Having problems with Pro Winds?

Pro Winds Customer Service Contacts

1181 Route 22
Mountainside, New Jersey
United States - 07092-2807

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Pro Winds Customer Service. Initial Pro Winds complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Pro Winds above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Pro Winds. Discuss the issues you have had with Pro Winds and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Pro WindsOrder not delivered

I ordered a John Parker alto saxophone online on the 15th August 2020 and I was never sent anything about tracking my package. To this day I still don't know the whereabouts of the alto saxophone. Its been 2 months now trying to communicate with the store. They don't answer whenever I try to call their help line. I cannot wait any longer, I demand a refund. Order number 73933.

Pro Windstorpedo trumpet case

Ordered an instrument case online - firstly it is not indicated anywhere that the case is not in stock. OK, fair enough - I was quoted 4-6 weeks for the case to be made but the order was not passed on and it took 6 months for delivery. I would not have known that the order was not passed on if I hadn't chased it up with the manufacturer (after multiple attempts with ProWinds themselves). Terrible communication and service from Prowinds. Avoid if possible.

Prowinds — Never received my order!!

I made an order and still haven't received it! And I can't get any reasonable explanation from ProWind...

Prowinds.com — Never send the product

I bought a custom Charles Bay alto sax mouthpiece. It costs 170 USD. 60 days passed they don't send the...

Prowinds.comThey haven't refunded my money yet

A SCAM operation. STAY AWAY!!! I filed a claims despute with ebay & paypal. I ordered a mint demo saxophone via ebay. I never received it! Called several times only to be told I would soon receive it. I called six different times over a 7 week period. No one seem to know when I would receive the horn. After futher investigation i noticed that they were selling the same mint demo sax over & over agin on ebay. They haven't refunded my money yet. However I did pay via paypal and had the buyer protection insurance. I hope to get my money back soon.

ProwindsNever Recieved Item Ordered

Ordered a mint demo saxophone via ebay. I never recieved it. I called them after 2 weeks and they said the one I purchased was damaged so I would be receiving a new one for the same price. I never received that one either. I have contacted them 7 times, spoke to the same people and no one would give me a time as to when I should receive it. I have asked for a refund and still havent gotten that either. It's been almost a month. I filed a resolution despute via paypal & ebay. I have the buyers protection plan for this purchase so I hope to get my money back. After reviewing their history with ebay, I noticed that they are selling the same horn over and over again. I also have read several complaint of a similiar type in which they are keeping customers money and not shipping the purchased product or shipping the product after several months. I needed the instrument so I had to order it from another company and I received that horn in 2 days. Still no refund from Prowinds.

• Ba
            badprowinds Oct 26, 2011

go to the bank. Say them it was a scam. they might refund your money back.
            prowinds is really bad bad store.

• So
            sooyeon kim Nov 22, 2011

I ordered Fox 240 Bassoon and paid $7, 295 on Aug 5th/2011 but still didn't receive it( today is Nov. 22) They said it's custom made so it's not in stock and can't cancel my order. (It was not mentioned on their web. Now they added `except special orders ' to returned policy . And I got confirm e-mail. they didn't say it was not in stock.
            Whenever I call them, they asked me to wait 2 more weeks.
            I called the manufacture company( Fox products) on Oct 25. They confirmed they didn't receive any Fox240 bassoon order from Prowinds. The store manager (Dean Foster) said he ordered it through sister store.( The Prowinds is an authorized dealer of Fox product .)
            And he promised it'll be arrived no later than Nov. 15. But it wasn't.
            I asked him to give the sister store name. So I can ask to manufacture company directly but he didn't give me it.
            My question is `Does the Fox company give their dealership to anybody who want to have it?'

• ALERT!
            Attention customers!
            Since Christmas is coming, I would like to tell anyone our story: more than a year ago we ordered couple of instruments from them and when these were delivered, a tuba (Cerveny) was missing. It's been more than a year now and we still fight for what's ours, but they still did't send us the tuba nor refund the cost of it. They are a bunch of liars tricking people.
            Once again, think twice before you purchase anything from them!
            You might regret it!
            You might be the next victim of this fraud!

• Me
            memac Dec 15, 2011

I ordered a saxophone in November. My checking account shows the withdrawal from my account for the amount of the instrument on November 10th. It is now December 14th and I was wondering where my instrument is. I called them several times and the person on the line does not seem to have answers for me. I have sent 2 emails to customer service and they have also not responded. I am beginning to feel like i have been ripped off 4195.00 and will be greatly disappointing my HS school senior, bound for college, music major, daughter. I have also filed a complaint with the BBB, but sounds like I am not the only person to get taken by them! Merry Christmas but not for my daughter!

Prowinds.com — I wish I had never done business with them

I Bought a clarinet for my daughter from this website. I wish I had never done business with them. Bought...

Prowinds.comStay away from these crooks

Ordered Sax from online Catalogue, that didn't say Sax was out of stock. Waiting, I emailed. they didn't answer. I called. Order being shipped from China - two or three weeks. After six weeks, still being told "one or two more weeks". cancelled order, and they acknowledged cancelled order with rare email, but 'too busy' to refund my money. had to get Credit Card Company to step in... Prowinds might have been trying to stoll past the Dispute Claim Deadline. doesn't seem quite honest, does it?

• Mr
              mrfred Mar 22, 2012

I am having the same problem with Pro Winds...They do not answer emails and no pick up on 800 or 812 phone numbers I even emailed Dean Foster the founder and CEO of Pro Winds

• Mr
              mrfred Mar 22, 2012

I bought a trumpet from Pro Winds a month ago...They won't answer emails and no pick up on 800 or 812 phone numbers...I have emailed Dean Foster founder and CEO of Prowinds...No luck

Prowinds.com — tried to ship me the order I canceled in December

Promised instrument delivery for Christmas. I called a few days before Christmas and was told delivery...