Having problems with Rama Deals?

Rama Deals Customer Service Contacts

AN & Associates, 3200 North America Drive
West Seneca, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Rama Deals Customer Service. Initial Rama Deals complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Rama Deals above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Rama Deals. Discuss the issues you have had with Rama Deals and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Rama Dealsvhs to digital pro

I also placed an order for the VHS to digital converter kit back in Sept of 2018 for $36.94. My credit card was quickly charged. I then got an order # of 21444. I then reached out to them on 10/15/18 inquiring where the order was. 10/16/18 I rec'd an email back from Emily C indicating that it had been shipped under tracking # GM2851173228266282 with DHL. When I clicked on the tracking it indicated that it was shipped from Canada to Germany. Being that I live in the USA I was a little confused??? I emailed back, and I rec'd a note back on 11-13-18 from Abigail G stating that my package was lost in transit. Then stated that if the package did not move in transit then another package would be shipped out the following week. I again sent an email asking status and rec'd one back from Jessica H stating how sorry she was that I did not get my package that was reshipped and that once they receive additional stock they will send another one out. Reached out yet again on 1-6-19 asking for status and Isabella F. responded stating that they have had a high volume of orders and will ship it out just as soon as they can. I responded saying that I have heard that line before and I wanted more information. I then got a response from Patricia E. stating once they receive stock they will ship it out. I then reached out to them on Feb 5th, 12th, and March 12th asking for an update. At this point I felt all my update requests were falling on deaf ears. I surely won't be ordering anything else through facebook ads as they say fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me. That surely won't happen!

Rama Dealswifi extenders

I ordered 2 of these boosters in August of 2018. My credit card was charged on August 25, 2018. I have written to the company several times & always get the same response that it is coming & they are just a little behind. I am getting tired of waiting. Is there some way you can help me? I am getting to the point where I don't know what to do.
    I will copy & paste some of the emails below.
    Order #19008
    I always get an answer from an Olivia who says it is on the way.
    Very, Very shady company.

Rita
    Order #19008

Rama Dealstravel adapters

I ordered travel adapters on Nov 2, 2018. The cost was $46.94, order #41782. Its now March 27, 2019. I havenot received the product. I have sent several emails to no avail. I used to get replies, but recently they ignore me. There is mo recourse and no way to solve this issue. I also called the customer service number on the RAMA deals website, it's disconnected. I want the adapters, I don't know how to get them!

Rama Dealsvhs to digital converter kit

I ordered this product on 11/16/18 from a Facebook add. Price plus shipping was $36.94. They supplied me a DHL tracking code. The package received no further updates after 12/26/18 and looked to be lost. I was told by customer service on 1/19/19 that "If the tracking for your order does not move by the end of the week, we will gladly reship your order for you." Now it's March and after exchanging a few more e-mails back and forth I realized they were just giving me the run around. This company will scam you so I suggest thinking twice about ordering anything from them.

Rama Dealselectric heated gloves

These people are flat out thieves, I ordered 2 pair of their "electric heated gloves" had to wait for 2 months to get their bait and switch items that not only do not match anything that they advertised, but also didn't work and fell apart after only one motorcycle ride. They said "ship them back on my dime". Lying thieves. These people prey on the trust of unsuspecting people on the internet.

Rama DealsOs iphone wireless headphone

I purchased 4 sets of these - none of them worked properly. We could only get 2 pairs to pair with our phone. The ones that did pair, kept cutting out unless the phone was held near our chins. That is pointless for wireless earbuds! I contacted them December 26th & it took a week for them to respond. Then it took 14 emails back & forth & over a month to finally get them to agree to a refund. I started this return process in December! I received an email stating my refund was processed on February 22nd, I have yet to see the money. I emailed them Feb 27 to say no money yet, then again March 2nd to say I am contacting the Better Business Bureau. I am filing that complaint after this one!

OS Headphones
            Some items in your order have been refunded
            Your order has been refunded
            Total amount refunded: $119.96 USD

$126.91
            Refund
            Stripe_ch
            - $119.96
            If you have any questions, reply to this email or contact us at [protected]@iosheadphone.com

RamaDealsSlimming vest

Scam scam scam... Terrible experience, sent me the wrong color twice... Customer service is non satisfactory... And then they took money out of my credit card without my authorisation several times... I had to cancel my card to stop them... My banks' fraud department are investigating... Thieves and liars.
              I want my money back. Kevin jones [protected]@yahoo.com. Au

Rama Deals64gb i-drive

As you can see from the photo I submitted this Ramadeals I-Drive completely fell to pieces.
                I'm requesting a replacement. Paid plenty for this.
                I don't understand because there was no obvious problem until I began using it. Hopefully I can receive a replacement so I can complete the task I purchased it for. Moving photos to I-phone to computer. I look for to your response

64gb i-drive

Rama Dealssolar lights-customer service

There products is below shoddy. Customer service even more so. Try to get a refund or exchange, they make it impossible. They ask for photos, you send it to them, then they want a video?? All the while, it takes forever for them to respond.
                  They should be shut down. From all the reviews I read, they should not be in business. Facebook should shut down their ads. Or they are not doing their membership any favors. I would never purchase another thing and neither will many others.

