Fifth Third Bank — rude customer service from total loss department
I had called about my account from the total loss department and spoke with a woman named Kelly. My insurance company sent a check to fifth third and it has been not processed yet. During this period a monthly payment on my old car was due at the beginning of the month. I was told I had a grace period of 10 days and not owing any money on the account. Kelly told me that money has been accruing on my account that I will need to pay. I told her that I should not have to pay any late fees because a check was sent from my insurance company. I asked to speak to a manager and Kelly said no. I continued to ask for a manager and she refused to transfer me and hung up on me. I have never been treated with such disrespect and if I want to speak to a manger I should be able to! Kelly deserves to be treated how she treated me.
More Fifth Third Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Fifth Third Bank - poor customer service!
- Fifth Third Bank - credit card application security
- Fifth Third Bank - fift third bank is a rip off!
- Fifth Third Bank - predatory overdraft fees (class action info)
- Fifth Third Bank - unfair banking practice
- Fifth Third Bank - new here:)
- Fifth Third Bank - stealing money through overdraft fees!
- Fifth Third Bank - predatory fees and deposit blocks on business checking
- Fifth Third Bank - total disregard of customers
- Fifth Third - lien release