FashionNovaitems not sent out, but card was billed, can’t even contact customer service

A Dec 04, 2018 Review updated:

We need to start a lawsuit!!
I recently made an order on nov 28th and received only one email stating that my order was being processed, my money was taken and I have yet to receive my order. Everytime I order From them it usually takes 3 days or less. It's been 4 days not including the weekend and everytime I try to track my package it says the info is not available. I emailed customer service once already and it said to wait 24 hours for a response I sent that on the 30th and have gotten nothing still, and to top it all off when I try to log into my account it says it does not exist!!! I would like my package or a full refund to my card. Not in store credit.

• Co
    concerenedstudent1950 Dec 04, 2018

I'm in!!! I really want to sue this company! Do you have an email that we could all start to report them?

• Kt
    Ktinea Dec 04, 2018

@concerenedstudent1950 Count me in!

• Ba
    Bailey K Dec 04, 2018

@concerenedstudent1950 OMG SAME HERE!!! It says my account doesn’t exist and the same about any tracking information. I ordered my stuff on November 26th!! IN THE AM. This is ridiculous!

• Ms
    Ms. Laydie Dec 04, 2018

The same thing has happened to me! I made an order on the 27th and i havent received an email other than the purchase confirmation the day of. Cant call them and i emailed them once and received a bulls--- automated email saying a human will respond back within 24 hours. What i dont understand is that this company is being plugged left and right but your customer service is phucked...as in i know corner stores with better customer service. I ordered $150 worth. I want what i ordered or my money back. And if i sue then i will get more cause this is NOT right. And they have the nerve to say they "improved" their phone customer service when u call them...Bish where???

Marie ramos126 Dec 05, 2018

@Ms. Laydie i ordered on october 18 and have yet to recieve my order or my money back, this is crazy!!

• Tp
    T. Pratt Dec 10, 2018

@Ms. Laydie 24735204 same here i ordered november 30 and im still waiting for shipping info. This is actually ridiculous we definitely nees to start a lawsuit. This is complete bull shit im super pisses

• Ya
    Yadira Cobas Dec 05, 2018

The same thing has happened to me. I made my order on November 26 and I have not received my order. I have my order number, and that is all. What we can do?

• La
    LadyK0502 Dec 05, 2018

I'm mad with New York radio personality morning show The Breakfast Club's Angela Yee who talks so much about this company. I had to go out and spend another $50.00 on a dress for my office party this Friday because I haven't heard anything about my order. I have already complained to the BBB. This company is whack AF.

• Co
    concerenedstudent1950 Dec 05, 2018

What is crazy to me (I ordered on the 23rd) is that they update their Instagram every hour but have no customer service!

magdalaina44 Dec 10, 2018

Guys, see if you can go to your bank, if bank transaction, or contact your credit card company to file an affidavit. My bank was able to refund my money after investigating. Please try to do something like this if possible to avoid a rip off. If you have Paypal, it will be easier because they don't play. They will get involved and get you your money. I just got a 44 payment refund by paypal after investigating.

• La
    Lauri Bee Jan 01, 2020

i spent $753 and the tracking shows carrier never got the package and fashionnova rep told me to file a claim with the carrier but i cant do that when the carrier didnt even receive it such bullshit! lets sue fashionnova this needs to go viral!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices