FedEx Corporate Servicesdriver behavior

Complaint Confirmation #[protected]
THIRD COMPLAINT ABOUT DELIVERY DRIVER for
Tracking #[protected]

This driver has been told WHERE to leave my deliveries yet he REFUSES TO LEAVE THEM where instructed. Today, 9/28/19 I was outside and told him myself that all deliveries whether Fed Ex or UPS are to go on my wood side porch.

For FOUR AND A HALF YEARS, every single box by ALL DRIVERS has been left at my wood side porch, EXCEPT BY THIS RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL, ARGUMENTATIVE driver. I spoke with his box by phone in Saginaw, MI on 9/26/19, two days ago, telling him the SAME THING about his guy.

Today, the driver was argumentative and kept telling me unless he's told to leave the box on the side (wood) porch, he's supposed to leave it at the front door. HE HAS NEVER LEFT IT AT THE FRONT DOOR EITHER...he walks 1/3 of the way up my driveway and leaves it either on the driveway itself or a few feet inside my fence on the sidewalk that goes to the front door. HE IS DIFFICULT TO TALK TO, HE REFUSES TO TAKE A CUSTOMER'S INSTRUCTION, AND UNTIL HE CHANGES, I DON'T WANT HIM COMING ANYWHERE NEAR MY HOUSE.

WHY DOES FEX EX HIRE SUCH AN UNPROFESSIONAL, RUDE DRIVER?????

Fy