Family Dollar Stores — i'm complaining about an employee that is using and selling drugs while working on her lunch break or during store store hours while working
Bre'yun Ashley croft has been selling drugs out of the family dollar store on bonanza and rancho for awhile. She has been selling and using drugs during her lunch break in the parking lot but when inside the store she walks off as if shes helping customers to sell her weed. I mentioned this in the store that you don't have a licence to operate a dispenser. She said mind your business or I will have u 86 from the store. I said it is my business when u ask if I want some weed.. I just want to give notice on what this employee is doing.
I want to remain unanimous but people are stealing out of that store more because of what she's doing as well.. The customers feel they can do it based on what she provides for them.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - didn't know what a manufacturer coupons were