Family Dollarthe manager william brown

R Jan 12, 2020

I am complaining about the manager at 1689.I no longer works there and he is telling customers that he let me go because i didn't do what the boss said and that's a lie I did everything he asked even closed by myself three nights out of a week.You can call him a manager I call him need training on his position .First he need to learn confidentiality and not discuss his employees with customers and if they not there anymore he need to learn what to say cause if I hear anything else he say about me not being there cause he let me go I am getting a lawyer and sue cause he breaking the law on my private act.Its a lot going on in that store i can tell but you need to see yourself. You think he a good manager why don't y'all see for yourself not the district manager he believe everything he tell him.

• Updated by Ruby Lang · Jan 12, 2020

That your opinion and I am grown and I did move on .He the one talking so you mind your business cause I don't miss it.oh you offended maybe you sleeping with him.

Eric Cash Jan 24, 2020

And I guess if you need security I saw something on a mma fighter named Adam Atiyeh that seems to be notorious and kick [censored]!! So maybe he could help!

Eric Cash Jan 24, 2020

If it’s true why don’t they do something about it??

Eric Cash Jan 24, 2020

A complaint about family dollar now come on that place is the shiznip!

• Ru
    Ruby Langg Jan 13, 2020

I admit that I lied about the manager in question. I was stealing from the register and was fired for that I then lied and said that he sexually harassed me. He is pressing charges if I do not remove this. How do I remove this . The above blog was a lie.

• Ru
    Ruby Lang Jan 13, 2020

@Ruby Langg I didnt live about anything and im taking this to the police for you writing false statement in my name.Im walking in Victory