Family Dollar Storesi'm complaining about an employee that is using and selling drugs while working on her lunch break or during store store hours while working

Bre'yun Ashley croft has been selling drugs out of the family dollar store on bonanza and rancho for awhile. She has been selling and using drugs during her lunch break in the parking lot but when inside the store she walks off as if shes helping customers to sell her weed. I mentioned this in the store that you don't have a licence to operate a dispenser. She said mind your business or I will have u 86 from the store. I said it is my business when u ask if I want some weed.. I just want to give notice on what this employee is doing.
I want to remain unanimous but people are stealing out of that store more because of what she's doing as well.. The customers feel they can do it based on what she provides for them.

Te
Oct 09, 2019

Comments

• Km
      Oct 09, 2019

Why haven't you reported this to the police department. I doubt your complaint is real since I would have been offered drugs 1 second and in the very next second I'm on the phone with the police department.

•   Oct 09, 2019

“I want to remain unanimous” means what? Other than you can’t spell.

Selling weed should be reported to the police and not an anonymous forum online. She’s probably your ex girlfriend and you want to get her in trouble.