Family Dollar — the manager william brown
I am complaining about the manager at 1689.I no longer works there and he is telling customers that he let me go because i didn't do what the boss said and that's a lie I did everything he asked even closed by myself three nights out of a week.You can call him a manager I call him need training on his position .First he need to learn confidentiality and not discuss his employees with customers and if they not there anymore he need to learn what to say cause if I hear anything else he say about me not being there cause he let me go I am getting a lawyer and sue cause he breaking the law on my private act.Its a lot going on in that store i can tell but you need to see yourself. You think he a good manager why don't y'all see for yourself not the district manager he believe everything he tell him.
More Family Dollar Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in
- Family Dollar - employment
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination
- Family Dollar - dover & york 16 piece dinnerware set
- Family Dollar - discrimination
- Family Dollar - fire hazard
- Family Dollar - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar - customer service/cashier
- Family Dollar - horrible customer service