elaine

[Resolved] two dresses

I been asking for an address to return the ogle rugs the send and after 2 weeks I still don't get anything from them.
This company Stylewe have a big advertising adds all over the web. The clothing they have on the pictures is not the one they send, the fit and the fabrics are very poor.The order # is [protected] and #5472628 was shipped on 03/16/20019

• StyleWe's response · Apr 17, 2019

We have already sent you return label by email .

Pls check it carefully.

[Resolved] order j2010561 and order j2005882

The 2 orders I placed with them which were for over $300 each, were utter disasters! Firstly they took over 2...

[Resolved] Pam Huntley

Please respond with answer to cancel this order I placed on March 8th. After it was placed I was going to use...

[Resolved] poor quality items (dresses)

This is absolutely ridiculous that this site gets away with scamming people. This site is so fake, making it look like they have quality products and they are from the US. They even go as far as to make some comments in their FAQs that they have fulfillment in North America so again not making it appear that they are from China. I don't normally leave reviews, but I am done with the consumer scams. To top it all off, I saw 1 of the exact same dresses on Amazon for $30.00 dollars cheaper. I am not letting this go, I am taking this all the way to the news if needed. I purchased @200.00 dollars worth of dresses, when I say cheap that would be an understatement. I had NO idea this was in China. They do everything in their power to make it appear that these are US products and the site show it that way. From my understanding, the merchant is supposed to make it clear when sending from China, but when I tell you this purposely hidden, believe me when I say. I had to send several e-mails and even called the number they have posted boldly on the site. Well, no one answers the number. They try to make it seems like you can get in contact with someone, but you cant, you just get voicemail. This is robbery in the highest form and when I say everything about this experience is horrible. It is everything. If you buy from them just expect to get slapped in the face.. The consumer is truly being mislead and I have had enough. Even though I knew I was being mistreated, I still tried to work with this scam, just to move it along. So once I found out they were in China, I wanted to see if we can work something out. First I called, left a message. No answer or return call. Than I sent an e-mail where I even asked them if they would be willing to split the cost of shipping with me, since again there is no way for me to know that the fulfillment of the products were in China and I would have to pay this astronomical amount of money to ship. Of course they said 'no" and indicated that shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Well I was completely aware of that and it was not a problem. But one small detail, I did Not know you were in China and you made sure I didn't. Now most of this is principle because I am really tired of the consumer being treated like trash when the merchants are not providing the consumer with the proper knowledge so they can make a decision. They should show how the real dresses look like other sites. Then if people want to buy they will know. They should make it Visually clear where they are from. Let me be clear, I would Not have purchased 1 item if I knew they fulfilled from China. That is why I say knowing that information is important. I am not letting this go. Its unfair and I have had enough.

• StyleWe's response · Jun 29, 2019

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We always returned call to customers by email or call back.

If there is any problem, you always can contact us for a solution. Thank you.

[Resolved] missing shipment

I ordered 3 dresses from StyleWe. I waited for a confirmation receipt and tracking number. After waiting for...

return money never received

Company StyleWe keeps saying they have not received the package. It has been 3 months since I sent the items.
Items quality was bad (sleeves short and materials we cheap)
I decided I will return the whole order as I did not like it and spent over $100 to ship it back to China. I would be ok if they refund me the money as I sent them the goods back. Now they should have the goods.

I have attached the PDF with the return label as instructed and mailed it back.

Order NO. I845091

Order date: October 26, 2018

I am expecting full refund as I have returned the items through Canada Post:
Tracking number CC201036761CA

Please refund the money before I take further action.

Polina

[Resolved] return scam

I ordered two size 2 dresses at the same time. One fits perfectly, and the other is too small. How is anyone to know what size to order when the sizing is not consistent. Their solution was to giving me a $10.00 cash refund or $13.00 store credit on a $66.00 dress. I was excited to have found this website and was planning on ordering many more items in the future, but after this experience, I feel it would be extremely foolish on my part. If you can't try on clothing before buying, you should be able to exchange or return the item for a full refund. Once they have your money your stuck with it whether it doesn't fir or you don't like it.

• StyleWe's response · Jan 10, 2019

We cannot locate your order number .

Pls send us order number so that we can check .

If you have any other questions, u can chat with us online or drop us an email ([email protected]) at any time and we will get back to you ASAP.

Mary McK. Jan 20, 2019

THIS IS A SCAM WEBSITE! Do not waste your money or your time on the shoddy merchandise. Or pray it actually was designed for a human because you will never get a full refund from this company. It will Cost you $50 dollars to return the item and get a tracking number!!!

Mary McK. Jan 20, 2019

I have seen some positive comments on different review sites about StyleWe. However, they are obviously fake due to the poor grasp of English. Honestly, I learned so much from this experience. There is nothing on the website telling shoppers the company is located in China and a single return will cost $50!!! This is a horrible company. I considered myself lucky to only be out $85 and I will never again buy from a site that doesn't offer free returns.

[Resolved] you will never get your money back on a return.

I bought two items from StyleWe in August. They were awful--shoddily made, small, ugly fabric. I tried to return them and found out that they needed to be shipped to China. StyleWe offered me a 20% discount on another purchase. I had no confidence that anything I bought from them would be any better.

After two months of angry arguing with them, I received a return label. It cost me an additional $32 dollars to send the package to China, and USPS does not guarantee delivery.

October, November, December--now the package "is lost." I should check with my carrier. I hope my credit card will investigate this scam.

Do not use StyleWe!!!

• StyleWe's response · Dec 30, 2018

Hi Ruth

Sorry to hear such negative review from you.

May I know your order number pls? According to our return policy, first buyer need to the orders to China.

Once we receive the return package, we'll process full refund to you.

But if the package was not delivered or held up by customs, we're afraid that we can't honor full refund in this case.

Look forward to your reply

Best Regards

[Resolved] return

I have been contacting StyleWe for 3 days trying to get a return label. I have had no response even though...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices