FedExnot the female (african) driver, but the male (african with dreads) who actually throws/drops and not carefully place your packages at your door

B Feb 09, 2019 Review updated:

Today my packages were delivered by 12:00 noonday basically thrown on my porch because I could hear the boxes when they made contact with the framed-wood that makes up my porch. By the time I made it to the door the fed ex deliverer (african male with dreads) had gotten into the truck and slammed the door and the female (african american who was driving) continued on their route. Several times this male has harshly placed my packages at my door. He needs to learn how to carefully place items at the doors of people whom he delivers to.

• Mrs Bean Feb 09, 2019

Just because they are black doesn't mean they are African or African American.

It's not your business.

• Mrs Bean Feb 09, 2019

Stop ordering things that use FedEx.

• SubSquirrel Feb 09, 2019

Have you politely asked them to not throw your packages or talked to the depot manager? Has anything been broken?

• Le
    len zee Feb 08, 2020

There is a large notice posted at my apartment building entrance that deliveries may not be left in the lobby; they must be brought to the addressee apartment. UPS, AMAZON, USPS, follow the instructions. FedEx does not, even though they may say LEFT AT APARTMENT. I have had a delivery disappear from the lobby, perishable items in iced foam boxes left in the lobby, where they might remain for days. The building manager and I have entered formal complaints with FedEx numerous times. The response is the local dispatcher phones and assures me it won't happen again. For a short while, deliveries are made properly. Then they are again left in the lobby. I try not to patronize sellers who ship by FedEx.