Family Dollartoothpaste/horrible service

C Dec 27, 2019 Review updated:

I bought toothpaste from the store the whole
Time I was being rung out the cashier was on the phone I asked no answer or was rude about even the shift manager was just on her phone cussing in front of me the whole time. My toothpaste was not in my bag I came back to the store to let them and was basically told is was nothing that can be done I'm a regular customer and I spend a lot of money in this store weekly

• SubSquirrel Dec 27, 2019

Did you talk to the manager!?

• Sh
    shadowg Dec 28, 2019

Next time take an adult with you when you shop. This way they can make sure that you left with everything that you paid for.

• Km
    Kmart 9459 Dec 28, 2019

@shadowg It is the cashiers responsibility to maintain clean organized checkout, and having not making sure customers don't leave with all their merchandise doesn't maintain clean organized checkouts. Since the customer is not allowed behind the checkouts and can not see if the cashier bagged everything or gave them all their bags they can not immediately know if they got everything, unless its something obvious like a product in a very large box. Unless you are suggesting that the customer buying 50 items have to go through their bags and correspond everything with their receipt to see they got everything they paid for, and all this time making the rest of the customers in line to wait while bags are checked.

• SubSquirrel Dec 28, 2019

@Kmart 9459 I thought the same thing about the cashier maintaining their area. If they don’t pack up items the store looks bad and customers are unhappy.

• Sh
    shadowg Dec 28, 2019

@Kmart 9459 THe customer is an adult. They should make sure they leave with everything they have.

• Um is not an answer! Dec 28, 2019

@shadowg really??? they write like a 2 year old.

• Um is not an answer! Dec 28, 2019

@Kmart 9459 I hear you but if you want to talk about organization, wth is this poster is on about??? no one can make heads or tails what exactly is going on in the post. why wasn't the shopper paying attention to what was going on since she stated that both the cashier and the manager were on phones, obviously NOT paying attention?

• SubSquirrel Dec 28, 2019

I went to Dollar Tree recently and the cashier picked up her phone. I watched a manager or supervisor tell her to put away her phone during business hours. She complained to the customers and one spoke up and said that it’s rude to talk on your phone when customers are checking out. I clapped softly and the cashier apologized. I was glad she had the brains to apologize.