Fingerhut Axsys National Bankcollection notice for never owned credit!

S

I have received a collection notice from Fingerhut Axsys National Bank from island national i have never had credit with them and it was issued in 1998 i was between 15 and 16 yr old. What the hell is that?

• Je
    Jennai Patterson Aug 15, 2018

The raise your credit limit, but if you don't spend the amount they raised your limit, they remove it which causes your credit score to drop. They use this as a threat tactic to make you spend more.

• Ca
    Carmen Carmilla Aug 20, 2018

So I called myself paying partial of my bill which my payments are only $18 a month. So I paid $12 and they called me in the due date about six dollars I don't like that I was even behind I always pay on time I know when the bill is due I didn't need them to call on the due date I don't want anything else from them.

• Di
    DirtySouthBoy Aug 28, 2018

Ok so how is it that my down payment is still so now I can't order anything else BUT I have already received the item that the down payment was for
    RIDDLE ME THAT

• Bs
    bsillinger Sep 01, 2018

I get best customer status from you saying I have a &1, 200.00 credit but tried before Christmas to order a $700.00 tv from you and could not. customer no. 2753256478 I want be ording from you again!!

Jackie Cromartie Sep 06, 2018

As a customer who's account was late due to communication error/statement errors they would not remove the late payment on my credit report which brought my score down a great number. Now I'm stuck with these bad comments yet still I'm up to date with my payments. I called and asked if they could remove it and they won't. They could but won't.

• Co
    Complainant91923 Sep 06, 2018

The companys web site has seem to been shut down u cant logg into it any more it says denied access I am not surprised the products they send either dont show up or are wrong

• Ta
    Tati37 Sep 10, 2018

I will not recommend Fingerhut to anyone. I had a credit of 900 and I ordered a few products, I just found out that I have only made one payment when I have been making payments for the last 8 months.
    I tried to speak to a supervisor who did not want to help me.
    Incredible Horrible Company.

• Me
    me658 Nov 04, 2018

Would like to cancel holsted from my account. When purchase saids free, i'm getting charged 72.00 on my fingerhut account. Since January this year i been sending back the jewelry, and still getting charged for something i don't have. So please cancel Holsted from my account. Thank You

Mary Tyson Jun 30, 2019

This purchase was 79.99it was called a wind blaster when I got it I was very dissipoinyed it was no better than a 20.00 fan.so from now on I will closely watch what I order [email protected]

• Do
    Don Tuttle jr Jul 02, 2019

Fingerhut said I didn't make payments on June 2018 and July 2018. Last week they agreed it was their mistake and promised corrections to my credit reports. They are taking their sweet time to fix it. All they do is lie!!!

• Te
    TeresaBeals Jul 10, 2019

Please credit my account t.for.your poor swimming pool 12x42 pool that has collapsed on me 2 times this yr mot to mention my water bill to fill it . I have submitted a photo of what it looks like just afther it collapse again.

Teresa Beals

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices