Menu
Fingerhut
customer service contacts

Fingerhut
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

222 complaints
29 resolved 193 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Fingerhut. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

Fingerhut headquarters

1660 Highway 100 S. Suite 500
Minnesota, Saint Louis Park 55416

Fingerhut phone numbers

Fingerhut website

What category is Fingerhut related to?

Fingerhut is related to the Products & Services category.

What are the social media accounts of Fingerhut?

It looks like we haven't found Fingerhut's social media accounts :(

Overview of Fingerhut complaint handling

222 Fingerhut reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 19, 2006. The latest review I was double-charged on my account and they refuse to fix the issue was posted on Jun 16, 2022. The latest complaint Product that was never deliver was resolved on Dec 28, 2014. Fingerhut has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 222 reviews. Fingerhut has resolved 29 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Fingerhut?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Fingerhut Customer Service. Initial Fingerhut complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Fingerhut above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Fingerhut. Discuss the issues you have had with Fingerhut and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Fingerhut’s complaints

D
9:32 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Fingerhut - I was double-charged on my account and they refuse to fix the issue

Every month I go into my Fingerhut app to pay both my Fingerhut fetty and my Fingerhut Advantage it states the month that you pay for and so far it was working good. For the month of June it did not work good they double charged me I paid and when I called to get the issue resolved they refused to solve the issue but instead told me that I have to pay twice

A
8:08 pm

Fingerhut - Two systems

I have fingerhut account. They went from one loan company called advantage, to fetti. I am being billed for three orders on both accounts. When I asked I was told that they could not remove the orders, because the advantage accont was closed and I had to pay the whole account. The fetti account was set at a month, and the orders after that month must be payed. Even if the orders are the same.

T
6:20 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fingerhut - Fingerhut Credit

Fingerhut notified it's customer cardholders of the following: "Important Changes To Your Account take a moment to review the recent changes to your Fingerhut account. Fingerhut Fetti Credit Card 1 New Credit Account. Same Great Fingerhut. A new Fingerhut Fetti credit account has replaced your previous Fingerhut Advantage credit account in My...