Fedexpoor service

FedEx is useless. I have freight arriving nearly daily and only FedEx causes problems. Their rag-tag ground service is unregulated since they use contract drivers, and air service is only slightly better. The tracking information is always out of date or in error and delivery quality is horrible.

I actually had FedEx call for directions, while a UPS driver was talking to me. I had HIM tell them how to get here and they still showed up the next day!

Now It's 7:00 pm, the tracking says that a package is 'on truck for delivery' Customer service says there is no late time limit for delivery. Any bets it doesn't show up! The driver is probably home having supper.

NOTE TO FEDEX DRIVERS:

The next time you leave a delivery, up on the shoulder of the public road, off of our property, It's mine, and I'll file for a lost package. Maybe your lazy ways will change and you'll deliver it properly next time.

• Wa
    Wallace Nolen - VT Oct 07, 2020

I live in a 75 unit apartment building in Rutland VT USA. Fed Ex drivers are too lazy to bother to ring the particular apt buzzer so they leave any package in the breezeway unsecured 9 out of 10 times. Those tenants that see this end up delivering the package to the recipient or thieves steal the packages!!! On October 15th, 2020 we will start boycotting and shipper that uses Fed Ex. We will also file A FEDERAL LAWSUIT against any store that continues to use Fed Ex that violate the Americans With Disabilities Act ("ADA") !!!

• Ka
    KalD Jun 05, 2018

Been dealing with Fed Ex Claims for almost a month now. Very delayed. Poor and unorganized responses. If they would directly address the situations reported I feel they would be delt with in a more professional and timely manner. I also feel very unappreciated as I have followed the process outlined and provided evidence that clearly depicts a shipping damage claim. Yet they deny the request and ask for more detail. I took photos and showed how things were packed. I also made notes on the photos to back the claims being stated in my case. Just very disappointing all around and shows signs of poor or lack of departmental management.

• Br
    Brenda Sword Sep 15, 2017

Fedex is the worst delivery service I have ever experienced. I am in my 70's and don't drive, plus having very weak knees due to arthritis. I order my groceties from Amazon and Walmart. Walmart now has two day service delivered to your door. I had a delivery this afternoon, not an hour ago, the driver put my boxes out in the yard instead of at my front door. I have a sign on my deck screen door stating all deliveries inside on the porch. I have trouble getting these boxes up the stairs. Today I had gone out on the porch just as Fedex arrived, I watched the driver drop my boxes in the yard. I called out to him to bring the deliveries onto the porch. He waved me oif, shook his head no while busily talking on his phone via a head set. This isn't the first time, plus I have called and filed complaints and nothing changes. I wish I could do my own shopping like when I was younger, but I can't. I feel sorry for thise of us Senior Americans that have physical limitations but clear minds. We are being abused by the very companies that should be making life a little easier for us. This is disgusting treatment of the elderly.

• Ci
    citizen concern Nov 14, 2016

I ship the package on 8/11/2016 promised to be delivered on 11/11/2016 from Burnaby Canada to Accra Ghana paid $235 for a cell phone shipping iPhone s 6 model because of battery inside is held in POYLE GB customs I sign a form for hazardous material and gave it to FEDEX agent today is 14th still held there and FEDEX doing nothing to get a release and ship it to destination

• Er
    Erika504 Aug 01, 2016

On 10/18/13 at 10:45 am on I 10 east bound before pearl river nature reserve a Fed Ex truck merged onto the highway from far right lane all the way over to the far left where we were driving 70mph. We had to slam on the brakes to avoid ramming into the rear of the eighteen wheeler. It was not good! Come on FedEx teach your drivers how to operate your vehicles properly. Especially truck number 811500!

• Wo
    wolfie2011 Jul 21, 2016

This is the world of educated people...we have requested our mailman, who comes and delivers the mails in our condo...everyday...from canada post...requesting him for not putting our mail, letters etc..in our people's mailboxes...and he is always putting our mail in there's ...which is so annoying to us, , because we are missing some of our mail...or we get the mail late...not on time, everyday..inspite of so many requests...which are given in written also...the same thing is continued...these mailman's are soo...well paid...and so...irresponsible...i'm just pissed off by CANADA POSTAL SERVICES...

• Yo
    Younis Albalushi Jul 21, 2016

It's the second I receive a shipment from FedEx Oman
    And in both I Had to drive to there office to receive the
    Package .
    And there an Indian staff on front desk who needs to
    Have a better way in dealing with the customers as he has a very
    Bad attitude in providing FedEx services he has this I'm never wrong attitude
    Rude and very loud and delivers a message of take or leave it service .

I herbally ask to look into this matter and provide better people providing as valuable outcome to what we pay for .

• Um
    Umka Jul 20, 2016

Client BJ Auto sales paid Central Payment corporation to ship terminal for credit card processing. Execitove Account Agent was present and spoke with Barbara driver left a door tag DT1025 4305 1838 he indicated that time 8:00 am. The sign on a locked gate at BJ Auto Sales indicated 10:00 the designated time when the business will offically open. Subsequently the driver left a door tag and failed to return to perform the contractual agreement, specifically 24 hour delivery by the Fed Ex corp. Furtherance of the matter they were paid in USD $45.00 for the service. In essence they breached the contract. This breach resulted in BJ Auto Sales loosing a $5, 000.00 car deal simply because he lack credit debit card capability. BJ Auto Sales request a $45.00 refund for this act.

• Pj
    PJBORO Jul 14, 2016

FedEx is PATHETIC, has very poor customer service, you can't understand them on the phone (outsourced service -- surprise, surprise). I will NEVER USE THEM again!!! I ordered a package that requires a signature. They missed us TWICE -- Wednesday and Thursday (Because they can't narrow down the delivery time any closer than a 12 hour window). On the 2nd attempt (Thursday) I called and asked them to hold at the FedEx Store so I could drive there and pick-up the package myself... they said OK it would be there on Saturday. On Saturday the package was not at the local store and they could not tell me WHERE it was located... then late on Saturday I called the 1800FedEx # and they told me the package would not be delivered to the local store until NEXT TUESDAY!!! TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE!!! Never again...

• Re
    Reviewer11717 Jan 21, 2016

Sir, I received a mail informing me of delay of delivery of my parcel because your office requires a tax clearance certificate before delivery of said parcel. I want to confirm that your office indeed has a hold on my package for tax clearance puposes. Thank you. Iheanyi Ufomba

• We
    Werter Hurt Jan 04, 2016

we have been sitting in our house all day. Now fedex tells us they tried to deliver a Sprint package that had to be signed for. They said they knocked, did not ring door bell, nor did they leave a note. Now it will be tomorrow. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. I will not use flunkex ever again to ship or receive again and we will keep this in mind when it comes time to renew your service.

• Be
    beware of fedex thiefs Dec 18, 2014

Fedex is rubbish! A thief driver tricked me to sign for a parcel saying that he scanned it twice by mistake. When investigated, he denied it and said he delivered the missing package. This liar belongs in jail !!!

dainel Aug 17, 2014

for me i like fedex

hate fedex Jul 07, 2014

fedex should not just operate where people use to good services, , , why they dont just go to countries where people dont care, , , , , i dont think they are good enough to do any service, , just garbageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, , i will never use again and i feel sorry for any one who being abused like me and many other people in the world

hate fedex Jul 07, 2014

fedex is garbage, i have never had such experience in my live with any service, , no body should use fedex, it is justttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt badddddddddddddddddddddddddd, , i dont trust them at all, , they steal your money and lie to you, , i love DHL TNT any many other good services, , ,

davidgevorgian Jun 10, 2014

Few days ago I received a call from FEDEX company "we have parcel for you...". In a conversation with a representative i agreed for delivery parcel today from 1:00PM to 4:00PM. Today at 3:50PM the messenger called and asked "Can i come at 4:30PM?". At 4:07PM messenger came. He explained that I can pay in cash or cashier's check. I gave cash money, but the messenger was not have a change, and he took the package and left. I called FedEx, and after long negotiations with Fedex worker, she promised to send the parcel in 2 days. Delivery time only 1:00-4:00pm, 2:00-5:00pm or 7:00-11:00pm. I have to wait 4 hours for a messenger, no other options.
    Want - wait 4 hours.
    Messenger d't have change - goodbye.
    Messenger not come in time - your problem.
    Very friendly service and good customer care...
    David