Feb 19, 2019

Rama Deals — Solar fountain

My nm. Sandra Spearman. I ordered a Sola Fountain in Nov, you took $38.94 plus $2.00 international fee Nov...

Rama Dealscustomer service

I after ordering an ios flash drive, was advised delayed delivery due to high volumes of sales. I contacted immediately and requested the order cancelled as I needed the ios flash drive urgently. I advised already purchased one elsewhere via amazon next day delivery. I have sent no less than 10 emails I have had just two replies but the replies content are always just advising product ‘on its way' I repeatedly advised not required. I further advised I would required a postage paid returns label emailed to me. I will try to refuse the delivery however I am disabled and not always at home because at hospital, physio etc appointments so could miss the delivery where I could refuse. This is why I asked for a returns label. I then thought and suggested as no longer required due to the extended delivery time, maybe if refunded 50% back to me I would accept the product and give to my son? I have never received a reply to this or the returns label??? All I ever receive is advise product on its way, refuse delivery if no longer required. I keep advising I may not be in and possibly accepted by my neighbours or reception area???
                    It is so frustrating not getting an answer and having to keep emailing you!!! I need a response now to everything please!!
                    Mrs dee reboe

Feb 02, 2019

Rama Deals — car dash cam pro

The order number is #171793 I have sent the company several emails to tell them that the item was not working...

Rama Dealsos headphones

I ordered the OS Headphones. These are the ones with the earbuds not EarPods.

I also asked for ROSE.

They sent me GOLD EarPods.

When I sent pictures of what I ordered and pictures of what I received, they say they are the same. How is that possible.
                      They offered me a $5 coupon on my next order. Ummm no thanks. I want the product I ordered and paid for.

I want to know who to call as clearly nit getting anywhere with emails

Jan 27, 2019

Rama Deals — customer service refusing to cancel order

I purchased a flash drive for my digital camera. Immediately upon completing the order, I noticed the...

Jan 26, 2019

Rama Deals — ios flash drive

How can you rectify the fact that it came way after christmas regardless of my appeal to stop this order. I...

Rama Dealsmulti-function unisex canvas bag

I order this bag what I thought was from https://www.easybagbungee.com and was sent an email on 1/01/2019 they was getting my order together. I paid $36.94 which included shipping of $6.95. What I got was a cheaper bag nothing like what I ordered. When I contacted them the only thing they could offer me was $5 credit on any other item I would order or if I return the bag they would credit my card a $5 credit. The bag I got was a $12 bag. I know because I already brought that bag from another retailer. Not only they did not offer to pay for the return. What about the difference in the price. The bag I brought was $29.99 plus shipping. They claim they have so many shipments going out each day and they understand because of the volume of shipments, mistakes sometimes happens. So do I get to pay for their mistakes? Why aren't they offering to make good on the mistake they made? First picture is what I ordered, second was what I got. They are different bags

multi-function unisex canvas bag
                        multi-function unisex canvas bag

• Updated by Penink3 · Jan 25, 2019

Do not buy from RamaDeals-

Rama Dealskids smart tracker watch

Supplied a faulty product which was bought for a Christmas present. Ordered early so it wouldn't be late but was not opened and set up until my daughter opened it as it was a Santa present. Rama deals refused to exchange or do anything as it was just after the 30day refund/exchange policy. Also communication is through terrible English so I don't even know if they understood my issue

Rama Dealstravel adapter

I ordered this 12/6 and tried to cancel right away. Whatever customer service they have told me I have to receive the product before I could return. I got the product and immediately emailed them back for a return process. Not only did they wait until the 30 days were almost up to email, but tried to get me exchange products. I kept requesting a return and now I received an email from them today telling me that I can't return it. I have been asking all of December for a return. I have all of the emails trailing my request and nothing. Do not buy anything from this website. It is a scam.

Jan 06, 2019

Rama Deals — os wireless headphones

We have emailed multiple times regarding our 12/6 purchase and now 1 month later, no product and all email...

Rama Dealsvhs to digital

I ordered this on 11/26 from a Facebook add. Price plus shipping was $36.94. They supplied me a tracking code. The package was tracked until December 3d at JFK Airport, and that is the last entry. I emailed them 12/21 indicating that the item still hadn't been delivered and that no tracking info was available since 12/3. They responded by email saying they would look into it. On 12/27 I emailed them again but with no answer this time. On 12/31 I emailed again but with no response again. Today (Jan 3) I called my credit card company and initiated a dispute of the charge. They provided a phone number for the company [protected]) but that number is "temporarily out of service" according to the automated operator. I will certainly call that number again. In the meantime, if I want to buy a VHS To Digital converters, I'll look for another source online. The one I paid for was over priced anyway but didn't know that at the time.