8:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Family Dollar Stores / employee theft

Ja Mar 20, 2019 Review updated:

So I'm a regular I come to family dollar often and i just saw something so unfair. I saw an employee, her name tag said Tammy, ring up a multiple items about 15 or so. Then she grabbed a snickers bar off the counter and rung that and I think she adjusted everything so that she only paid for the snickers because I only saw her pay like a dollar for a bunch of items. This is not fair me as a regular has to pay full price for my items and this lady gets to pay so little for all her items. I've also heard rumors about her stealing and I heard a man yelling at her inside the store which is so unprofessional. Something needs to be done.

Comments

• Pa
      21st of Mar, 2019

My mom has shopped at the Family Dollar Store in Tecumseh Oklahoma every since it opened. On March 8th 2019 the store manager (Tammy) was every rude to her. She told my mom she did not have time to MESS with her, I was not there or (Miss Tammy) would have had to deal with Me. My mom just wanted to ask a question, that’s all, and the b——, was so hateful to her. My mom will never go back to that store again, she will now shop at dollar general. The next time I am at my moms I am going to family dollar and ask to see Tammy. She needs to be (FIRED) ASAP.

• Um
      22nd of Mar, 2019

Did Tammy steal your periods as well?

• Um
      22nd of Mar, 2019

For once we have a daughter whining for their baby parents! Crap, you tie her shoes and wipe her nose too?