NothappywithFedEx Apr 04, 2014

FedEx left a package on my front porch (goods valued at $700) although THEIR OWN SHIPPING LABEL clearly stated a signature was required, and if no signature could be obtained the package was NOT to be left at the premises. We normally enter our property from the driveway, which does not grant us a view of the front porch, so it was only by chance (while I checked the perimeter of the house to assess the spring thaw) that I noticed the parcel. The shipping label indicated it was delivered 8 days before I found it. In fact, the shipping label had discoloured due to the sun shining on it (the front of the house faces South). I called FedEx to asked who signed for my package. The representative said that "I" had signed for my package!! When I pressed the issue ( "Do you ACTUALLY have a signature, electronic or otherwise?" ) the rep admitted that all they had was my name ... not an actual signature. When I asked how things would have been remedied if a passer-by had stolen my parcel, I was told that because the shipper did not insure the package, I would have been reimbursed a maximum of $100. Imagine my outrage. Customers PAY for a service, and are clearly not receiving what they pay for. The delivery person not only FAILED to perform his duties as outlined in black and white, through FedEx policy or as stated clearly on a shipping label, but he also showed complete contempt for another human being, because for all that driver knew, there could have been life-saving medication in that package that they subjected to thievery.

• Le
    lekzy Mar 29, 2014

honestly I really regret chosen FedEx for my package shipment, I have been expecting a package in Nigeria from US, but unfortunately it did not arrive on 28th as scheduled all I see on the page is "poyle, GB and nothing more since three days now on their website. this will be my first and to last to ship with them so useless, I trust DHL very reliable and ok

• Ni
    Ninja250 Mar 21, 2014

I apologize if my comment seemed to imply that the delivery driver, contract employee or not, lied. The driver is limited by FedEx software in the number of responses or choices he can make to describe an inability to deliver a package and "too many packages to deliver in allocated time" is not one of them. I stand by my comment "FEDEX CHOSE TO MAKE UP A LIE " because they gave their employee no tools to reasonably respond to the situation at hand.

As a follow up, the package (loaded on truck at 6:48 AM) did arrive on Tuesday, March 18th at 5:55 PM. I believe the delivery was only due to my interaction with the FedEx Support Desk at about 4:30 PM. In that interaction, the Support Staff attempted to unsuccessfully contact the driver and then asked ME to call them back in a half hour. EXCUSE ME? - I SHOULD CALL YOU BACK???

When the package did arrive the driver was courteous although evasive about why "weather" was chosen as a reason for the failure of the previous delivery attempt.

Bottom line - as you have said - "the company just doesn't care".

• Ne
    necrospicarican Mar 21, 2014

FedEx Ground/Home Delivery sucks. Their delivery drivers are contractors that do not need to go through the same kind of training that we(FedEx Express) go through. I see often on these complaint websites people complaining about 'lying drivers' I can assure you it's not as easy to lie about attempts. I'm not saying that there aren't the ### couriers who DO lie. But they do give hardworking couriers like myself bad names when I try my absolute best to ensure ontime and accurate delivery.

I do feel bad for all the people here who have had bad experiences with FedEx... but it is true, the company just doesn't care.

• Ni
    Ninja250 Mar 15, 2014

Poor service seems to be the hallmark of FedEx operations. Yesterday, 3/14/14. at around 1:00 pm I received an automated call asking me to be available for a package delivery on Saturday 3/15/14 which required a signature. I waited around the house on what was probably the nicest day we have had in Ohio in the past three months, sunny, dry, and temperature of 42 degrees. Throughout the day I continued to check tracking on the package that was loaded for delivery at 7:59 am. At 5:30 pm, tracking noted "Delivery Exception - Local weather delay - Delivery not attempted".

Now, the FedEx Office where the package was loaded is in Perrysburg, Ohio which is 11.7 miles from my home by road; the day was clear, warm, and sunny; there were no reported highway accidents. YET - FEDEX CHOSE TO MAKE UP A LIE THAT WEATHER CONDITIONS PREVENTED DELIVERY!!!

It could be that tracking is just an automated system and the driver had no way to say - "Your just a low priority home customer and I have too many commercial packages to deliver - but since I can't say that - I'll just blame the weather".

I could have accepted that - IF FEDEX WOULD HAVE CALLED ME AT 3:00 PM TO LET ME KNOW!

Now, the package will sit Saturday, Sunday, and Monday 11.7 miles from my house BECAUSE FEDEX IS CLOSED ON MONDAY!
    If anyone doubts this example of lousy service, check tracking number [protected] then check Weather.com for what the day was like in Toledo, Ohio on 3/15/14.

The only thing I know at this point, is that the package MAY be delivered on Tuesday, March 18th.

However, one thing I DO KNOW FOR SURE is that I will specify that FEDEX NOT BE USED for any future package shipments!

Hank Citti Oct 01, 2013

I was notified that the items I ordered were being shipped by Fed Ex, right then I knew I would not receive the package on time. I tracked the package and the information came up that delivery was attempted on Sept. 26, 2013 at 2:45pm and no one was home. This ia an outright lie, I was on my front porch reading while waiting for my package. It is now Oct 1, 2013, no word from Fed Ex, no phone number I can reach them at. From now on when I order on line I am asking who they ship through, if the reply Fed Ex, I will cancel my order. If we all do this perhaps FED Ex will hire people who are worth a ###

Concerned_citizen- Sep 18, 2013

You're right! But I was thinking of the safety of my children. I wanted to ride away safely. I was in an accident when I was 8 months pregnant so I'm still cautious when I drive. And I have contacted them and they said they can track the drivers that were in that area and will get to the bottom of it. I will be callin them back tomorrow

coffeelvr Sep 18, 2013

Instead of honking you should have been getting his license plate number. How will FedEx have any idea who you're referring to? You should contact them directly.

Concerned_citizen- Sep 17, 2013

A FedEx ground delivery driver ran a stop sign and almost hit my car. The incident occurred today 09/17/2013 at around 3:40pm at the intersection of 16th street and Sumner. Along with myself, my 6 year old and one month old daughters were in the car. After honking my horn, the driver then proceeded like it was my fault and cussed me out and made threats at the other stop sign while my kids were listening. I did not get his name or license plate but he was a medium build, dark skin black man. I do not appreciate the recklessness of your drivers and expect this matter to be handled. Considering the time of day this happened he could have hit a child walking home from school. I will keep up with this complaint until he is dealt with properly.

• Fj
    fjdutch Jan 16, 2013

I ordered an item from China, they sent it with FedEx without my consent. Anyhow I was informed about the arrival and went to the FedEx office near the airport (Cebu internat.) . I was informed that it was at the customs office and had to pay 1400 pesos. (about 20 us dollars, i think) for an item worth 36. I was promised that it should be delivered the next day and be informed of the time of delivery. Now three days later, Nothing heard from them, not received anything!

• Ki
    Kindex Sep 24, 2012

When i tracked my laptop, it was mentioned that "refused by recipient". I immediately called their CC but they just keep transferring me from one # to another and finally said your parcel has been shipped back to shipper. Now, according to their policy they should have tried 3 times before sending it back or just have kept it at their pick up store in the city and informed the customer. But none was done regarding it.

• Ic
    Iceman2 Sep 06, 2012

Northbound I295 at 06:55 AM on 9/6/12. FedEx truck in middle lane slammed on brakes and came across right lane, with no turn signal, to make a VERY late exit onto Rte. 73 south. The truck was so late on his exit that he was somewhat past the exit lane and had to cross curbing. I was unlucky enough to be the first car who was slightly behind the truck in the right lane and was nearly run off the road. Thankfully, the cars behind me were able to slam on their brakes too and not run into me.
    If you call and I don't answer, please leave a message. If there is no message, your number will be blocked - my standard procedure to cut down on unsolicited calls.

• Ge
    GERmarro May 04, 2012

This is the second time i had problems with FedEx!
    i will refuse to order from a company who ships trough FedEx again!
    Customer Rep didn't know her job and gave falls information! their pick-up hours are from 8-3pm which i didnt know, i was ask when a good time was for the package to be picked up! sadly, called fedEX just to be informed that this was a "mistake" and i was misinformed!
    Waited all day for a package to be picked up, just to call customer service and turns out a driver was here to pick it up, but told the company it was not available for him! BS, i waited all day for him!!! Was in my front yard, cleaning and gardening all day, and i did NOT see a driver anywhere! not to mention i live in a cul-de-sac! Pick-up had to be rescheduled due to bad customer rep and lazy driver!
    very disappointed!

• Do
    Dorbe Apr 18, 2012

I ordered a gun part and Fedex was to deliver it. Never got it and called gun company, they said it was delivered to my door Aug 29. So they send another one out and tell me to call back and get tracking number. This I did and knew the day it was to be delivered, Sept. 21. Stayed outside so as not to miss delivery. Came back in house and looked the tracking number up at 4:00. Was told that it had been delivered at 3:00. I called numerous times and talked to different people.

This did absolutely no good at all. Was told that driver left it on front poarch. I don’t even have a front poarch. Driver was suppose to call and talk with me but never did. I called gun company and told them. They said they would overnight another one and it would require a signature. Had to leave for a short time next day and when I returned package was at front door. So much for needing a signature. I can’t believe a company could run with a bunch of ###s like this. I will never use fedex again.

• Fi
    Firer Mar 02, 2012

Hewlett Packard shipped(overnight) a computer part to my address. Shipped on 28 June from HP arrived New Bern NC (local FedEx) on 29 June and sent for delivery to my address. Driver reported no such address. Tracked package online, called customer service and told them the situation...they sent msg to local FedEx to call me. Nothing. Package out for delivery on 2 July..driver reports no such address. Again no call. Called customer support and they sent another msg to local FedEx, but they won't be there until July 5th.

Local Fedex made no attempt to call/Google my address or ask locally how to find me. I live on a street in a house built in 1957. FedEx has delivered to this address before. Management dropped the ball on delivering this package and should be excused from their position for making no attempt to deliver this package. I want someone above local FedEx to read this, as local will sweep under the rug or blame the driver. If local has no computer or telephone I will gladly forgive this ineptitude.

• Fi
    Fired Up46 Dec 02, 2011

I agree they are all con artist. I had a driver that lied to me bout delivering a overnight package, which was 1900, 00 worth of blank money orders. The driver stole them, and because the idiot that sent them did not fill them out, and left the receipts attached, there was nothing that I could do about it...Please do not trust this company...they are lazy, and extremely dishonest...

• Ro
    Rollie Smith Nov 17, 2011

Could not find package even though tracking sheet said it was there. Came back two times. Told me to call the 800 number. I told the FedEx representative to call. Refused. I did call FedEx consumer advocate who did call and they found package. I told them to deliver because I was not going back to that store and be treated shabilly again. They said they could not. I told them to send package back to sender. This is the third time I have had problems with FedEx. I'll take UPS and USPS any day and will not deal with FedEx again and will not order any merchandise that will be sent FedEx.

• Mo
    Moen Azmi Oct 25, 2011

Fed Ex Movers represented by Mathew and Mujeeb at UAE gave us a real hard time, 30% of the expensive things they moved from Abu Dhabi to Doha came in a dilapelated condition. Sofa torned, crockeries broken. Not recommended at all.

• Bo
    Bonnie.L.G Oct 12, 2011

This is ridiculous and unacceptable. I waited an entire day at home for my new cell-phone from Verizon. Due to be delivered by 3:00pm. I waited in my kitchen window which overlooks the street where the FedEx truck has to pull up. The last 25-20 minutes I waited I was in a secondary front window with the screen open and hanging out the window chatting with one of my neighbors. When it got to 2:55 pm I decided to call FedEx. I was told that the driver had tried to deliver it 5 minutes earlier and couldn't get the security buzzer to my building to work. Well that was impossible because the door that she would have had to go to was about 10 feet below where I was hanging out my window and the FedEx truck did not even go past my building. I tried for an hour and 15 minutes to get them to go back to the management office where they left it and bring it to me that the driver was full of doo doo if she was saying she came. Finally I'm told by a FedEx rep that when I called at 2:55 I should of just gone down to my management office and get the phone and she could not understand why I was so upset. That I shouldn't be that upset. This is not the first time the FedEx driver dropped off everyone's packages at the management office because they didn't feel like dealing with the complex we live in. How dare this woman tell me I shouldn't be this upset. All she kept repeating was that the driver tried to come and the buzzer wouldn't work. She didn't care to hear that that was impossible because I was hanging out one of my windows and couldn't even get to the front door without me and my neighbor my fiance my 22 year old daughter and her friend seeing. After waiting the entire day and now I have to go to my management office tomorrow to pick it up because now the office is closed. I am so angry I could spit nails or breath fire. Oh yeah and the last thing the woman said before I finally had had enough of her was that she noted my name and address and that no more packages would go to the management office and would that satisfy me... Hell no that didn't satisfy me. Her not calling me a liar and saying she can't believe I was getting this upset over this and that I shouldn't be this upset and the driver actually coming to my home and delivering my package to me would of satisfied me

dabk8 Aug 08, 2011

The FedEx shipment is not delivered yet to the receiver because of custom payment is required for the shipment. Therefore, the status must reflect the actual. I called today the customer service on [protected] & I had to call 3 consecutive times because everyone replies said to me it is received by the receiver while it was not because I was in contact with the receiver in MOROCCO. They keep me on the line until it is cut off. During the last call, they told me to call MOROCCO customer service which I did & they told me to real thing. Now the status must corrected so that I can track it because the shipment is still with the customer service in MOROCCO & not submitted yet.

This is the last time I deal with FedEx because I am not getting the help yet no body is replying to my e-mails & even calling me for clearing the issue. I will raise this concern to the higher management of the company out of kingdom.

• St
    stoutseun69 Jul 11, 2011

Received an opened parcel, with no paperwork, dropped of by an unknown person, not a Fedex employee. I notified the call centre and was told to expect a response within one day. Next day the employee is 'busy', someone else listens to my complaint. No response. Asked to speak to a manager. 'Lee' or 'Leigh', the manager, said she will get back me with answers within one hour.Still waiting. I told them nothing was missing from the parcel, since 5 parts of everything was ordered and in the box. Three days later we start assembling and find the specialised oil, only one off, missing. It will only cost me around R90 to replace, but I will go out of my way to tell everyone as many times as I can of the service I received.
    Do not use FEDEX couriers - their service is pathetic if something goes wrong.
    Waybill number is [protected]
    Call centre numbers : [protected] 9 and [protected] - Very friendly and absolutely nothing is done.

• La Salette Jun 28, 2011

LETTER SENT TO THE "BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU" @ [email protected]

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

URGENT… PLEASE READ…

FEDEX must be the worse delivering company in the whole entire world. My Credit Card was stolen a few weeks ago. I had paid half of a cruise when this happened and needed the Credit Card to pay the rest before Friday, June 24th. My bank rushed an envelope with the Credit Card to be delivered on Wednesday, June 22nd. Fedex came but unfortunately I wasn't home so I missed them, did not receive the package. The driver left a tag at the door which I retrieved around 6:00 pm when I came home. It said “first attempt” so, the following day, on Thursday, June 23rd, I had 2 doctor appointments, which I cancelled in order to stay home and receive the package. I was waiting all morning at the window and Fedex did not come. Around 12:00 noon I called Fedex and spoke with a lady (don’t remember the name) in order to track my package. She told me the driver would be at my door before 3:00 pm. She took my phone number and according to her, he would call me before he got here.

I was waiting, and waiting, and waiting. My apartment is on the 1st floor facing the street; I was at my desk looking at the street all the time and nobody came, I even went outside a couple of times and nobody came. I called Fedex again… This lady named Linda, who was very nasty, insisted that the driver had passed by, that he had left a sticker at the door, that he had rang the bell and nobody answered… I did not leave my house, the door bell did not ring, the phone did not ring, and there was no tag at the door…This lady was so impolite that she simply did not allow me to talk… she kept on talking over me!

