FedEx — did not receive order
I ordered a small heater from VMInnovations no 11/24/2012 . Received e-mail of delivery on the 28th or 29th. I had to go out of town on the 28th.I called early on the morning of the 28th and informed the person I would not be at home, requested for the driver to keep the package on truck and I would come to pick up. FedEx informed me they delivered the package to my house. I never saw this item. When I informed VMInnovations they said that FedEx delivered. Therefore I have to pay for something I did not receive. This is very bad customer service!!! FedEx needs to prove this delivery.
More FedEx Complaints & Reviews
- FedEx - poor service
- FedEx Ground - tuition reimbursement not paid out
- Fedex Home Delivery - if you are lucky you will get it!
- FedEx - clearance delay
- FedEx - bad driver
- FedEx Corporate Services - package
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery of large packages
- FedEx Corporate Services - truck driver
- FedEx - beware!
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery