Fifth Third Bankrude customer service from total loss department

C

I had called about my account from the total loss department and spoke with a woman named Kelly. My insurance company sent a check to fifth third and it has been not processed yet. During this period a monthly payment on my old car was due at the beginning of the month. I was told I had a grace period of 10 days and not owing any money on the account. Kelly told me that money has been accruing on my account that I will need to pay. I told her that I should not have to pay any late fees because a check was sent from my insurance company. I asked to speak to a manager and Kelly said no. I continued to ask for a manager and she refused to transfer me and hung up on me. I have never been treated with such disrespect and if I want to speak to a manger I should be able to! Kelly deserves to be treated how she treated me.

• Co
    Court c Jan 17, 2012

Yes I know that but the fact that she hung up on me and refused to transfer me to a customer service rep is not right

• Co
    Court c Jan 17, 2012

I call to speak with a manager and they know who I am and they will not transfer me to a manager. They can see my number from the caller ID and know who i am without me even giving them my information.