I was very upset… This guy did not even pass on my street… I called again and they said the envelope was at the station in Union for me to pick up. Excuse me?… I told them that if I had to pick up a package, why would my bank pay Fedex to deliver it? So, they said they would deliver it the following day, Friday, June 24th. I had a dentist appointment which I cancelled in order to stay home and receive the package. I went outside and glued the original “tag” on the door with my signature so the driver could leave the envelope at the door… Not that I wouldn’t realize if he came but I simply did not want to see a face of a liar… Well, I was outside cleaning my car for about 2 hours, then came inside, looked through the window, went outside again to clean my windows… Fedex never came. I called the office again and they said the driver had been here but nobody answered the door bell – LOL – I was outside cleaning my car and my windows all morning and nobody came here… According to the driver, he came, left another sticker at the door because nobody answered the bell… LMAO – My old sticker that I had left on the glass was the only one that was there and a big red note saying "Please ring the top door Bell - the one that has my name"… The bell did not ring, the phone did not ring, no sticker at the door and NO DRIVER FROM FEDEX. I called the company again, and again the same story... Finally this lady Suzanne, who put me on hold for over 20 minutes (I thought we were disconnected) she came back, she repeated my phone number and she stated she had contacted the driver and he would re-deliver the package in 35- 45 minutes… I decided to sit outside reading my book “The Old Man And The Sea – Ernest Hemingway”… After 90 minutes sitting outside and my butt being numb I decided to call Fedex again… guess what? “The driver had been at my door and nobody came out... LOL - *** I W A S O U T S I D E ***!!!

At this point, I didn’t know if I should yell, cry, laugh or jump out of a bridge!!!… The point is that this lady Suzanne tells me the package is ready for pick up in Union – only 4 miles from my house… LOL, I am home on disability and cannot drive… This is insane! This is simply unacceptable…THIS IS AGAINST THE LAW

They never came back on Wednesday, they never came on Thursday, they never came on Friday, they never came here on Saturday... I called again and spoke with 4 different people, 2 of them claiming to be managers... They said it would be re-delivered on Monday 27th (today) ... I called 3 times already today ... LOL it is 11:00 PM and they still did not come. Should I continue waiting?

Guess what? This is not the end ... I called the bank today in order to request another Credit Card and made sure they send it by UPS or regular mail and was advised that THE CARD HAD ALREADY BEEN ACTIVATED. This is a crime and it should be punished...

Of course I could not pay the rest of the cruise on time and I am losing over $1, 000.00 I had already paid… I want Fedex to be responsible for t his amount of money lost and reimburse me for my loss. Between Thursday 23rd and today Monday 27th, I made 14 calls to FEDEX in an attempt to solve this matter. They were advised several times that I cannot drive!

I made a complaint online but unfortunately, although they have over 1, 000 complaints, nobody really cares... and Fedex cares less than anybody else... I also made a complaint on Facebook but they banned me from writing on their page and deleted all my comments. C'mon - I thought I was living in USA... but after this, I don't know anymore!

Years ago, Route 22 Honda robbed me and my kids over $9, 000.00 in 3 leased vehicles. That was obvious and I wrote 4 or 5 times to BBB but they did not help me. I hope you can help me this time in solving this problem... Just because Fedex is a big company it does not mean they can go in life using and abusing theirs customers.

Thank you! I WILL APPRECIATE ALL THE HELP YOU CAN GIVE ME AT THIS TIME!

MaximoMassely, MD Jun 28, 2011

I'm surprised people continue using Fedex ... This must be the worst company of all! They were supposed to deliver an envelope to a friend's apartment last week. This envelope contained a new Credit Card. The envelope was never delivered although Fedex promised day after day that they would deliver it (today, tomorrow, Monday) ... and then stated that they were there and nobody opened the door... BS... nobody came... This person waiting for the envelope was home all the time, either sitting outside, or out cleaning the windows, or the car. The bell rings loud and the phone rings loud... She left a big red sign at the door... Fedex did not see it because they did not go there! Well, thank God we called the bank on time and cancelled the account - Guess what??? The bank advised that the CARD HAD BEEN ACTIVATED ALREADY. LOL... Unbelievable! Hope the whole country could read this post!!!

• So
    somebodydidmewrong Jun 11, 2011

FedEx used to provide good service and now it just plain sucks. I won't be using them again. Even the form for submitting complaints that is on their website doesn't work, not that it matters. The few personal shipments I make each year don't add up to much but for business the amount is large enough to provide me with great satisfaction spending it with one of their competitors. It feels good knowing I am doing my small part to lessen their market share. Hopefully they will go out of business soon.